NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
One very small bug I encountered in the last version: when talking with Bella about Elaine in the restaurant, the 'Mediate' option stays available after the first time now (it didn't do that in the beta version, there it disappeared after picking it once), so you can keep choosing it over and over again to get the same dialogue (and a 5 point relationship points hit) every time. Maybe put it to please the Bella haters :LOL: but I'm guessing it was unintentional.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Just wondering something. If a player rejected Bella in the past, why are we forced to go to lunch with her and even if it's to add more content to the story, shouldn't there be an option to NOT flirt at the restaurant in order to move the story on? Also, is there really only one path at the beach house, lez? I know it's just a beta, but, should we also be testing other options at that point? Like if Lily is our gf, we should be given another choice there. Or at least have Lily say that her and the MC are bf/gf. Also that whole 'get out' shit if we try to sabotage is just over the top. Katie is just too fucking hostile. The MC should be given the choice to either leave or go outside or even to his own bedroom.

Granted, I have no place to give advice as I'm no longer a patron, but, just my thoughts.
When she comes to beach house you can reject her date and she is shocked you were serious and goes away. Unfortunately current build is bugged and it skips straight to Debbie and Lily making out.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
no also if you downloaded the full 19 beta before
Alright. Thanks. Will get the patch.

When she comes to beach house you can reject her date and she is shocked you were serious and goes away. Unfortunately current build is bugged and it skips straight to Debbie and Lily making out.
And if we're on the Lily gf path it makes no sense. But, it is a beta.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Alright. Thanks. Will get the patch.

And if we're on the Lily gf path it makes no sense. But, it is a beta.
I think it's supposed to be release version, just a bug made its way in. It kinda makes sense from a certain view. Problem is what it skips is all the spots you can you can prevent the kiss from happening.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How long does it take normally for the complete version to show up? I mean where there is no need to patch.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
That was Bella telling you about how/when Elaine tracked down an ex (before we even met Theresa or knew her name).
im still going with it, its the crazy bible basher or Zarah, i think Bella is to obvious and Jolina too young, and the others i dont think would make much sense

Reactions: Maviarab

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
im still going with it, its the crazy bible basher or Zarah, i think Bella is to obvious and Jolina too young, and the others i dont think would make much sense
I think Jolina and Angel are both contenders.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes