BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know - one inconsistency is Kate is supposed to be a virgin, then why is it so easy to have that first sex with her without her showing any pain?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Your ideas are very precious, my dear friend. However, Developers also need to be understood. I think the fans don't know what they want. Establishing a person and also in such a risky sector (All your efforts can be garbage at any time.). It is a very, very difficult task to put this fiction into the game. Congratulations to the developers for bringing us such a great fiction and such hot characters. Have fun.
That maybe true but these stories should reflect what any user wants at least as an option - The MC should not be forced to have sex with someone he / she doesn't want @ ant time

Reactions: cakeny and L0MBR0

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That maybe true but these stories should reflect what any user wants at least as an option - The MC should not be forced to have sex with someone he / she doesn't want @ ant time
Forced sex never happens. Sometimes you have to spend time with characters for plot related reasons, and some of the more sexually aggressive characters may sneak a kiss or try to seduce you or coerce you and vice versa, but you never get raped. :p

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah the forced to watch bit was a glitch that has already been fixed, only crime is your options for dealing with the situations but there is no forced sexual content.

Reactions: MrFriendly

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Wow cannot wait for someone to share the mac link. This game is a fav!!!
a wise man once showed me how to build my own mac version of renpy games, n i'm here to pay it forward.

here's the steps to do it.

1. download the pc version of the game
2. open up the game files in the pc version and find the document that says 'script version' to see what version of renpy has been used to make the game, for example 'renpy 7.3.5'
3. download that version of renpy from the renpy website
4. open up renpy and click on preferences to make sure ur project directory matches the folder in which the pc version of the game is in
5. once that's done click return n choose the pc version of the game from the projects list and then click build distributions
6. under 'build packages' make sure only mac is chosen if u want only a mac version, under options make sure 'add from clauses' is turned on and 'force recompile' is turned on too. then click build

and that's it. there's ur mac version of the game. it can seem daunting at first but it's extremely easy. if u have any questions don't hesitate to reach out

Last edited:

Fable79

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone know if there is going to be another android version same as the last (chapter 17 by Lisa repacks)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Anyone know if there is going to be another android version same as the last (chapter 17 by Lisa repacks)
Lisa no longer does Ports because a Dev got but hurt and DMCAed her. So don't hold your breath, I recommend using the66 for your ports for this game moving forward, the reality is, Incest wasn't ever intended for this game so it makes alot more sense and you have the actual story when you play without the incest patch.

Hope that helps.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I will wait till the full release comes out.
Tried it now and no matter what I say to Bella she shows up at the beach house and winds up naked in the kitchen.
It seriously pisses me off when games force shit that you flat out do not want.

I even in the end tried a save editor and reset her stats to 1 and she still gets forced on me.
Friends is fine, but how many times do I have to tell her NO.

I'm only here for Katie and her friends and Jenna, the rest can go fuck a donkey.
Except Zarah, she is so ugly I think the donkey would refuse and kick someone.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Your ideas are very precious, my dear friend. However, Developers also need to be understood. I think the fans don't know what they want. Establishing a person and also in such a risky sector (All your efforts can be garbage at any time.). It is a very, very difficult task to put this fiction into the game. Congratulations to the developers for bringing us such a great fiction and such hot characters. Have fun.
I take your point. The Devs do a lot of work that we rarely think think about, and I certainly hope they don't take my concerns as an attack on their skills or their work ethic. If I sometimes skip over the many things they do right in my haste to address what I view as mistakes, it's only because they usually make handling the normal problems of writing the game look so easy I assume it can go without saying. The last thing I want to do is belittle their game.

That said, I do think the Devs can lose sight of how much more they know about their story than we players do. Not only do they know all those juicy future spoilers, but they have also been there for the previous iterations of the script that might have had different context or went into far more detail on certain topics that was eventually cut for time. It can be easy for them to miss how the final result (or beta, in this case) looks to people without all that background knowledge.

And I think something like that happened here. The Devs never intended to deny players a chance to solo romance Debbie or Lily, and (bugs aside) they made sure to keep the option available. But with so many other moving pieces in the episode, and so many more players interested in the threesome/foursome options, fully fleshing out the solo paths was a natural choice to streamline when the deadline loomed.

As I said before, in and of itself that was the right call as far as prioritization of resources. The problem is that what from the Devs' end looked like proper escape hatches for monogamous Lily/Debbie fans (essentially having the MC leave the party before the girls can fool around) look a lot more like traps from our end.

We're often told that harems make no sense in this game because they would obviate choices and (at least on a large scale) contradict the personality of the various girls. And I, for one, agree. But I don't think it's fair to ask players to accept that logic and then also expect them to automatically realize that leaving a drunken Lily and an "All's fair in love and war" Debbie alone will naturally end in chaste behavior simply because the game has a no "forced infidelity " policy. From our end, the in-game reasoning strongly suggests the 'solo' choice would actually make the problem even worse, and we don't have the Devs-eye view to realize otherwise.

Combine that with the problem we mentioned before: while the big lewd scene is THE payoff for the group paths, the aftermath acknowledging the MC's relationship with his chosen girl is the only payoff for the solo paths, and that aftermath was postponed for a future episode. I certainly wasn't expecting a lot of lewd scenes for the solo paths here, but I was expecting that my MC could finally call Lily his girlfriend openly. Unfortunately, the actual choices leading to that eventually (having the MC behave like such and ass that he gets tossed out, or intentionally running away so that the threat to his relationship can dissipate on its own) are practically the exact opposite of that.

The end result is something that to the Devs may well look like a fair (if regrettably rushed) resolution for those on solo paths that didn't require an inordinate amount of time or resources. But to the players it's not only missing both the satisfying (non-sexual) payoff they were expecting, it even calls into question whether that payoff will ever exist.

I'm not saying this to castigate the Devs for giving short shrift to my favorite girls, or even saying their ultimate resolution is bad. I'm saying it because in reading both the summaries and the Dev responses, it seems like there's a disconnect between what they were trying to accomplish and how those efforts come across in the game. I'm happy to take acewinz at his word that the listed choices will keep the solo path going and any seeming violations of that will be addressed in the future. But not everyone follows the Devs on the internet.

I'm hoping this can be changed before the final release of the episode because I'd rather the game be able to stand on its own now, rather than wait for a future episode to set the record straight. As is, I don't think it can do that for Lily/Debbie soloists. I know this only affects a small minority of players, it's a topic that will matter a lot to them. Better to nip the problem in the bud now, if that's possible.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Looking at the script, what is the point of the LLesb variable (Lily's interest in girls), as it is not used in this episode (or is it just because it is a beta).

In the worst case, we have just let Debbie take advantage of a drunk but totally straight Lily who has no interest in girls. Not sure how we will explain that to her (and why it wasn't stopped for those on a solo Lily path who didn't leave or get kicked out).

Note : In my game I went for the foursome and have tried to get as many KLesb and LLesb points as possible, but other people may have been expecting an easier way out for someone that doesn't want Lily involved with Debbie. Is Lily suddenly going to become bi-sexual just to make Debbie happy?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes