Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Amazing that girls in these stories always seem so open to cheat with another girl - but OH my god if a guy has another girl - like the lily / Kate situation where she throws you out because the Lesbian Debbie tells her you want Lily for yourself - but Kate was perfectly willing to participate with Debbie
hmmm. It's kinda sus?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Absolutely right. My Favorite in this game is Elaine.
Honestly, she scratches that milf/cougar itch for me more than Monica. Assuming she’s sincere in wanting to earn back our trust and possible friendship after how cold she was to the MC growing up, I’d definitely choose her path as one of my endings.

Sadly not getting any sharing vibes from her considering how jealous she gets whenever Bella gets handsy with the MC. The only negative I can see is that she’s self admittedly old-fashioned in that regard.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys, replaying Ep18 to get the path that will not blow at my face, but keep getting "RuntimeError" when trying to save (didn't find it when looking with search), anyone know what's the problem ? (not using any mod)
Strange... that is coming from the renpy common files which we don't mess with at all. Will ask around, but in the meantime I might try copying a known working version of that file. Here is mine if you like. It would go in the renpy/common files (could backup the original, but honestly this is a longshot as they should be the same).

Do you have space/rights to save on that drive perchance? (just spitballing)

Reactions: Repuci

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Have you been playing a different game to us?

He left his mother with no money and took him as soon as she died, not because he wanted him he did it to spite Monica.

In all the time the MC lived there the dad pretty much ignored him, never gave him anything and even had Elaine treat him like shit so he didn't have a mother figure.

His will conditions would leave him without the only people he's ever cared about and alone.

Then we have the game itself which is going to punish you for sleeping around.

His dad hated him and is still trying to fuck up his life.
Well sure, when you break it down like that, this game can be pretty depressing. Either you end up a cold, lonely rotten bastard like your father, or lose your inheritance (keeping the car and beach house as consolation) and hopefully love conquers all?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I really don't think it's Belle, I've made some Theories last update about the e-mailer and why I think that the evidence strongly suggests it's Elaine and nothing Bella has told you this update changes much, Bella has been pushing for more information on your behalf and Elaine still has a secret that she can't have you know about.

Ofc I could be wrong about all of that but I just can't get behind the Bella is the Gold Digger Theory. It's much more likely she's been obsessed with you and in "love" with you.
I mean, sure it’s possible Bella is just really in love (possibly obsessed) with the MC and maybe she isn’t working against you. She did admit to leaving the bathroom door open so the MC could peek on her back in the day, and with the old man out of the way, plus the MC has grown up/matured a little more, she’s willing to be more forward about her interest in the MC. That said, I thinks it might be a little too obvious to make Elaine out to be the big bad given her past with the MC.

I love fan service as much as the next guy, but the suspense is killing me and hoping the final version of ch. 19 has something related to the main story. That or some more Jenna time to hold me over to the next update!
(y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, sure it’s possible Bella is just really in love (possibly obsessed) with the MC and maybe she isn’t working against you. She did admit to leaving the bathroom door open so the MC could peek on her back in the day, and with the old man out of the way, plus the MC has grown up/matured a little more, she’s willing to be more forward about her interest in the MC. That said, I thinks it might be a little too obvious to make Elaine out to be the big bad given her past with the MC.

I love fan service as much as the next guy, but the suspense is killing me and hoping the final version of ch. 19 has something related to the main story. That or some more Jenna time to hold me over to the next update!
(y)
Don't think it does...that's Ep 20

why r u so aggressive dude i just wanted help, if u dont want to help then don't bother and keep going to sit on your ass
R...U...??? Speak the Queen's English please.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I mean, the body on her? I would call that more than moderately attractive for a middle-aged woman.
The face I can agree, but her body would put many 20+ yo girls to shame.
I can agree with that, hell, I’d say Monica is close to her in that regard, which is why I prefer Elaine, but may be willing to consider Theresa as an option.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Amazing Kate can't do anything while the Lez's are fucking in the living room - also funny how a Lez can corrupt a straight girl so fast - this story is bullshit
Tell me if the MC tolf Kate that he was not going to romance her @ the stage where the romance was given a choice and he went for Lily instead - would he also have to allow his girlfriend to be corrupted by the Lez Debbie or would he take her out of there?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Amazing Kate can't do anything while the Lez's are fucking in the living room - also funny how a Lez can corrupt a straight girl so fast - this story is bullshit
Tell me if the MC tolf Kate that he was not going to romance her @ the stage where the romance was given a choice and he went for Lily instead - would he also have to allow his girlfriend to be corrupted by the Lez Debbie or would he take her out of there?
Exit door is thataway buddy ;) ------------------------>

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Made a quick Mod with a persistant status screen and cheating options for the game.

Download link Mod only (<1MB):
-
Yeah, this is buried deep, page 967. But I noticed when they went to change up the look of the top post, they deleted this from there, so hopefully this will help find it again, because really, this mod has been quite the helpful tool, specially because everyone else modding this game seems to be waiting for the full episode 19 to come out rather than just the beta.

Edit: Good, see it was fixed on the front screen. Like I said, this mod has been a help to me, as I am sure it has to others, and really, didn't want to see it buried in the abyss of comments. Thank you for the fixing.

Last edited:

Fable79

Aug 21, 2018
I got an error help me
Have you tried chapter 19 beta and use the start from chapter xx? just select the relations that you had or want, I have not tested it on the PC yet but so far it has been good on the android platform.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I did find that silly on a playthrough. I figured I'd maximize Katie romance and take her excited ass to the side for some one on one. Nope.

I did enjoy the group sex to an extent as it has been led up to for awhile. I guess more Katie corruption would have made it more enjoyable for me. Still, it wasn't bad. It definitely could have been improved on, but it made its point.

Reactions: BGRW2020
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes