acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So much anger in the Debbie and Lily bit here. I thought we all knew something was coming in their part and you can just leave. At first I was thinking "Who didn't want this threesome or foursome?" Then, I realized that some of the folks here are not just pervies. They are romantic pervies who want to pursue a more romantic route. I can get behind that after pulling the remaining empathy I have from the depth of my dark soul and trying out some critical thinking..

I get that the idea of leaving your own house is ridiculous when Katie boots you after interrupting. It reminded me of my ex-wife telling me to sleep on the couch one night and me reminding her that I bought all of the furniture and was the only one working. I told her she was welcome to the couch if she wanted it.

Maybe the development team could work at ways to please people on this:

1. The MC says, "No. You can leave if you want to though," at the end of interrupting Debbie.

2. The MC goes nuts and attacks the women over his anger at Lily not saying no. Poor Debbie lies dead as the police haul the MC away. Katie and Lily huddle together with tear-streaked faces. The MC ends up incarcerated or institutionalized for involuntary manslaughter. We fast forward 10 years to his release from prison. He can now date whoever he wants and gets all the money because the time on the will has elapsed. So, maybe Katie isn't really interested anymore after witnessing his rage. Maybe Teresa is his pen pal and they end up together. The possibilities are endless and the first set of endings is made available.

3. If the MC is in a relationship with Lily, he is able to say he doesn't approve. This could make it stop and also eventually lead Lily to saying she isn't into the MC as much as she thought.

4. The development team could continue with their initial game plan and avoid such instances in the future if this is a big sore spot for a large percentage of players.

5. You get a special later scene with Katie, who feels bad that you passed on a foursome with her friends just to be with her alone. This would definitely make that choice worth more to me. I think it might please others as well.

My second pick is more of a joke, but I did think it would make for an entertaining mid-game shock ending. I don't expect any of these changes to actually occur, outside of the possibility of the fourth one. Even that is iffy. Still, I love this game.
Haha, loved #2, but on a less murderous note.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Sorry. Guess I have extreme ideas at times. I suppose it could have been toned down a bit, but I was looking at the MC being locked up for years.

I do agree with your spoiler opinion, especially if it was something from that close of an episode. Someone on a new play through might have noticed right away and that would have been the new thing for everyone to complain about.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I'm okay with whatever, I'm just hoping for some closure for those of us on solo paths, I've never been a fan of cliff hangers, especially in VNs when updates are so far apart. But that's really a me problem. I'd be happy with knowing what the consequences of your actions are. But still, I hope the Lesbian points system is addressed cause I'm running damage control for you at this point with what I believe is most likely to be true. Still, it would be better if they heard from you about it.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
We try not to force anything that isn't required for plot purposes. You don't like the way things went, I get it, but good luck finding any other game with close to the player choice we try to provide every update.
Why give the player a choice if you are just going to force stuff on them anyway, if you need something to happen for story reasons, then make sure there isn't a choice, to say no to someone repeatedly and then have it ignored for story reasons, well that just annoys the player, plus you just made their choices pointless. :confused:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I check this thread for news about when the finished update hits, I read the discussions about the current episode and am tempted to play the beta, but I don't want to play the beta, because it is unfinished, so I check the thread for news about when the finished update hits...

Argh!

5nnxvnnt2js51.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz and Repuci

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
I check this thread for news about when the finished update hits, I read the discussions about the current episode and am tempted to play the beta, but I don't want to play the beta, because it is unfinished, so I check the thread for news about when the finished update hits...

Argh!

View attachment 944156
Haha at least you can think of playing the game. Im praying for a Mac version to come out soon. Cant wait for Monica though.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
So what is the Beta? Is it a Beta with cut content which will be added in the full release or is it the full game with some possible bugs and typos? Don't wanna look at ppl's comment in case of spoilers

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes