NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
That would entirely depend on the foursome and Consequences.

That foursome and those consequences, err no. But in RL there are definitely situations where that's a flat no. I've turned down a threesome because if it had ever come to light, relationships of people I care about would have been ruined. Probably my only ever chance, but i live in hope.
I totally understand and agree that IRL those things would need a bit more consideration. But getting the chance to see that unfold in a game, in a fantasy, and then complaining because you want to stay true and exclusive with your one love, kinda baffles me personally. But then there's also people who when playing a video game choose to play The Sims, where you have to go to work, do the dishes, clean the house, etc. so each to their own I guess :)

Reactions: RR6612

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
So if I kiss your girlfriend in front of you and start rubbing her virgina in front of you and she kisses me back and doesn't stop me after you clearly made it clear that you weren't okay with it, that isn't cheating?

I know people are having a hard time with this, but that is exactly how the scene played out for many of us.

BTW it is fixed now thanks again acewinz

you might want to remove the r lol. For I think you meant Vagina not Virgina lol

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'E19/E19SW_WBA00.jpg'>:
  File "game/Episode19.rpy", line 7141, in script
    W "Oh Hell!  ***Straining***  I can feel you in my stomach!"
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'E19/E19SW_WBA00.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep19Beta1
Mon Dec 14 16:42:29 2020
AFTER lap dance and during anal fuck with Wanda.
Great update this time, many sex scenes with Lily and Debbie exciting the encounter with Elaine great renders. Thanks Gimp Ace CellFantastic Trio like fantastic the novel game WTHI

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
To me, like others it just felt too forced. You are forced to be a dick in order to keep Lily, you can't have a solo relationship with Lily and a friendship with Debbie in tact. Actions have consequences, I get Debbie being pissed at you if you interrupt, but why do you have to Sabotage? Why can't a lily pure path turn her down completely all on her own? Why do you have to interject? Why if you don't interject are you okay with being so casually tossed to the side?

The answer is simple and was said many times. This update was fan service. It was ment for 3 some and 4 some paths. If you want to keep your relationships in tact you just gotta leave first chance you get. According to Dev this prevents anything else from happening with the exception of Debbie confessing her feelings to Lily, what impact that will have? Who knows really.

So does it make sense that nothing else happens if you leave? Well I'm going to go out of my way and look at it from another perspective. Yes and No.

No because if your present they are all but ready to jump each others bones and have that first experience.

Yes because you are kind of what holds the whole thing together. Is Debbie as Exciting to Lily when you aren't there? Will you not being there changes the mood, all of these girls do look up to you and enjoy your company and Debbie. Would Lily even allow things to progress with Debbie without considering how you feel first? Again I really don't think so.

So I can see how MC leaving ruins the mood for the girls. So how about the players perspective?
There are plenty of people who don't care, they made that very clear. It's game your a baby blah blah blah. But some of us do care and from where it stands this entire Scene is good. IF you are going for a Katie path,, a Debbie, Lily and Katie path, or if you are going for a Debbie, Lily path, but this scene isn't good for anyone who wants to go a Lily solo path or a Debbie Solo path.

Now to be fair, the Devs did say that they have only really worked on the sharing scenes and mentioned that the rest are still a work in progress. This is a Beta after all and they are kind of testing the waters. Seeing what works and what doesn't. I really don't believe we came all of this way just to end things badly. Truth is Ace has said several times there will be solo endings for everyone in this group. He also said that the Solo paths are a work in progress, as in some changes might actually happen to some of the current scenes. We might be given more options or things might change from how they are now currently. It isn't done yet. This is a great game so while I'm disappointed in how this beta version has turned out, I understand that it isn't the completed project and my tastes where not the focus of this update, this update was focused on people who wanted Katie and friends sharing paths, not solo paths.

So the last bit I think is worth mentioning is again focusing on some of the players perspective. I think it's the anxiety of the update ending where it does the next day without a bit of closure. People who wanted 2 or 3 girls know where their relationships stand. However if you were pursuing Debbie or Lily you aren't really sure where things stand and as it is currently unless it gets mentioned later that this is changing, we won't get that closure until episode 20, a cliffhanger for a small part of the audience that doesn't really exist for everyone else. Lastly to everyone who is saying "you get a 3 some or a 4 some, quit complaining" you clearly don't understand that not everyone wanted to go that path. Or that are saying "Debbie has been telling you that she's interested in Lily this whole time why are you surprised?" Again you lack understanding or reading comprehension pick one of your liking. We aren't surprised and frankly on my other playthroughs I don't even care and support the entire thing. What bothers me is you can stop it one of two ways, by being a dick or leaving right away, yet we have no idea what the consequences of either of those actions are. Everyone else knows you wake up in a bed with 3 women relationships in tact or on a floor with 2 girls on a coach. You have a very good idea that you can be with Lily and Debbie at the same time. We have no clue what impacts our choices had if we wanted to so Lily or Debbie. That's a large part of the issue that is bothering some people.

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Wait, so the girls drink your booze and "if you are on solo path and blow lid off it" they cuss you out and kick you out of your beach house and that is fine with you? I have paid a taxi to come pick a few up from my place after being asses and blaming me for stuff, the next day they said sorry because they were in the wrong and we are still friends today. I know Katie attitude it won't fly but that is why I don't chase her ever. All I'm saying is they have houses all so and they are the ones causing the problems. Also mc has a beach house time to move out anyway!
Sometimes you have to be the bigger man in that kind of situation to save relationships, regardless of who's path you are on in this situation sending them all away drunk at night even in a cab would hurt any relationship.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? I’d be fine with all of them getting down and dirty on my Monica only playthrough. If I’m not involved with any of them then they should be fucking without my MC there. I hope that those of us playing solo LI routes don’t have to sit and watch three women fuck each other for it to happen.

This is the reason I chose to skip this update, too much focus on one scene that some of us don’t care about - three LI out of 12 (?) taking up an entire update with a single sex scene. Just frustrating...

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Really? I’d be fine with all of them getting down and dirty on my Monica only playthrough. If I’m not involved with any of them then they should be fucking without my MC there. I hope that those of us playing solo LI routes don’t have to sit and watch three women fuck each other for it to happen.
Nah, I doubt it. You have to be on the Katie route to get her interested in anything lesbian related. If you are not interested in any of those 3 I don't think you'll be forced into something once 19 is fully finished. You may still be able to help Debbie get with Lily if you are ok with that but I doubt in that scenario they'd put on a show for you, especially if you haven't been pursuing any of them.
(y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nah, I doubt it. You have to be on the Katie route to get her interested in anything lesbian related. If you are not interested in any of those 3 I don't think you'll be forced into something once 19 is fully finished. You may still be able to help Debbie get with Lily if you are ok with that but I doubt in that scenario they'd put on a show for you, especially if you haven't been pursuing any of them.
(y)
Just weird to think that three people won't be sexual together unless the MC is there. Sex should happen without the MC being present. Katie could decide to experiment with her two best friends, a little alcohol, naked hotness, and a completely private beach house can lead to a lot of things.

I want Debbie and Lily to be happy together but I don't feel that the MC should be required to participate for the two of them to get together.

Overall just unhappy to see an update devoted to one scene that, it seems, many people aren't thrilled with due to how it is handled. Of course it is a beta so it can be changed. For me I think it is a waste of an update to have this 1 giant sex scene.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I totally understand and agree that IRL those things would need a bit more consideration. But getting the chance to see that unfold in a game, in a fantasy, and then complaining because you want to stay true and exclusive with your one love, kinda baffles me personally. But then there's also people who when playing a video game choose to play The Sims, where you have to go to work, do the dishes, clean the house, etc. so each to their own I guess :)
I think the problem comes down to expectations. We specifically get the chance to express interest in the girls individually, so we assume those choices can matter for those of us who like monogamy. Likewise, we get no option to just flat refuse to invite all three girls to the house, so we assume that the game isn't going to exploit that forced choice to impose an unwanted group encounter on us.

That was certainly my expectation, anyway. I figured the sleepover would just be short and anti-climactic (pun not intended) if we picked only one girl and no sharing. The MC would express his concerns when the time came and (depending on his choices) either his relationship would break up or the Debbie/Lily pairing would never happen and everyone would move on as best they could (with an appropriate level of fallout).

It never occurred to me that preventing unwanted group sex would be so convoluted, or that the fallout to the rejection would not be addressed within the episode. Given that the next episode sounds like it's focused elsewhere, we may not get the resolution for a while. I fear leaving all these wounds to fester that way would be an extremely bad idea.

In other (better) words...

To me, like others it just felt too forced. You are forced to be a dick in order to keep Lily, you can't have a solo relationship with Lily and a friendship with Debbie in tact. Actions have consequences, I get Debbie being pissed at you if you interrupt, but why do you have to Sabotage? Why can't a lily pure path turn her down completely all on her own? Why do you have to interject? Why if you don't interject are you okay with being so casually tossed to the side?

The answer is simple and was said many times. This update was fan service. It was ment for 3 some and 4 some paths. If you want to keep your relationships in tact you just gotta leave first chance you get. According to Dev this prevents anything else from happening with the exception of Debbie confessing her feelings to Lily, what impact that will have? Who knows really.

So does it make sense that nothing else happens if you leave? Well I'm going to go out of my way and look at it from another perspective. Yes and No.

No because if your present they are all but ready to jump each others bones and have that first experience.

Yes because you are kind of what holds the whole thing together. Is Debbie as Exciting to Lily when you aren't there? Will you not being there changes the mood, all of these girls do look up to you and enjoy your company and Debbie. Would Lily even allow things to progress with Debbie without considering how you feel first? Again I really don't think so.

So I can see how MC leaving ruins the mood for the girls. So how about the players perspective?
There are plenty of people who don't care, they made that very clear. It's game your a baby blah blah blah. But some of us do care and from where it stands this entire Scene is good. IF you are going for a Katie path,, a Debbie, Lily and Katie path, or if you are going for a Debbie, Lily path, but this scene isn't good for anyone who wants to go a Lily solo path or a Debbie Solo path.

Now to be fair, the Devs did say that they have only really worked on the sharing scenes and mentioned that the rest are still a work in progress. This is a Beta after all and they are kind of testing the waters. Seeing what works and what doesn't. I really don't believe we came all of this way just to end things badly. Truth is Ace has said several times there will be solo endings for everyone in this group. He also said that the Solo paths are a work in progress, as in some changes might actually happen to some of the current scenes. We might be given more options or things might change from how they are now currently. It isn't done yet. This is a great game so while I'm disappointed in how this beta version has turned out, I understand that it isn't the completed project and my tastes where not the focus of this update, this update was focused on people who wanted Katie and friends sharing paths, not solo paths.

So the last bit I think is worth mentioning is again focusing on some of the players perspective. I think it's the anxiety of the update ending where it does the next day without a bit of closure. People who wanted 2 or 3 girls know where their relationships stand. However if you were pursuing Debbie or Lily you aren't really sure where things stand and as it is currently unless it gets mentioned later that this is changing, we won't get that closure until episode 20, a cliffhanger for a small part of the audience that doesn't really exist for everyone else. Lastly to everyone who is saying "you get a 3 some or a 4 some, quit complaining" you clearly don't understand that not everyone wanted to go that path. Or that are saying "Debbie has been telling you that she's interested in Lily this whole time why are you surprised?" Again you lack understanding or reading comprehension pick one of your liking. We aren't surprised and frankly on my other playthroughs I don't even care and support the entire thing. What bothers me is you can stop it one of two ways, by being a dick or leaving right away, yet we have no idea what the consequences of either of those actions are. Everyone else knows you wake up in a bed with 3 women relationships in tact or on a floor with 2 girls on a coach. You have a very good idea that you can be with Lily and Debbie at the same time. We have no clue what impacts our choices had if we wanted to so Lily or Debbie. That's a large part of the issue that is bothering some people.
This.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Just weird to think that three people won't be sexual together unless the MC is there. Sex should happen without the MC being present. Katie could decide to experiment with her two best friends, a little alcohol, naked hotness, and a completely private beach house can lead to a lot of things.
Agreed.
I want Debbie and Lily to be happy together but I don't feel that the MC should be required to participate for the two of them to get together.
Again agreed, but to be fair it has been set up that Lily is completely blind to Debbie's affections as she doesn't see her that way. Katie is no help in that regard as she doesn't see either that way and it doesn't even come onto her radar (within the story) unless the MC pushes those "Adventurous" buttons. The MC is just our (The players) way of interacting with these characters. Some things will hit, some things will miss.
Overall just unhappy to see an update devoted to one scene that, it seems, many people aren't thrilled with due to how it is handled. Of course it is a beta so it can be changed. For me I think it is a waste of an update to have this 1 giant sex scene.
Yeah, I can see that, but it was said in advance that this ep would be mostly about this encounter. I'm sure it will all come together in the full version. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agreed.

Again agreed, but to be fair it has been set up that Lily is completely blind to Debbie's affections as she doesn't see her that way. Katie is no help in that regard as she doesn't see either that way and it doesn't even come onto her radar (within the story) unless the MC pushes those "Adventurous" buttons. The MC is just our (The players) way of interacting with these characters. Some things will hit, some things will miss.

Yeah, I can see that, but it was said in advance that this ep would be mostly about this encounter. I'm sure it will all come together in the full version. ;)
Yeah, it's the one thing I feel that they miscalculated with this game. At this point, so late in the development, devoting so much time to one sex scene is unnecessary. The MC/player has fucked every single one of these women solo and now the only reason for the scene is so they fuck each other - there is nothing new, sexually, for the MC/player beyond watching the three of them get together. If that isn't the players kink or the player has the MC on a solo route (with one of them or someone else) this update is filler.

Obviously only my opinion (to be clear) but it would be nice to see something advance the actual plot.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, it's the one thing I feel that they miscalculated with this game. At this point, so late in the development, devoting so much time to one sex scene is unnecessary. The MC/player has fucked every single one of these women solo and now the only reason for the scene is so they fuck each other - there is nothing new, sexually, for the MC/player beyond watching the three of them get together. If that isn't the players kink or the player has the MC on a solo route (with one of them or someone else) this update is filler.
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. I haven't and won't play this episode until it is fully fleshed out so I can't and won't judge it just from what others have played and felt about it.
Its not really 100% set in stone that the MC has fucked them all. Maybe in your game, or in peoples game that are going after everyone or just this specific route. I know it may not be to everyone's liking but again it was stated that 19 was going to be the 3some/4some and that is just the destination we find ourselves at until we move past it. For those not interested in any of these characters featured I can see why you'd be very frustrated by an episode like this but again, I can't judge something I haven't played yet.
Obviously only my opinion (to be clear) but it would be nice to see something advance the actual plot.
Yeah (y) And the next episode (20) was said to be the one to pick back up with the main plot. I don't know by how much but the wheels will start turning again next time around. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. I haven't and won't play this episode until it is fully fleshed out so I can't and won't judge it just from what others have played and felt about it.
Its not really 100% set in stone that the MC has fucked them all. Maybe in your game, or in peoples game that are going after everyone or just this specific route. I know it may not be to everyone's liking but again it was stated that 19 was going to be the 3some/4some and that is just the destination we find ourselves at until we move past it. For those not interested in any of these characters featured I can see why you'd be very frustrated by an episode like this but again, I can't judge something I haven't played yet.

Yeah (y) And the next episode (20) was said to be the one to pick back up with the main plot. I don't know by how much but the wheels will start turning again next time around. ;)
I understand and that was why I was trying to ensure that I was just speaking for myself. I have a solo Katie route and a solo Monica route as my two chosen playthroughs. I was happy to help Debbie with Lily but I don't want the MC to have to be there for it to happen. I know people weren't happy that last update was so Monica focused and I sympathize with them.

Wish game developers didn't alternate between LI each update. When was the last time there was Jenna content? Angel? Wanda? Jolina? How long have those fans been waiting?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I understand and that was why I was trying to ensure that I was just speaking for myself. I have a solo Katie route and a solo Monica route as my two chosen playthroughs. I was happy to help Debbie with Lily but I don't want the MC to have to be there for it to happen. I know people weren't happy that last update was so Monica focused and I sympathize with them.

Wish game developers didn't alternate between LI each update. When was the last time there was Jenna content? Angel? Wanda? Jolina? How long have those fans been waiting?
Wanda has a really good scene in this update ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'E19/E19SW_WBA00.jpg'>:
    _window_show()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "L:\F95 GMS\W\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19 (Beta)-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep19Beta1
Mon Dec 14 16:42:29 2020
AFTER lap dance and during anal fuck with Wanda.
Great update this time, many sex scenes with Lily and Debbie exciting the encounter with Elaine great renders. Thanks Gimp Ace CellFantastic Trio like fantastic the novel game WTHI
Fix here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-19-beta-cheekygimp.10549/page-965#post-4725144

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This is the main issue with multiple girls and paths. You stretch yourself too thin and either end up with small updates or whole updates given to one or two girls. Something I'm becoming very concious of myself to try and limit. Surely when starting...you know this is going to become an issue (if your story is already laid out). I'd personally rather see a longer update cycle and get content with everyone per update (if the case of numerous ladies and paths to render).

Either way I guess is a tricky situation to solve/work around, ultimately you will make someone unhappy whichever way you decide to handle it.

As for Wanda, she is in this update btw. I agree with you though on the other girls. Back to my first sentance. Many girls just seemt o be completely forgotten for long periods, which in real life...just wouldn't happen...not even if you were FWB's. However, we also have to try and balance/understand...it seems a hell of a long time for us...in game it's a few days at most isn't it. In terms of realism, if the devs know a characater is going to have no screen time for a number of updates, this could (as one example) be easily gotten around with one render and a couple of lines of text of a phone call saying 'really busy with work, catch you nex week' etc (say for example in Angel's case).

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes