Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Just curious, don't know if this was answered yet in the 984 pages here but, is it even possible to romance all 3 ladies (monica, Katie, and Jenna) as well as others without having to choose between Monica or Katie at some point? I've only played through once so far and enjoy the story, but would enjoy a more open/harem option as well.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I totally understand and agree that IRL those things would need a bit more consideration. But getting the chance to see that unfold in a game, in a fantasy, and then complaining because you want to stay true and exclusive with your one love, kinda baffles me personally. But then there's also people who when playing a video game choose to play The Sims, where you have to go to work, do the dishes, clean the house, etc. so each to their own I guess :)
I'm not in to group sex and would always turn it down.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Reactions: CookieMonster69

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Several different ways at present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is a general estimate by what our usual time is, but it depends on how busy Cheeky's RL work keeps him.
Not leave the beach house, prevent the beach house party from ever happening. I never saw an option to say no when Katie proposed the party.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not leave the beach house, prevent the beach house party from ever happening. I never saw an option to say no when Katie proposed the party.
Nope, as I recall you have to throw the party. There's no choice in that. Katie (and the devs) want it to happen. Even if the MC in your playthrough has nothing to do with Katie you still have to throw the party. Even if your MC is only into a LI that isn't involved in the party you still have to throw the party - it's for the fans who have been waiting and hoping to have their MC fuck three women in one scene.

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Nope, as I recall you have to throw the party. There's no choice in that. Katie (and the devs want it to happen). Even if the MC in your playthrough has nothing to do with Katie you still have to throw the party. Even if your MC is only into a LI that isn't involved in the party you still have to throw the party - it's for the fans who have been waiting and hoping to have their MC fuck three women in one scene.
Sucks it gets forced on us like so much other crap.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
acewinz is there any way to Lily say no to Debbie ? i realy don't want to see that kind of things and i just don't get any lesbian point and don't encourage anyone about Lesbianism at this point but they still get going and if i sabotage Debbie she just says MC fuck with Lily and Katie just get angry with MC and end of the day.. but is there any other way to Lily say no to Debbie ?

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Merhune Daerthe

Jul 1, 2018
Guys I have a problem. Elaine's guilt is not high enough, did you know the command to up it a bit ? I try ElaineG = XXX but it didn't work.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
acewinz is there any way to Lily say no to Debbie ? i realy don't want to see that kind of things and i just don't get any lesbian point and don't encourage anyone about Lesbianism at this point but they still get going and if i sabotage Debbie she just says MC fuck with Lily and Katie just get angry with MC and end of the day.. but is there any other way to Lily say no to Debbie ?
I did a number of different play throughs with different romantic settings and did not find a way to make Lily back out. I was curious about going back to previous chapters and seeing if decisions then can make any difference.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I did a number of different play throughs with different romantic settings and did not find a way to make Lily back out. I was curious about going back to previous chapters and seeing if decisions then can make any difference.
Dude i saw this game got updated and i got realy excited about it and after i play a little i realy get disappointed about it.

I just say Debbie i can try to help with Lily but other then that i just don't get any Lesbian point or don't encourage someone about Lesbian path or Don't even chose group sex kinda things because i exactly know it's going Lesbian path eventually and after all , all i see is forced Lesbian path and there is no way to cancel it so what's to meaning of points if it's not changing anything....

I got realy disappointed in this update i even didn't finish to play it just quit the forced Lesbian scene and try to search for any other way or did i just do something wrong but i just read other comments and i think it's unavoidable i guess...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Being tossed out or leave to go home it's not a solution ... MC can go home but it's not change Debbie say Lily to "i love you" and Lily kinda say it too and leave to home or tossed out not gonna change that fact or prevent to happen... i want Debbie to my self but after sabotage her constantly i realy don't think Debbie want to do something with MC anymore and Being tossed just worse Katie just pissed and tells Lily to "don't ever talk to him again" so it's kinda ruin that one.

Both option kinda don't prevent it to happen and just making things worse then this outcome...

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Guys I have a problem. Elaine's guilt is not high enough, did you know the command to up it a bit ? I try ElaineG = XXX but it didn't work.
On the Windows version, you can use the option from the main menu to start any episode and adjust your relationship with any character prior to starting. I'm not certain if this exists for other platforms. For Elaine, the guilt path is an option.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Lily won't stand up for your relationship. You either have to leave first chance you get, or sabotage Debbie leading Katie to call you an asshole, kick you out of your own beach house and prevent Lily from sticking up for you by threatening their friendship with her. Then you go home feeling like you fucked up and you feel guilty. Even though all you really did was said, "she rejected you move on" You can't even announce that your a couple and its offending or hurting you to witness, but this isn't the final product so I'm withholding final judgement until after the full release. If the Sanrio stays the same, I'll be expecting either an apology from Katie the next day or an opportunity to chew her ass out and put her in her place. I don't think that anything you have done is really over the top in that entire situation and were treated unfairly by Katie and Debbie both. Who cares if your sleeping with Lily, Lily said "I'm not a Lesbian and I like MC" the whole scene is fucked for anyone not on a 3some/4some playthrough. Arguably they are the larger audience so it does make sense. So my advice sit tight wait 2weeks to a month or so and let's see how the final product comes out, truth is Cheeky and Ace haven't really let us down yet and are making an amazing game so I'm confident alot of these concerns will be addressed.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes