d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
i am getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode19.rpy", line 5366, in script
    $Llesb += 5
  File "game/Episode19.rpy", line 5366, in <module>
    $Llesb += 5
NameError: name 'Llesb' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $Llesb += 5
  File "C:\Users\____\Desktop\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\____\Desktop\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $Llesb += 5

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep19Beta1
Mon Dec 21 16:41:19 2020

Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The way I have the walkthrough set up now was for a harem ending, and that is not going to happen now. Why the developers made this decision or informed people so late in the game
What an absolute shower of horse shit.

The devs cleared that up months ago. The fact you assumed and carried on regardless is your issue not theirs.

Nothing changed, there was never going to be a harem ending.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What an absolute shower of horse shit.

The devs cleared that up months ago. The fact you assumed and carried on regardless is your issue not theirs.

Nothing changed, there was never going to be a harem ending.
I think Zoey might just have underestimated the difficulty of doing a walkthrough for a game like ours where there is less defined paths and more total chaos. I am a bit disappointed at the belated harem comment though, as I did in fact tell him on discord there was no harem path (save if we did a non-canon bonus ending), when he first took over the walkthrough and had some questions for me.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i am getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $Llesb += 5
    $Llesb += 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $Llesb += 5
  File "C:\Users\____\Desktop\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\____\Desktop\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $Llesb += 5

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep19Beta1
Mon Dec 21 16:41:19 2020
Thanks, this one is already fixed on our patreon version.
I think there is a bug in the new version if bella is rejected and you skip her and elains scene it jumps straight to the confession scene with debbie (you miss the revelation that shes a lesbian and the changing + the options to speak to them)

oveall i think the changes were great the flow on the different routes are more naturall and seem less forced.
You are correct sir, fixing an improper jump now to update the patch on our patreon. You should be able to see Elaine when you drop off Bella even if you rejected the Bella date.

Reactions: Majindevil

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am a bit disappointed at the belated harem comment though, as I did in fact tell him on discord there was no harem path (save if we did a non-canon bonus ending), when he first took over the walkthrough and had some questions for me.
Cos they are full of shit and passing the blame. That way you look bad and not them.

Dick move and complete bollocks.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I really like the changes added in the new patch with regards to the Lily/Deb scene. I was only expecting a small choice and then the MC just leaves but the fact that there is extra dialogue was a pleasant surprise.

I also liked the additions to the Bella stuff since I really fucking hate her and I hope she takes the hint now. I know you said the bug with skipped scenes is fixed but I kind of wish it wasn't because it was really funny to me all it needed was some comedy sound effects and it would have been perfect,

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
Am I the only one that likes Wanda the most? I mean I know she is a total bitch, but out of all the characters, she feels the most like a real person to me and I like that she kinda has layers to her. Also you can try to make her be a better person and of course that you can boink her silly.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Bleh. Such a damn good game that I've kept tabs on almost since day1.
Gotta say. I keep seeing new chapters posted but since there is no harem I just can't bring myself to play anymore.
You guys made all the girls so good I just can't fucking pick. So I won't.
There. Has. Never. Been. A. Harem. Option!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Are there any important choices in ep.19 that I need to watch out for?
Since WT won't be updated any further, I'd rather ask.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Does the EP19 patch include ALL content for EP19 so it could installed over EP18 that I still have? Or, do I have to download the full download for EP19Beta too? If the patch was labeled more clearly in the OP people didn't have to ask. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm new at this, how do you use the patch.
You need to have ep.18 downloaded, then you download only ep.19 patch and put it in the main game folder.

Does the EP19 patch include ALL content for EP19 so it could installed over EP18 that I still have? Or, do I have to download the full download for EP19Beta too? If the patch was labeled more clearly in the OP people didn't have to ask. :)
''Only patch'' speaks for itself this is just a new update (ep.19)

Reactions: Apostate and Jimbog

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not really sure what is so hard to understand about this. But the patch is to update EP18. Don't download the EP 19 beta if you have EP18 because the Beta isn't fully completed whereas the EP19 patch is the full version.

If anyone is downloading this for the first time you will need to download the EP19 beta and the EP 19 patch since the beta isn't fully completed. That is until they update the full download to EP19.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
''Only patch'' speaks for itself this is just a new update (ep.19)
No it doesn't when the previous downloadable version was the beta for ep19. If it was labeled as "Patch/update from ep18 or ep19beta". Also, ep19beta is still downloadable in the OP (and both ep19 update lines are in yellow when the normal color is whitish). If it was removed and there was only ep18 and the patch to upgrade to ep19, it'd be very clear. Just like with the compressed version (ep18 + patch to ep19). The beta download messes things for those who didn't play ep19 beta. ;) I've done my share of patches/updates in software development. Some of them were cumulative and some weren't depending on the delivery and the customer. But, thank you for clearing things for me.

This is a reply to frozenfeet also.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes