Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19 - Beta] CheekyGimp

Patch Original Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 815 MB

Patch Compressed Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 82 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The link to this says compressed 19 "update only" but get here and its just the patch.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The link to this says compressed 19 "update only" but get here and its just the patch.
:WaitWhat: and what exactly is unclear?
"update only" means UPDATE ONLY (not a whole game), and applying it (ie updating a game) usually requires some patching/patch.

Reactions: cakeny

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Dev Update 17th December

Hi Folks,

I wasn't expecting to make another Dev update before the release of episode 19 because I thought it would be well done by now, but here we go....

Starting off with a confession: I have not been working on the game for the past four days due to some real-life stuff. (Nothing life-changing or tragic - all is good). I know it's shit to get this close to a release and then take my foot off the pedal but it couldn't be helped. I mentioned in a previous update that I had something coming up and that's why I was so hell-bent on trying to hit my last deadline...but we really felt that the game wasn't completely finished and that's why we released a beta last weekend, rather than the final finished article. This is the longest break I've taken away from the game in as long as I can remember so hopefully we're all still friends! :)

I am now back working on the game and aiming to have the final release of ep19 completed this weekend.

I received virtually zero feedback on the beta from the patrons, so that means that you all loved it so much you were beyond words, OR you hated it so much that you can't even talk about it OR you didn't try it because you've no interest in a beta.
I'm going to assume it was option 3, which just means we have to check every single path / branch ourself because our beta testers have given up on us. :)

I was hoping to come back from my short hiatus with a full list of stuff to fix / correct, etc. from our eager beta testers but.... nada. But... you were all expecting an episode in early December, so I guess we were all disappointed. :)

Now I'm gonna go get back on the game.....Will be back in touch very soon....

Thanks,

CG

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dev Update 17th December

Hi Folks,

I wasn't expecting to make another Dev update before the release of episode 19 because I thought it would be well done by now, but here we go....

Starting off with a confession: I have not been working on the game for the past four days due to some real-life stuff. (Nothing life-changing or tragic - all is good). I know it's shit to get this close to a release and then take my foot off the pedal but it couldn't be helped. I mentioned in a previous update that I had something coming up and that's why I was so hell-bent on trying to hit my last deadline...but we really felt that the game wasn't completely finished and that's why we released a beta last weekend, rather than the final finished article. This is the longest break I've taken away from the game in as long as I can remember so hopefully we're all still friends! :)

I am now back working on the game and aiming to have the final release of ep19 completed this weekend.

I received virtually zero feedback on the beta from the patrons, so that means that you all loved it so much you were beyond words, OR you hated it so much that you can't even talk about it OR you didn't try it because you've no interest in a beta.
I'm going to assume it was option 3, which just means we have to check every single path / branch ourself because our beta testers have given up on us. :)

I was hoping to come back from my short hiatus with a full list of stuff to fix / correct, etc. from our eager beta testers but.... nada. But... you were all expecting an episode in early December, so I guess we were all disappointed. :)

Thanks,

CG
Thanks for posting Cigar.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dev Update 17th December

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

CG
Thanks. Was just going to post this myself. You saved me the time. :)

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The sad thing is, that even if you accept and understand the explanations, the reasons for it, it doesn't change that by now a delayed episode has become the new normal for WTHI.

• Angry
Reactions: blaackstarr

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The sad thing is, that even if you accept and understand the explanations, the reasons for it, it doesn't change that by now a delayed episode has become the new normal for WTHI.
I don't mind it being delayed. They can take as long as they need. I'd prefer that they're happy with it being the way they want it to be seen, over rushing to put out something that doesn't fulfill their vision of what they want us to experience.
(y)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Dev Update 17th December

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

CG
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good thing he only taking ques from the Patreons. My goodness. Nah, we good. Thanks for the update.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just curious, don't know if this was answered yet in the 984 pages here but, is it even possible to romance all 3 ladies (monica, Katie, and Jenna) as well as others without having to choose between Monica or Katie at some point? I've only played through once so far and enjoy the story, but would enjoy a more open/harem option as well.
Harem is never going to happen and you can't have all 3 of those.

Monica already warned the MC not to start anything with her kids and if she finds out that not only is he cheating on her but doing so with her own daughters will mean all 3 girls will hate him.

Katie has said she's only willing to share with her friends and she'll cut his dick off if he goes near her sister or mother.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Dev Update 17th December

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

CG
From what we have seen through half of 2019 and whole of 2020, it's best that CG and Co. aim to release only 4 chapters per year and 5th Holiday special, if they are really adventurous. I think that'll keep everyone grounded and they allow themselves more time to workout the complex paths they began from when MC opened the door at Monica's.

I appreciate the communication and the frankness to the Patrons but it has been a pattern for over a year it seems, so best readjust now to avoid disappointments, to themselves and the fans of the game. What say acewinz?

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
From what we have seen through half of 2019 and whole of 2020, it's best that CG and Co. aim to release only 4 chapters per year and 5th Holiday special, if they are really adventurous. I think that'll keep everyone grounded and they allow themselves more time to workout the complex paths they began from when MC opened the door at Monica's.

I appreciate the communication and the frankness to the Patrons but it has been a pattern for over a year it seems, so best readjust now to avoid disappointments, to themselves and the fans of the game. What say acewinz?
2020 has hardly been what anyone could consider "Normal" although a release every three months of decent quality and length is fine by me, I currently back Freeloading Family and that's about their release schedule. WVM is quicker but BD's released are much shorter.
Not like there's a shortage of games to play on here. Ace has pretty much sold me on this being the next game I back due too his presence on here, we are lucky he puts up with some of the crap on here with such good humour, and if that's four good quality releases a year that'll be ok for me.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't care if it takes long. As long as it isn't a Milfy City situation I don't see the issue. The devs communicate and they still release multiple chapters a year.

Well, I do care. Because while many are content to get their update whenever, there will be enough people who will accept explanations and excuses only up to a point and from then on react negatively.
Just look at what happened with CDPR and Cyberpunk that company took three games to build the trust of their fanbase and it only took them fucking up once (albeit gigantic) to lose a lot of goodwill and take a serious hit in their credibility.
And I'll be honest, I would really prefer to get an update at a regular rate, like every two months or so, pretty sure the team would actually prefer that as well.
They can't be happy with three episodes in a whole year, no matter whether there were more than enough reasons to explain the delays.

I find it hilarious that I, as not only one of the first supporters of this game here in the forums, singing its praise since the first version (first post about the game on page 5 of this thread and 10 pages of comments altogether), with the second review up here and a five star at that and a patreon of the game for years, get a facepalm from someone like you who hasn't even made a 100 posts since he joined, just because you don't like the truth that I'm pointing out. Fanboys.

• Angry
Reactions: blaackstarr

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I'm fine with 2,5-3 month intervals, sizeable and excellent game. I'm more concerned that I'm not itching to check out the beach house orgy. Not my thing apparently.
Neither did I. I gave off cold shoulders to both Lily and Debbie, especially when I found that Lily has a thing for her. Katie is a handful as is and getting in between her besties is something a man of honour shouldn't do (and neither should he bob around their sisters or mothers but one moral at a time!).

Especially after seeing Katie pissing outside the house I was done with the lot. Beyond the beach house orgy, is there any content of the main story?

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have downloaded again v18 . And also v19 update only.
Used saves for v18 its working good. But after Theresa scene at her home , Check Status and End Credit only avaiable.

There is no new content for v19. I have added v19 update only in v18 , still nothing new.
is there continuation after v28. ??!!!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes