chandes

Sep 29, 2020
I have Ep 18 dowwnloaded, but I am not computer savvy. Can anyone show me how to do a step-by-step process on how to implement the Ep. 19 patch please? I know we can use the ep. 19 patch, but, last time I tried, it didn't work, so I am pretty sure I am doing it wrong. Can someone explain the step-by-step process to me?

Last edited:
Reactions: priyabrata

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ep20 next...more info on the will. We're very close to the final will reading and ace has said it won't go on for much longer past the reading. so...4, maybe 5 or 6 more episodes? (I don't actually know how many exactly). So while that might be a long time in terms of dev cycle...it's not in terms in episodes left to wrap everything up.
Don't rush a good thing Mav ;) Cheeky's early estimates were 25 eps, but we still have plenty to cover and it just depends on how much we cram in per episode.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Don't rush a good thing Mav ;) Cheeky's early estimates were 25 eps, but we still have plenty to cover and it just depends on how much we cram in per episode.
Don't rush it bruh, make as many episodes as possible. Also congratulations on the 19 release. I felt it was much better this time around.

Reactions: acewinz

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
Does someone know if I can use the EP 19 Patch to upgrade my EP 18, or do I have to download the EP 19 Beta to patch it to EP 19 please?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I don't know but i just have a feeling that Bella is not to be fully trusted.
I keep wondering if she was the 3rd lady MC dad was having an affair with.
Some things add up but other things don't.
I mean what exactly is she doing besides mooching off her sister, does she have a job or career, does she go to college etc?
Plus it seems like an easy way to be financially stable to get with a rich old person (MC dad).
And now she is trying to romance MC as he might inherit it all or at least a decent amount.

Any thoughts fellow players?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I mean what exactly is she doing besides mooching off her sister, does she have a job or career, does she go to college etc?
Plus it seems like an easy way to be financially stable to get with a rich old person (MC dad).
And now she is trying to romance MC as he might inherit it all or at least a decent amount.

she explains she quit her job and moved in with Elaine for moral support and has stayed to spy for the MC who she has fallen in love with and has always had a soft spot for

Reactions: Endless

jiraiya_69

Feb 15, 2020
Hi
is there any different between BETA and Original EP19 about characters route and story or its just about bugs???? cause i already played Beta version

and i wanted to know is there a solo route for Debbie ? or its just Debbie and lily route together

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hi
is there any different between BETA and Original EP19 about characters route and story or its just about bugs???? cause i already played Beta version

and i wanted to know is there a solo route for Debbie ? or its just Debbie and lily route together
it adds more options with the beach house scene and you can now have a Lily or Debbie solo path

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it adds more options with the beach house scene and you can now have a Lily or Debbie solo path

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

One of the conditions in Will requires the MC to cut all ties Monica and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Jannieannie

Feb 6, 2020
So how do you install in the patch? I have done it in my game folder of the episode 18. But it did not start my game but instead an error game?

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
If she's the 3rd lady, and we keep our ties with Monica and family, she can get our share of the money
True, though why would she be so clingy towards the MC and wanting to move in with him? Could be an act I suppose but yeah, who knows. As for me though, I've already picked my poison! ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes