Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Does someone know where is the "point of no return" for any particular route? I was reading the comments and since there is no harem route that means I have to restart the game for every route, unless there is a point where the routes split

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Does someone know where is the "point of no return" for any particular route? I was reading the comments and since there is no harem route that means I have to restart the game for every route, unless there is a point where the routes split
technically with the start any episode you can choice any path you want at any point

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Just exactly how many opportunities to not get with a girl or split up with her do you need?
I think the question was more meant as (and that's something I'm wondering about too): for how long is it possible to be a total manwhore (and see all content in a single playthrough), before you would have to break things off with all but one (plus) girl to avoid things totally blowing up in your face?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think the question was more meant as (and that's something I'm wondering about too): for how long is it possible to be a total manwhore (and see all content in a single playthrough), before you would have to break things off with all but one (plus) girl to avoid things totally blowing up in your face?
We're already in the end-game here. I knew exactly what he meant which is why he got the reply he did from me (and you too). Again, already had plenty of opportunties to ditch people. You choose not to take them...

Reactions: Bailz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
We're already in the end-game here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I knew exactly what he meant which is why he got the reply he did from me (and you too).
Come on, we all know you can't help but be you. :LOL: The snark is strong with this one. ;)
so if the choice comes what will you pick money or Katie, Jenna, Monica
Of only those four things? I mean, on my main save my MC will be going for Katie, screw the money. (y) You?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Come on, we all know you can't help but be you. :LOL: The snark is strong with this one. ;)

Of only those four things? I mean, on my main save my MC will be going for Katie, screw the money. (y) You?
same Katie all day long, i've never really been interested in Jenna or Monica but do have a save with them

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
We're already in the end-game here. I knew exactly what he meant which is why he got the reply he did from me (and you too). Again, already had plenty of opportunties to ditch people. You choose not to take them...
So out of curiosity: what makes it so clear to you we're already in the end-game (apart from Dr. Strange saying so :ROFLMAO:)? I personally didn't get that impression but maybe I missed something.

And my one choice would be Katie :love:, though I would hope for a package deal with Debbie and Lily.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So out of curiosity: what makes it so clear to you we're already in the end-game (apart from Dr. Strange saying so :ROFLMAO:)? I personally didn't get that impression but maybe I missed something.

And my one choice would be Katie :love:, though I would hope for a package deal with Debbie and Lily.
Ep20 next...more info on the will. We're very close to the final will reading and ace has said it won't go on for much longer past the reading. so...4, maybe 5 or 6 more episodes? (I don't actually know how many exactly). So while that might be a long time in terms of dev cycle...it's not in terms in episodes left to wrap everything up.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Ep20 next...more info on the will. We're very close to the final will reading and ace has said it won't go on for much longer past the reading. so...4, maybe 5 or 6 more episodes? (I don't actually know how many exactly). So while that might be a long time in terms of dev cycle...it's not in terms in episodes left to wrap everything up.
Thanks! Well, if those episodes present no new opportunities to break up with Monica and Jenna (and a few others :sneaky:), my MC will just have to reap what he sowed. Although I am kinda suspecting some secret regarding Monica and the dad (not her being the other beneficiary) that might present us with a convenient excuse to break up with her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks! Well, if those episodes present no new opportunities to break up with Monica and Jenna (and a few others :sneaky:), my MC will just have to reap what he sowed. Although I am kinda suspecting some secret regarding Monica and the dad (not her being the other beneficiary) that might present us with a convenient excuse to break up with her.
Roll with it. I have a save specifically to see what destruction and devestation Cheeky unleashes upon us for being a whore hahaha.

Has it been officially confirmed that there'll be no harem route? If so, what was the reasoning, is it due to being unrealistic?
OMFG....

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes