Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just wondering something. If a player rejected Bella in the past, why are we forced to go to lunch with her and even if it's to add more content to the story, shouldn't there be an option to NOT flirt at the restaurant in order to move the story on? Also, is there really only one path at the beach house, lez? I know it's just a beta, but, should we also be testing other options at that point? Like if Lily is our gf, we should be given another choice there. Or at least have Lily say that her and the MC are bf/gf. Also that whole 'get out' shit if we try to sabotage is just over the top. Katie is just too fucking hostile. The MC should be given the choice to either leave or go outside or even to his own bedroom.

Granted, I have no place to give advice as I'm no longer a patron, but, just my thoughts.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Just wondering something. If a player rejected Bella in the past, why are we forced to go to lunch with her and even if it's to add more content to the story, shouldn't there be an option to NOT flirt at the restaurant in order to move the story on? Also, is there really only one path at the beach house, lez? I know it's just a beta, but, should we also be testing other options at that point? Like if Lily is our gf, we should be given another choice there. Or at least have Lily say that her and the MC are bf/gf. Also that whole 'get out' shit if we try to sabotage is just over the top. Katie is just too fucking hostile. The MC should be given the choice to either leave or go outside or even to his own bedroom.

Granted, I have no place to give advice as I'm no longer a patron, but, just my thoughts.
In the latest patch build this scenes where reworked and a few more options implemented. Try it again and you should pleseantly supriesed.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes