SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Lily won't stand up for your relationship. You either have to leave first chance you get, or sabotage Debbie leading Katie to call you an asshole, kick you out of your own beach house and prevent Lily from sticking up for you by threatening their friendship with her. Then you go home feeling like you fucked up and you feel guilty. Even though all you really did was said, "she rejected you move on" You can't even announce that your a couple and its offending or hurting you to witness, but this isn't the final product so I'm withholding final judgement until after the full release. If the Sanrio stays the same, I'll be expecting either an apology from Katie the next day or an opportunity to chew her ass out and put her in her place. I don't think that anything you have done is really over the top in that entire situation and were treated unfairly by Katie and Debbie both. Who cares if your sleeping with Lily, Lily said "I'm not a Lesbian and I like MC" the whole scene is fucked for anyone not on a 3some/4some playthrough. Arguably they are the larger audience so it does make sense. So my advice sit tight wait 2weeks to a month or so and let's see how the final product comes out, truth is Geek and Ace haven't really let us down yet and are making an amazing game so I'm confident alot of these concerns will be addressed.
Like i just write 3 or 4 comment up this one i realy got disappointed about this outcome as i realy don't gather any Lesbian point or Don't encourage someone about Lesbianism nor even talk about Group with girls because i exactly know it's kinda take Lesbian route at some point but i just see a forced Lesbian scene even i don't get any point and if sabotage they just throw me out and blame me for everything there is only 1 option left and that one is leave and go home but it's not change the outcome Debbie opening to Lily and Lily accept it without even think twice and MC kinda give permission to Lily without even asking to player.
I can only hope there is a choice at full version to just avoid that i just want to solo way and this outcome is kinda disappointed for me to play i just realy quit after forced Lesbian scene and waiting for full version with a hope..

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Dude i saw this game got updated and i got realy excited about it and after i play a little i realy get disappointed about it.

I just say Debbie i can try to help with Lily but other then that i just don't get any Lesbian point or don't encourage someone about Lesbian path or Don't even chose group sex kinda things because i exactly know it's going Lesbian path eventually and after all , all i see is forced Lesbian path and there is no way to cancel it so what's to meaning of points if it's not changing anything....

I got realy disappointed in this update i even didn't finish to play it just quit the forced Lesbian scene and try to search for any other way or did i just do something wrong but i just read other comments and i think it's unavoidable i guess...
I can't speak about the Lesbian points, but current id argue and agree they are completely pointless, currently they won't stop 3some or 4some, but I think that this was more about getting it out there than it was about fine tuning the coding. I doubt they added the lesbian points and decided that they wouldn't matter and chose not to use them, it's more likely they will play a part in the finished project. As far as forced Lesbian scenes. No such scenes exist. There is a 3some and 4some where MC is the primary focus of everyone's attention, both are optional. Nothing is forced, there was a bug a while back that didn't allow you to sabotage and you have to watch a make-out scene between Debbie and Lily but it's been updated since then so if you have the bug I recommend re-downloading the game.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Like i just write 3 or 4 comment up this one i realy got disappointed about this outcome as i realy don't gather any Lesbian point or Don't encourage someone about Lesbianism nor even talk about Group with girls because i exactly know it's kinda take Lesbian route at some point but i just see a forced Lesbian scene even i don't get any point and if sabotage they just throw me out and blame me for everything there is only 1 option left and that one is leave and go home but it's not change the outcome Debbie opening to Lily and Lily accept it without even think twice and MC kinda give permission to Lily without even asking to player.
I can only hope there is a choice at full version to just avoid that i just want to solo way and this outcome is kinda disappointed for me to play i just realy quit after forced Lesbian scene and waiting for full version with a hope..
I don't think it's going to stay that way, I'm pretty sure those Lesbian points are going to be necessary to make the 3some/4some happen on final release and probably going to be needed for Poly-Relationships.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I can't speak about the Lesbian points, but current id argue and agree they are completely pointless, currently they won't stop 3some or 4some, but I think that this was more about getting it out there than it was about fine tuning the coding. I doubt they added the lesbian points and decided that they wouldn't matter and chose not to use them, it's more likely they will play a part in the finished project. As far as forced Lesbian scenes. No such scenes exist. There is a 3some and 4some where MC is the primary focus of everyone's attention, both are optional. Nothing is forced, there was a bug a while back that didn't allow you to sabotage and you have to watch a make-out scene between Debbie and Lily but it's been updated since then so if you have the bug I recommend re-downloading the game.
What i try to say about forced Lesbian content kinda Lilly and MC kinda girlfriend and boyfriend at my point of game but Lily just accept Debbie without even thinking and asking for MC or anything like that no way to cancel it or prevent it if you sabotage you are the bad guy in the room and if you go to home it's not solution too because that's doesn't change anything about Lilly and Debby so it's kinda forced to our way. "Stay and join" "Stay and listen their love making" or just leave there is no choice to prevent it at the beginning.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
What i try to say about forced Lesbian content kinda Lilly and MC kinda girlfriend and boyfriend at my point of game but Lily just accept Debbie without even thinking and asking for MC or anything like that no way to cancel it or prevent it if you sabotage you are the bad guy in the room and if you go to home it's not solution too because that's doesn't change anything about Lilly and Debby so it's kinda forced to our way. "Stay and join" "Stay and listen their love making" or just leave there is no choice to prevent it at the beginning.
If you let Debbie confess, MC automatically supports currently. Alternatively you can just leave before it starts. I mean I get it, this wasn't satisfactory for me either however, i wanna point out that this is a Beta version of the game. I think it was released in this state on Patreon for the fans because of a late update, it gave them a treat for waiting which was basically the 3some/4some stuff. I think. All I know is the Beta got leaked here and normally, I can confirm this bit to be true and no speculation on my part unlike the rest. Normally there isn't a Beta release on this site from this game.
So why this matters is, Ace has been here talking to us since that release has been uploaded, which is very kind btw and he made a few things clear.
1. Nothing happens off screen without MC present. So if you leave or are thrown out, Debbie confesses but no answer is given and nothing else happens.
2. Changes will be made for the final product but the focus so far has been the 3some/4some, some of the paths might be cleaned up and things be made clearer but there won't be Lily, Debbie or Katie solo content at the beach house.
3. All the solo paths are still happening. (We just don't know how any of our choices affect things)
4. During his talks here with all of us he has relayed information and reactions back to cheeky.

So just relax for now. It will all get fixed (hopefully. Most likely. Maybe.) And if it doesn't then we can go get the tar and feathers ;) (don't hate me Ace it's just a joke).

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Well she does ask, but the railroad doesn't give you a choice to say no to it. Just like no choices with Bella. Repeatedly say not interested in here, then you're forced to go on date and flirt with her. No choice to say no to allowing beach house event to happen at all. Just let us say no and skip the content. But no, we can't have that. Evidently player agency is a four letter word in this game.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well she does ask, but the railroad doesn't give you a choice to say no to it. Just like no choices with Bella. Repeatedly say not interested in here, then you're forced to go on date and flirt with her. No choice to say no to allowing beach house event to happen at all. Just let us say no and skip the content. But no, we can't have that. Evidently player agency is a four letter word in this game.
We try not to force anything that isn't required for plot purposes. You don't like the way things went, I get it, but good luck finding any other game with close to the player choice we try to provide every update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
We try not to force anything that isn't required for plot purposes. You don't like the way things went, I get it, but good luck finding any other game with close to the player choice we try to provide every update.

On a rare entirely positive note from me, as someone who was looking forward to the MTV beach house episode for about a year now, that was pretty great. I was wondering how you fellas would get Katie to make the leap, and it wound up feeling pretty natural.

That was a fun update to play through, even if we did have to deal with slutty stepmom and her sister, the world's neediest vending machine. MC should probably Acting Lessons that house before Bella gets too attached to the beach house idea.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yes, you can. You can leave the house (or get thrown out if you sabotage Debbie's confession) before the 3/4some happens, and as per one of the devs words, nothings happens between them, and your route should remain valid. Or if you are just soloing Katie, you can leave Debbie and Lily alone to go at it, and Katie will come with you to your room. But in all of these options, the MC gets no lewd scenes at the beach house with either of the 3. The main purpose of the beach house event is for the 3/4some sex.
The Problem with getting kicked out - of your own beach house by the way is that you lose Kate
Really why can't the MC kick Debbie out

Reactions: EJW

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Real choice would be to stop the beach house event before it starts - you try to avoid Debbie from the start why allow her into your home to help corrupt your girl

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You do force many things with Debbie, no matter how hard the MC trys to put her off - not interact with her BISEXUAL moves - she gets what she wants - why cannot the MC stop her from touching him on the beach earlier, forcing herself into Monicas house to discuss her bullshit when the MC doesn't what to and basically tell Katie he does not like her at all thus she is not invited to his beach house and if Katie doesn't like it he won't come at all to the beach house while she is there - then the pervs that like 3some/4some and those that don't all get what they want

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The Problem with getting kicked out - of your own beach house by the way is that you lose Kate
Really why can't the MC kick Debbie out
Actually, so far...
You do force many things with Debbie, no matter how hard the MC trys to put her off - not interact with her BISEXUAL moves - she gets what she wants - why cannot the MC stop her from touching him on the beach earlier, forcing herself into Monicas house to discuss her bullshit when the MC doesn't what to and basically tell Katie he does not like her at all thus she is not invited to his beach house and if Katie doesn't like it he won't come at all to the beach house while she is there - then the pervs that like 3some/4some and those that don't all get what they want

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
As the great philosopher Jagger said: "You can't always get what you want."

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Actually, so far...

Or, I can wait and see the final product. I mean this isn't completed yet. We addressed our concerns, you addressed us, I'm not sure what else can be said between everyone at this point. At this point all the exchanges has happened and nothing anyone says will change much anyways. I think it's time we all focused back on Theory Crafting, which is a much more enjoyable conversation anyways.

Seriously though acewinz thank you for taking the time to chat with us about it all. My biggest concern now is that too much of your time has been deveated here instead of working on the completed episode. Good luck man and just know that even if several of us aren't completely happy with 1 episode, just remember 1 out of 19 is damn good odds. We still love your game and don't want you to be discouraged.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Or, I can wait and see the final product. I mean this isn't completed yet. We addressed our concerns, you addressed us, I'm not sure what else can be said between everyone at this point. At this point all the exchanges has happened and nothing anyone says will change much anyways. I think it's time we all focused back on Theory Crafting, which is a much more enjoyable conversation anyways.

Seriously though acewinz thank you for taking the time to chat with us about it all. My biggest concern now is that too much of your time has been deveated here instead of working on the completed episode. Good luck man and just know that even if several of us aren't completely happy with 1 episode, just remember 1 out of 19 is damn good odds. We still love your game and don't want you to be discouraged.
Haha, I wouldn't be here if I was working on the remainder of EP19 (at least not conversing in depth). The beach house was Cheeky's scene, but when his work threw him a curve I wrote the sex portions/code/menus for him based on his images and handled the early bug reports I got (I'm actually kind of surprised nobody mentioned the changes in our style after the mid-scene beta warning), but the pathing and general dialog he is tending to and I handed off when he got back from his business trip. Until I needed to circle back I had already moved onto EP20.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just curious, don't know if this was answered yet in the 984 pages here but, is it even possible to romance all 3 ladies (monica, Katie, and Jenna) as well as others without having to choose between Monica or Katie at some point? I've only played through once so far and enjoy the story, but would enjoy a more open/harem option as well.
Nope, no open/harem routes. If/when Monica/katie/Jenna find out about one another they will go full Lorena Bobbitt on you.

And I gotta say Ace, I LOVED this update!!! :love:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
So much anger in the Debbie and Lily bit here. I thought we all knew something was coming in their part and you can just leave. At first I was thinking "Who didn't want this threesome or foursome?" Then, I realized that some of the folks here are not just pervies. They are romantic pervies who want to pursue a more romantic route. I can get behind that after pulling the remaining empathy I have from the depth of my dark soul and trying out some critical thinking..

I get that the idea of leaving your own house is ridiculous when Katie boots you after interrupting. It reminded me of my ex-wife telling me to sleep on the couch one night and me reminding her that I bought all of the furniture and was the only one working. I told her she was welcome to the couch if she wanted it.

Maybe the development team could work at ways to please people on this:

1. The MC says, "No. You can leave if you want to though," at the end of interrupting Debbie.

2. The MC goes nuts and attacks the women over his anger at Lily not saying no. Poor Debbie lies dead as the police haul the MC away. Katie and Lily huddle together with tear-streaked faces. The MC ends up incarcerated or institutionalized for involuntary manslaughter. We fast forward 10 years to his release from prison. He can now date whoever he wants and gets all the money because the time on the will has elapsed. So, maybe Katie isn't really interested anymore after witnessing his rage. Maybe Teresa is his pen pal and they end up together. The possibilities are endless and the first set of endings is made available.

3. If the MC is in a relationship with Lily, he is able to say he doesn't approve. This could make it stop and also eventually lead Lily to saying she isn't into the MC as much as she thought.

4. The development team could continue with their initial game plan and avoid such instances in the future if this is a big sore spot for a large percentage of players.

5. You get a special later scene with Katie, who feels bad that you passed on a foursome with her friends just to be with her alone. This would definitely make that choice worth more to me. I think it might please others as well.

My second pick is more of a joke, but I did think it would make for an entertaining mid-game shock ending. I don't expect any of these changes to actually occur, outside of the possibility of the fourth one. Even that is iffy. Still, I love this game.

kareu

Dec 28, 2019
Have you tried chapter 19 beta and use the start from chapter xx? just select the relations that you had or want, I have not tested it on the PC yet but so far it has been good on the android platform.
thanks for your help man i slove the problem

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes