felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, I think she is on pills, that's Just more effective way to get affection (cause unprotected sex and creampies are what Men really like)
Donald will have imposed something on her as well, and seducing Mc seems to me a bastard enough condition to be believable

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
let's summarize the different LIs.

Angel: lacks a worthy closure to the story, now the issue of her just started career has been raised
Bella: everything still up in the air as of the next chapter
Debbie: I would say there is still something missing to close the story
Elaine: story over, borderline missing epilogue
Jenna: she has several stories (alone, with Jolina, with Katie etc) so there is still something going on
Jolina: less critical situation than Bella but I would say that an important part of her story is still missing
Katie: missing an epilogue but I would say the story is pretty much closed
Lily: I would say only the epilogue is missing
Lily + Debbie: lacks an evening with all 3 to seal the experiment plus a possible epilogue
Monica: there is still a lack of formality with the daughters
Theresa: am I wrong or is she also theoretically an LI? she is really missing a lot to make sense of the story.
Wanda: missing the whole ending with or without Angel
Zarah: lacks officiality plus epilogue

Reactions: Zerorox

RufusDL

Apr 4, 2018
guys I have a question. Is there any walkthrough that is more up to date than the one that only covers the first 18 episodes?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
let's summarize the different LIs.

Angel: lacks a worthy closure to the story, now the issue of her just started career has been raised
Bella: everything still up in the air as of the next chapter
Debbie: I would say there is still something missing to close the story
Elaine: story over, borderline missing epilogue
Jenna: she has several stories (alone, with Jolina, with Katie etc) so there is still something going on
Jolina: less critical situation than Bella but I would say that an important part of her story is still missing
Katie: missing an epilogue but I would say the story is pretty much closed
Lily: I would say only the epilogue is missing
Lily + Debbie: lacks an evening with all 3 to seal the experiment plus a possible epilogue
Monica: there is still a lack of formality with the daughters
Theresa: am I wrong or is she also theoretically an LI? she is really missing a lot to make sense of the story.
Wanda: missing the whole ending with or without Angel
Zarah: lacks officiality plus epilogue
Noone even counting Natasha anymore(
Her story as antagonist is finished... but I still believe she'll break up with boyfriend, meet MC, they'll start relationship from zero point, marry, have kids :oops:
(Nah, just kidding :ROFLMAO: but such twist can be surely most epic and unpredictable I've even seen)
Not sure we can count Wanda and Zara as main LI's, side girls at max without Solo ending, Just addition to Angel and Monica IMO
Theresa appeared too late in the game so... Just another side girl.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Noone even counting Natasha anymore(
Her story as antagonist is finished... but I still believe she'll break up with boyfriend, meet MC, they'll start relationship from zero point, marry, have kids :oops:
(Nah, just kidding :ROFLMAO: but such twist can be surely most epic and unpredictable I've even seen)
Not sure we can count Wanda and Zara as main LI's, side girls at max without Solo ending, Just addition to Angel and Monica IMO
Theresa appeared too late in the game so... Just another side girl.
Hmm, yeah i'd like to see some sort of Natasha dating plot. I dunno about the marrying bit though.

I'm not at all sure Wanda can't be had solo. I don't like the Angel character that much so I tend to reject her at every opportunity. You can still have Wanda and the phone call you get from her on her sexual path she wants to talk about where they are other than sex. Perhaps you can choose to go further in that conversation.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Which is NO-FUCKING-BODY at this point.

You go for any of Monica Jenna o Katie? No money
You go for Zarah, Debbie, or Lily? Still too close to the trio, you risk your money
You go for Wanda or Angel? Barely there.
You go for Elain? No more erections in less the 10 years. Guys, age doesn't stop for anyone.
You go for Bella or Jolie? Golddiggers.
You go for Dogboy's mom? No, seriously, you don't.

I'll end up regretting Porche's sister is not a main LI.
Actually, not true.

If you gave Elaine the house, she completes half of her stipulation, all of which she plans to give to you.

If you sent Bella packing, judging by her reaction, she is not going to be getting her share.

You default by banging any of the trio, your share gets split with the others, which may very well only be Elaine.

As Elaine got half of hers, she would presumably get half of your share, as well as Bella's, and if she gives that to you, you would get most of it.

And what doesn't go to you (via Elaine) would go to the charity.

So win-win-win!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
guys I have a question. Is there any walkthrough that is more up to date than the one that only covers the first 18 episodes?
This game is best without a walk through, play every choice everyway and you will truly see the games genius. I think walkthroughs are for sandbox and point and click games and those who only want the cannon outcome. using a walkthrough that's a Kinetic Novel in my opinion. but if you must use one try

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes