AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
The Beta doesnt contain all new things. You need the Patch
Thank you for your reply. I thought I had downloaded the patch from the OP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the file I downloaded:
After I overwrote my \game folder with the \game folder from the patch, my game now reports this version:
What am I missing?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
It amuses me that people wouldn't drop 30K on a girl.

My divorce cost me approximately $350,000, and I got to keep the wine :p
Not everyone here is a rich first worlder. For a lot of people it will take years of work to earn 30k usd. :HideThePain: If I subtract living expenses from my salary then it will take me more than a decade to save up 30k usd. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does the incest patch work on this version?
So there is one, is it updated to 19 ? I have a save with the patch and i can't go foward (i have other save without the patch so is not that much of a problem).
Incest mod isn't supported by these devs, there is no incest in this game.

You would need to ask on the mods page.

This is not an incest game, the mod changes the story to try and fit it in. Asking about it here won't get you anywhere.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: made a complete compressed (still 1.16GB!) version with integrated Cheat Mod (game Ep 18 + Patch Ep19 + my Mod v1.0).

Link is on the main page or you go here.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
As a person of advanced age, ;) I have to question why there are all these different versions / upgrades / patches / add-ons etc.
Is it not possible to have both a definitive Episode 19 download and an Episode 19 compressed download?

It sounds like Cheeky has gone the extra mile with upping the options for this episode, but I am looking forward to the plot advancement in Episode 20.

Still think Bella is the 3rd potential inheritor - ie the golddigger.
And that's before playing 19.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
As a person of advanced age, ;) I have to question why there are all these different versions / upgrades / patches / add-ons etc.
Is it not possible to have both a definitive Episode 19 download and an Episode 19 compressed download?

It sounds like Cheeky has gone the extra mile with upping the options for this episode, but I am looking forward to the plot advancement in Episode 20.

Still think Bella is the 3rd potential inheritor - ie the golddigger.
And that's before playing 19.
Especially when the file names are the same.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Not everyone here is a rich first worlder. For a lot of people it will take years of work to earn 30k usd. :HideThePain: If I subtract living expenses from my salary then it will take me more than a decade to save up 30k usd. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
Rich lol.

Dude I grew up in a council house in Rochdale ffs, I was smart and got lucky, I joined the Military, bought into property with the interest free loans available to me due to my service because everyone with a brain saw the property price boom coming and took advantage of that.

UK minimum wage is £17,800pa for 40 hours a week. which is $23k or there abouts. My wage when I left the military was £32,000pa. which is about average uk wage now.

have fun removing that post admins, seems everything is "off topic" on this thread...

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
What happened to gallery design in this game? Some time ago when I played this game it had a nice and neat gallery but now it's some kind of user unfriendly disaster. :eek:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I think there is a bug in the new version if bella is rejected and you skip her and elains scene it jumps straight to the confession scene with debbie (you miss the revelation that shes a lesbian and the changing + the options to speak to them)

oveall i think the changes were great the flow on the different routes are more naturall and seem less forced.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I decided to do a walkthrough for this game. Right now it is a harem walkthrough, but when paths start to split it will become an open guide at that point. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Episode 18 (There is a message on my patreon about why I will sadly not be updating this guide further. Thank you for understanding)

Note: There is a good chance I will have to make this a forced single path Walkthrough for the rest of the game due to the dev team confirming it will not be a harem ending, since that's how the WT is set up. I'll probably do the Katie Threesome path. We will have to wait and see. I'll do my best as you know.jiat giving a heads up.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Just read your note, and hearing that, I am disappointed too. Granted, I have not made it as far into it as you have, only just finished playing chapter 8 last night, but am sad to hear the news of future of this game, so I totally understand your reasons here.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes