MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
have you used this 1
Patch to update Ep.19 : - - - MEGA
I may be missing something but is the patch actually listed on the OP? I only found it by going back 5 pages or so :oops:

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I wonder if someone else will make a walkthrough mod. I read about what happened with Zoey and the devs, so that's a no go. Maybe someone like Scrappy or OscarSix would be interested to do one, especially with a game like this with a very specific set of choices for every route

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I may be missing something but is the patch actually listed on the OP? I only found it by going back 5 pages or so :oops:
Tep removed, guess for full download.
I wonder if someone else will make a walkthrough mod. I read about what happened with Zoey and the devs, so that's a no go. Maybe someone like Scrappy or OscarSix would be interested to do one, especially with a game like this with a very specific set of choices for every route
Beyond the scope of most mod makers. No mod I've tried yet actually details all the choices, let alone explains the consequences/differences. Most mod makers also highlight what they think is the best option. Why a comprehensive PDF will always be better.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help. I use Jdownloader 2 a few minute ego, i try to download the mega link. But every time i try to download it, the program tells me missing account and do not let me download the file... this is the first time i find this kind of error?
Can someone tell me why? And how to avoid it?

I never made an account on mega and till now i always dowload everything.
I try to download with NOPY and with this link, no problem, i download it.
But i wanna understand why with mega happen the missing account. So please can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi guys i need a little help. I use Jdownloader 2 a few minute ego, i try to download the mega link. But every time i try to download it, the program tells me missing account and do not let me download the file... this is the first time i find this kind of error?
Can someone tell me why? And how to avoid it?

I never made an account on mega and till now i always dowload everything.
So i think or they have change something today or just do not understand why. So please can someone give me some advice?
Thank you
Possibly broken link now. Looks like they in process of updating links with new version.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
i think Bella is too obvious, Wanda is rich and dont like people so i dont think its her, Angel i dont know because i wasn't interested in her so dont know much of her story, Jolina im not sure how old she is but i still think she is still too young to be the 3rd same as Angel, like Avaron said the younger girls would of been too young, so i think its Teresa or Zarah, but i was thinking with Monica it would make more of an impact to be her and what if her condition is to make the MC lose his money and could be using herself or even Katie to achieve it
Wanda likes being controlled and treated badly,MC's father fits the bill there.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
I don't know but i just have a feeling that Bella is not to be fully trusted.
I keep wondering if she was the 3rd lady MC dad was having an affair with.
Some things add up but other things don't.
I mean what exactly is she doing besides mooching off her sister, does she have a job or career, does she go to college etc?
Plus it seems like an easy way to be financially stable to get with a rich old person (MC dad).
And now she is trying to romance MC as he might inherit it all or at least a decent amount.

Any thoughts fellow players?
At this point, I don't really care if it ends up being her. A smoking hot redhead auntie that wants my dick? Shieeeet bro. When/if it goes down and we find out that it's her, then to me it would all depend on how that conversation goes. Like if she still wants me anyway but just needed the money too, then a simple "sorry" will suffice and we'll enjoy it together and leave the other girls. Lol. Probably won't happen but I'm still kinda hoping that she and Jolina are actually working together and that I could end up having them both because oh my lord...

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and L0MBR0

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
i think Bella is too obvious, Wanda is rich and dont like people so i dont think its her, Angel i dont know because i wasn't interested in her so dont know much of her story, Jolina im not sure how old she is but i still think she is still too young to be the 3rd same as Angel, like Avaron said the younger girls would of been too young, so i think its Teresa or Zarah, but i was thinking with Monica it would make more of an impact to be her and what if her condition is to make the MC lose his money and could be using herself or even Katie to achieve it
See here's the thing, if the 3rd person turns out to be a main LI, that is going to leave a LOT of people faced with a bad ending. So be it Monica, Bella, Jolina or one of the others mains, each of those have their own fan base. I don't think Cheeky would play it that way since WTHI is a romance novel based on relationships, first and foremost. Call me optimistic but I think the ultimate goal is for everyone to end up having an enjoyable experience. So with that said, it would make more sense to me if the 3rd turned out to be one of the side LI's (Angel, Zarah, Teresa or Wanda). Of course I could always be wrong, and this could easily turn out to be more in line with something from likes of PinkCake / PhillyGames but somehow I'm just not getting that vibe.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
See here's the thing, if the 3rd person turns out to be a main LI, that is going to leave a LOT of people faced with a bad ending. So be it Monica, Bella, Jolina or one of the others mains, each of those have their own fan base. I don't think Cheeky would play it that way since WTHI is a romance novel based on relationships, first and foremost. Call me optimistic but I think the ultimate goal is for everyone to end up having an enjoyable experience. So with that said, it would make more sense to me if the 3rd turned out to be one of the side LI's (Angel, Zarah, Teresa or Wanda). Of course I could always be wrong, and this could easily turn out to be more in line with something from likes of PinkCake / PhillyGames but somehow I'm just not getting that vibe.
thats why i think its Teresa or Zarah, i just thought that about Monica if they wanted to go that route but i dont think they will

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That is the tricky part that I warned Zoey about at the start. We don't use specific routes or paths. We use triggers set off by the variables which don't always get set to the same level at the same time and mean different things depending on how far along you are and the combinations can be unpredictable for anyone that doesn't know what is coming next. It's fairly fluid, but the price for that is complexity enough to require a spreadsheet to keep track of the variables and walkthroughs that are near as long as the game. It's not undoable, but still quite the task. Until then the easiest thing I would say is to play as you like, if you hit failed checks you want to pass, you can always load up the quickstart for that EP and it will max your stats and you can toggle the level of any relationships you were wanting to see.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
you can always load up the quickstart for that EP and it will max your stats and you can toggle the level of any relationships you were wanting to see
Yeah I think that implementation is genius, I mean what more could you want? Never seen something that complete before. Personally though, I just track the script as I go.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes