m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Use the ep19 patch to upgrade the beta
Uh, no. the patch is still EP19 Beta1. Or at least that is what the About screen still says.

PS, I just checked the file sizes and dates on the Beta 1 Patch and the EP 19 Patch and the files are identical.
Also options.rpy still lists episode as : define config.version = "Ep19Beta1" #gimp

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Uh, no. the patch is still EP19 Beta1. Or at least that is what the About screen still says.
have you used this 1
Patch to update Ep.19 : - - - MEGA

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Are we still in Beta ??? Or i have to download Beta and then use patch ?
The ep19 beta is the whole game ep1 up until the beta of ep19.

Apply the ep19 patch to that to get the full release ep19.

Ace, maybe you could make a how to or something in the OP since many seems to have a problem with what to do?

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Having just finished playing through Episode 19 with the the Debbie/Lily throuple, I find the throuple to be so much more natural than the foursome with Katie. Katie in the foursome just seems... awkward. Plus the whole reveal of Lily and MC's relationship is so sweet. I'm sorry Katie but I may have to ditch you for the throuple. It has way more chemistry.

Though I guess maybe the awkwardness is some hidden cuckquean vibes from Katie? Or maybe wishful thinking. I kinda like trying to mess with the game and fuck Lily and Debbie in front of Katie without including her lol.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So it is still listed as BETA.

Nothing either you or Bailz have mentioned gets you to Episode 19, unless you are saying that Beta 1 is the whole of Episode 19.

And that doesn't take into account that byte for byte the Beta 1 patch and the Mega / Nopy EP19 patch are identical.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Nothing either you or Bailz have mentioned gets you to Episode 19, unless you are saying that Beta 1 is the whole of Episode 19.

And that doesn't take into account that byte for byte the Beta 1 patch and the Mega / Nopy EP19 patch are identical.
if you already have ep 18 or 19 beta then just use the patch i showed

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Just a textual error, the actual game is the full ep19

And yes, I just checked

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Understood, it was just a bit confusing since options.rpy was not changed between the Beta and the patch, so they still report the same version number.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Debbie , lily, Jenna and katie not has problem with sharing
Katie has said how many times shes not gonna share him, you might get threesome or foursome with her friends now and again when shes drunk but nothing more, Jenna only has contact with Katie, Monica and Jolina and two of those are her family so that makes no sense you might get a threesome with Jolina and Jenna, and Debbie and Lily only have contact with Katie

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Is there supposed to be another patch coming out to fix skipping to girls making out if you reject Bella?

Reactions: acewinz

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Is there a change log somewhere? Wondering if it's worth going through again after the beta.
i think it adds more options with the beach house scene so you can now have solo paths with Debbie or Lily, im not sure if anymore i never played the beta

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Katie has said how many times shes not gonna share him, you might get threesome or foursome with her friends now and again when shes drunk but nothing more, Jenna only has contact with Katie, Monica and Jolina and two of those are her family so that makes no sense you might get a threesome with Jolina and Jenna, and Debbie and Lily only have contact with Katie

Hey, where's your avatar from again if I may ask ? I'm pretty sure I saw the game before but I can't remember it right now.

Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes