alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
If Monica finds out at the carnival about you and Katie, is it possible for you to tell Katie of this? I was curious how she'd react but I didn't get the option to tell her (when she comes in your room to watch a movie).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If Monica finds out at the carnival about you and Katie, is it possible for you to tell Katie of this? I was curious how she'd react but I didn't get the option to tell her (when she comes in your room to watch a movie).
Monica doesn't actually find anything out, other than you went on a date and some vague mumblings from the FT and as you also went on a 'dinner date' with Monica, why would you tell katie anything and why would Monica over-think it?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Monica doesn't actually find anything out, other than you went on a date and some vague mumblings from the FT and as you also went on a 'dinner date' with Monica, why would you tell katie anything and why would Monica over-think it?
The way I see it, there's little doubt in Monica's mind about what's going on, since she says it was only a matter of time untill 2 attractive people like you would be together. She also warns against doing anything in her house because she's too young to be a grandma. Thus, it's clear to me that Monica understands there's more than just a dinner date between you and Katie.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It would be nice if we could mention that Monica knows the truth to Katie (or Jenna), but that does not seem to be an option thus far.

It's probably to ensure the relationships remain secret for now lest things veer offtrack with other girls. Thus the MC will forget to mention it to either girl until the time is right (or, more likely, until something else obviates the need).

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This is getting ludicrously large. Almost 6 GB now. Can't even get it from Mega due to the size and the others are so slow it'll be Xmas before it arrives.

Reactions: Mikilande

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Sorry if this is obtuse but does the patch update the ch.19 beta to full release, or ch.18 to ch.19?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This is getting ludicrously large. Almost 6 GB now. Can't even get it from Mega due to the size and the others are so slow it'll be Xmas before it arrives.
While this isn't a problem for patreons as we offer several compressed versions, we do plan on converting to smaller images (probably webm) for EP20 hopefully. Making the game smaller as a result, but the same quality.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes