freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well in any case I appreciated Zoey's WT, I would probably have walked away from Wanda without it. Don't have to go after everyone, works fine eliminating the unwanted.

I have spoken.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That is the tricky part that I warned Zoey about at the start. We don't use specific routes or paths. We use triggers set off by the variables which don't always get set to the same level at the same time and mean different things depending on how far along you are and the combinations can be unpredictable for anyone that doesn't know what is coming next. It's fairly fluid, but the price for that is complexity enough to require a spreadsheet to keep track of the variables and walkthroughs that are near as long as the game. It's not undoable, but still quite the task. Until then the easiest thing I would say is to play as you like, if you hit failed checks you want to pass, you can always load up the quickstart for that EP and it will max your stats and you can toggle the level of any relationships you were wanting to see.
Someone say spreadsheet? :p

Untitled.png

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
so basically in this update is 4some and Wanda right? with lil bit Bella's date? or am I missing something?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I gotta say, in my opinion, this statement is misplaced.
I already wrote this in my review, but up until EP17 this game was very clearly designed to get it on with every single character available.
I don't know if this was patched since then (since I didn't play again), but remember the first scene in EP17? The discussion about what happened in Jolinas Bedroom? That happened regardless of wheter or not you actually went with her into that bedroom. The dev WANTED you to play around with her. The Nerd-Girl gave you her blessing, even pushed you to do it, as you would expect from a harem game.

If you play without a harem in mind, this game is frankly boring and lacks the appeal to play it multiple times every time a new patch comes out... the days just fly by with barely any content, unless you go for all the girls simultaniously. Are there ANY Events or scenes in this game you don't get to see, unless you limit yourself to a specific character? Not that I know of. So why should anyone excercise "self-control or discipline" in the first place???
Cheeky never designed the game to be a harem, the ability to duck and dodge with your cheating was actually intended primarily to allow people to do exactly what they are doing. See the maximum amount of content with the least amount of playthrough (and enjoying the cheating if that is their thing), with minimal dialog and virtually no scenes missed vs a solo playthrough for a girl (but people have and do maintain them anyway for their own continuity in anticipation of the endgame).

We know that when the time came people would have some issues replaying such a long game just to see all the specific endings for the girls/outcomes they want to end up with (or hunting the potential combinations who can/do work out in the small groupings), not to mention if you happen to be in love with a gold digger >=), which is why we came up with the quickstart mod. I think it was all rather well thought out and implemented. Probably mostly happened by accident. :D

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes