Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know how you lot got this idea of me.

I'm a sweet innocent, homely girl who only likes to share positivity and love. I'm like all the Care Bears rolled into one.

My uncle recently got some pigs on his farm. I've watched a few movies and programs now that claim pigs eat everything from a human body, bones included.

Wonder if it's true.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I'm a sweet innocent, homely girl who only likes to share positivity and love. I'm like all the Care Bears rolled into one.

My uncle recently got some pigs on his farm. I've watched a few movies and programs now that claim pigs eat everything from a human body, bones included.

Wonder if it's true.
I fear your version of the Care Bear Stare...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Wonder if it's true.
You know that Care Bears have their eyes facing forwards like a predator, and not at the sides like prey don't you? :devilish:;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Wonder if it's true.
You know that Care Bears have their eyes facing forwards like a predator, and not at the sides like prey don't you? :devilish:;)
Ha! I watched the care bears as a kid too, but I never thought they were scary... until now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose no matter what you call it, teddy bear, snuggle bear, care bear... the operative word is it's still a fucking BEAR. :)

Oh, and all the care bears rolled into one? Sounds like a harem... ***Hides***

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't know why people ask for this harem, we all know that Jenna is all that you should ever need.
Agree I still want to end up with just one L.I of my choice after banging them all instead of unrealistic ending with all the girls like too good to be true

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
BTW for Lily fans, I made a mini mod , it's to go all the way with her in both EP 11 - EP 13 , she will still agree to hang out with you after the beach scene and I alter the dialog a bit so it will fit even if you don't respect her wish and still pushed her to go all the way in MC's house

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes