Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People think Bella is the other woman MC dad was seeing? I thought it was Angel for sure, judging from her back story. But I'm only on EP15 so not sure whats changed. :coffee:
That's the clever thing with that part of the story, it's set up so it could be nearly anyone. There are several women that could fit that spot.

So far potential 3rd woman is Teresa, Angel, Zarah, Bella, Jolina, Wanda or Monica.

There are some that have thrown Lily in there too because of the whole Dizzy thing but the 3rd was sleeping with the MC's dad and at the time Lily would have been underage, I doubt the devs are going to go there so we can rule any of the younger girls out.

It's been really well set up.

When you go to any other games thread you will see arguments over who is best girl, he we have arguments ove who is the back stabbing bitch.

Plus everyone knows best girl is Lily.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think Bella is too obvious, Wanda is rich and dont like people so i dont think its her, Angel i dont know because i wasn't interested in her so dont know much of her story, Jolina im not sure how old she is but i still think she is still too young to be the 3rd same as Angel, like Avaron said the younger girls would of been too young, so i think its Teresa or Zarah, but i was thinking with Monica it would make more of an impact to be her and what if her condition is to make the MC lose his money and could be using herself or even Katie to achieve it

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Here's the thing, there has never, ever, been a harem route.

Every now and then people ask and they get told but it's usually contained. Since Zoey decided to pull a dick move we've had a lot of people bring it up because the walkthrough followed a harem route.

Why was it a dick move?

Because Zoey was told by the devs this game had no harem when they took over the walkthrough yet did it anyway.

So all of you following the walkthrough now bringing up the no harem thing, blame Zoey for fucking you over, they were told from day 1.

If any of you asking for a harem bothered reading the words in the game you would see why it isn't going to happen. Very few are willing to share and even then only share with certain people and some of the girls hate each other. Some girls aren't willing to share at all.

To make a harem work every single character would need a rewrite and the story would need redoing. As it stands a harem makes no fucking sense.

Why people get annoyed with the question is we have idiots come here saying the dev MUST add a harem to keep them happy. Fuck that, the dev is making the story they want, everyone has 2 choices, play it or don't.
While I appreciate you perpetually manning the wall against the polyamorous hordes, I think we should cut Zoey a little slack on the walkthrough. Writing a single document that maximizes the points for all the girls simultaneously is a lot easier than trying to write out paths for each of the 12(!) girls, to say nothing of the permutations that may still allow you to combine a few short of a harem.

From reading through the walkthrough, it sounded to me like Zoey assumed that if we were going to be forced to pick a single girl, it would be at the last minute and we could keep pursuing them all until then. I can't say how much of that was miscommunication vs wishful thinking, but I don't think we need to bash the guy for preferring harem games or not putting in extra work to make a more complicated walkthrough (much as I would like one).

From looking around the forum, I'm pretty sure we'd have plenty of harem fanatics here even if Zoey never brought it up.

Reactions: cakeny

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's the clever thing with that part of the story, it's set up so it could be nearly anyone. There are several women that could fit that spot.

So far potential 3rd woman is Teresa, Angel, Zarah, Bella, Jolina, Wanda or Monica.

There are some that have thrown Lily in there too because of the whole Dizzy thing but the 3rd was sleeping with the MC's dad and at the time Lily would have been underage, I doubt the devs are going to go there so we can rule any of the younger girls out.

It's been really well set up.

When you go to any other games thread you will see arguments over who is best girl, he we have arguments ove who is the back stabbing bitch.

Plus everyone knows it's Lily.
Lily is a backstabbing bitch???

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While I appreciate you perpetually manning the wall against the polyamorous hordes, I think we should cut Zoey a little slack on the walkthrough. Writing a single document that maximizes the points for all the girls simultaneously is a lot easier than trying to write out paths for each of the 12(!) girls, to say nothing of the permutations that may still allow you to combine a few short of a harem.

From reading through the walkthrough, it sounded to me like Zoey assumed that if we were going to be forced to pick a single girl, it would be at the last minute and we could keep pursuing them all until then. I can't say how much of that was miscommunication vs wishful thinking, but I don't think we need to bash the guy for preferring harem games or not putting in extra work to make a more complicated walkthrough (much as I would like one).

From looking around the forum, I'm pretty sure we'd have plenty of harem fanatics here even if Zoey never brought it up.
We do have plenty of annoying fanatics here anyway yes. Zoey's misplaced comments have sure as hell not helped especially when, as you say..she assumed...Devs have never stated there was a harem and for a looonnng time now have stated there won't be. That's all on Zoey...no one else. Also, her walkthrough would actually be quite easy to modify...she just can't be assed as has a bee in her bonnet now.

Also, Zoey has released and working on her own game now too, I would (personally) expect her to drop quite a few more walkthroughs in the coming weeks/months. Can't keep up the level of work she was doing AND work on her own project, unless that said project is only going to a be side gig going forward.

If...and it's a big huge if (busy with my own project currently) I can find the time over Christmas I might look into it and take it over but, as much as I do love this VN, it's a low priority when I can just double-check the script to make sure of any flags I need to trigger for my own saves/paths which in reality, at this stage, really shouldn't be required at all if you know who you are going for (and as such, should already be well in with).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
or people could just start from the latest ep with full points with whichever girl they want using the start any episode, like i did on a few of the other girls paths
Precisely. At this stage, that would be simplest I agree and would take 10 minutes tops for all paths (as long as the not helping Debbie bug using the QS has been eradicated in this last release).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Zoey said in her Patreon post she was dropping the walkthrough because the devs clarified too late that no harem was happening and their walkthrough was set up for a harem.

Thing is, Ace did tell them there was no harem at the very start when they started the walkthrough.

That Patreon post threw the devs under the bus for an issue Zoey caused which had people coming here making demands of the devs, it was a dick move.

I'm a big fan of personal responsibility, you mess up, you own up to it and move. So when someone messes up then starts blaming others it irritates me.

I know some people prefer harem games and I know i've become a meme repeating myself but i'd rather be the butt of a joke and we get to the end of this with enough people knowing the score that the whining is cut to a minimum than get to the end and have a sht storm of whining because people didn't understand they had to stop sticking their pixel dick in all the holes.

I've seen enough games turn to shit because devs tried catering to their playerbase and stopped caring about what they are doing or cater to the whine and then drop games because it's no longer what they wanted to make that I won't stfu about it anymore regardless how much hate it gets me.

We had plenty of harem posts before but didn't have as many people trying to lay it on thick with the dev making demands on what they should do and honestly, that fucks me off.

No one has the right to demand anything, we are here to play games they make and sure, throw a suggestion in here and there but the second you start to say a dev MUST do something because that person says so they can fuck right off the arrogant cunt.

Zoey's dick move brought issues they created and THAT is unfair.

Now, I know I can be a bit much at times and I know people think i'm a bitch or a bit to intense or gobby or whatever. Sorry, I can't change who I am and won't. People mess up, i'll call them on it just like I expect anyone to call me out when I fuck up. Zoey messed up and unfairly blamed others for that mistake which the devs now have to deal with.

May 6, 2019
Can someone help me out here. I tried to download WTHI episode 19 beta so I can put the update in but everytime I try it keeps going to internet explorer and isn't giving me the game file itself. Does anyone know how to fix this or better yet send me a proper download link?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Zoey said in her Patreon post she was dropping the walkthrough because the devs clarified too late that no harem was happening and their walkthrough was set up for a harem.

Thing is, Ace did tell them there was no harem at the very start when they started the walkthrough.

That Patreon post threw the devs under the bus for an issue Zoey caused which had people coming here making demands of the devs, it was a dick move.

I'm a big fan of personal responsibility, you mess up, you own up to it and move. So when someone messes up then starts blaming others it irritates me.

I know some people prefer harem games and I know i've become a meme repeating myself but i'd rather be the butt of a joke and we get to the end of this with enough people knowing the score that the whining is cut to a minimum than get to the end and have a sht storm of whining because people didn't understand they had to stop sticking their pixel dick in all the holes.

I've seen enough games turn to shit because devs tried catering to their playerbase and stopped caring about what they are doing or cater to the whine and then drop games because it's no longer what they wanted to make that I won't stfu about it anymore regardless how much hate it gets me.

We had plenty of harem posts before but didn't have as many people trying to lay it on thick with the dev making demands on what they should do and honestly, that fucks me off.

No one has the right to demand anything, we are here to play games they make and sure, throw a suggestion in here and there but the second you start to say a dev MUST do something because that person says so they can fuck right off the arrogant cunt.

Zoey's dick move brought issues they created and THAT is unfair.

Now, I know I can be a bit much at times and I know people think i'm a bitch or a bit to intense or gobby or whatever. Sorry, I can't change who I am and won't. People mess up, i'll call them on it just like I expect anyone to call me out when I fuck up. Zoey messed up and unfairly blamed others for that mistake which the devs now have to deal with.
Bitch, intense & gobby (whatever that means :) )? Absolutely! But that is some of the things most of us like about you Ava ;)

In all seriousness, you speak your mind no matter what people may think and I respect the hell out of that!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can someone help me out here. I tried to download WTHI episode 19 beta so I can put the update in but everytime I try it keeps going to internet explorer and isn't giving me the game file itself. Does anyone know how to fix this or better yet send me a proper download link?
Sorry but I'm not sure I understand. It looks like you are downloading the Ep19 beta there. Just unpack it then download the ep19 patch, unpack that and copy it to the ep19 beta game-folder.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I get not having a h****m in the game, totally fine with it. Its their game, their choice. But man, I am gonna feel really fucking bad when I need to make a choice of which girl I want. Still I get it and there is plenty of games with h****ms already, so I don't mind having a game where it doesn't exist/not an option.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
eh, i find it hard jerking off with 3-8 girls juggling around me monitor. thats why i hate "harem" and all the curse they bring upon.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes