RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry if this is obtuse but does the patch update the ch.19 beta to full release, or ch.18 to ch.19?
I don't see why it can't work with both since you simply need to drag and drop the game folder from the patch to the previous version. :unsure:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep19Beta1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.12.2020 (updated Episode19 script)
Mega says file link is unavailable

Aug 23, 2018
So I haven't played this game before, Which one of these should I download?

A- Episode 18 + The Episode 19 patch

B- Episode 19 Beta + Episode 19 patch.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
are you sure about that? i thought i'll just paste Ep 19 patch to Ep 18.
Let me say so. When a New Version arrive i delete the old version . I only keep the savegames. So i downloaded the Episode 19 Beta and the Episode 19 Patch. I copied the game folder from the Patch to the Beta Folder and it worked

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
When it comes to installing patches on these games it's always hilarious.

I want to be less of a bitch but on the flip side of that watching people get confused over a simple copy/paste is entertaining every single time.
I think some people see the word patch and get intimidated, kinda like how people (I'm gonna date myself a bit) used to get intimidated about rooting/jailbreaking their phones or installing custom firmware on their game consoles, the steps are pretty much easy enough a child could do it but things involving tech seem to make some people leery.

Edit: Onto the game, I don't think the week between the beta and the full version has ever seemed to take so long, I'm hyped!

Last edited:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
When it comes to installing patches on these games it's always hilarious.

I want to be less of a bitch but on the flip side of that watching people get confused over a simple copy/paste is entertaining every single time.
Maybe you should think about that not everyone use a PC on a daylie Base and thats the reason why some People dont know how to do something like apply a Patch ^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chaughton22

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Maybe you should think about that not everyone use a PC on a daylie Base and thats the reason why some People dont know how to do something like apply a Patch ^^
My wife is doing something like office manager job and uses PC daily, apply a patch isn't a problem for her, she even can update printer firmware. People at my workplace use PC daily and it's a problem for them even to choose selected printer as default (I know, I'm their system administrator). My brother working as a loader (if I'm not mistaken in translation) on a factory and he doesn't use PC daily, apply a patch isn't a problem for him.
It all comes down to not who works on PC daily but who doesn't fear PC as a strange device doing no one knows what.

2All: If I understood correctly, there's game with episode 19, beta version integrated as a base download and the newest patch episode 19, final. People, just do what we always do, download both, copy smaller into bigger and play.

Reactions: JanisL and sdfa

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Downloaded WTHI_EP19_Patch.zip from MEGA.
The game version is "Ep19Beta1".
Is this just mislabeled or do I still need an Episode 19 patch?

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
No, it's just that the words " Patch to update only Ep.19 : " are ambiguous and do not make sense to IT professionals. It is not clear which version of the game needs to be patched. Not going to criticise whoever wrote it because English might not be their first language, but it is a legitimate question to ask. Criticising people who ask a reasonable question - well, you want to be less of a bitch. Keep working on it.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'd totally drop 30k for a night with those three. Of course I'd have to take out another mortgage and convince my wife it was for research purposes... or I suppose she could tag along so long as the price doesn't double. :D
I'd do it just for Lily alone but with all three of them I'd almost feel like I was ripping them off. Almost ;).

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes