Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Almost no developer "releases" it on f95. Often someone who has paid for it, posts it here prior to the "everyone" release.

When it comes to a "free" release, anyone can usually go to the developer's Patreon page or proprietary web page and download it, they don't need to come here.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey Folks,
Just wanted to start by saying thanks again to all of you for the support over the past couple of months. It really is much appreciated. It's now eight days since the early release of 0.06 has come out, and the feedback so far has been very positive (just one minor continuity error in a single render that I've since fixed). It was a struggle getting it out in time for the 25th, but I took most of the last week off work, so it worked out well (and just in time). I literally spent every free minute working on the game, but I loved every second of it. I really enjoy the process and especially the interaction with people who play the game, so please continue to provide feedback (positive or constructive) as this really does help me improve as I go.

I have Day 4 fully mapped out. There's very little script completed and a small number of renders, but I have the plan for each scene complete and most of the environments/lighting set up, so I'm happy with the progress. At the moment, compared to the previous days, it looks to be bigger (in scope, expected script size and total number of renders) than previous days, so I need to figure out how the release will look, i.e. will the next release cover the entire day (which I was hoping for) or like previous releases, use two episodes to cover a single day, so will keep you posted..... But either way, there will be a release this month.

It'll depend on what can be trimmed, what can be pushed and what makes sense from a story progression. I want to continue to keep pushing to make the game more immersive where each decision matters, re-percussions are felt and characters dialog / actions reflect previous decisions & actions. So keep me honest and call bullshit if this doesn't seem to be the case as you play it!

There'll also be a couple of polls and some teaser pics coming soon.

And will leave you with another quote from the bard:

"Love All, Screw a few and do wrong to none!"

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So which version should i download, the 0.05a linked in OP or 0.05 from devs patreon ?
The 0.05 on Patreon. The "a" versions come out first for the $10, $5 patrons (a = alpha or early release). The version without the "a" will usually be the same, but may have one or two changes /improvements / updates (based on feedback from the "a" versions)
The 0.05 will have a couple of new images that weren't in 0.05a (nothing worth a new replay, but just where you had an option to touch an NPC, the feedback was that people wanted to see the MC's hands doing the touching in the next image so I added that). And also fixed a few typos...

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
This game has really good writing.Lot's of hot scenes and the sexual tention between characters is incredible.The only let down is the lighting in some of the scenes,removing roof and off camera walls to light the room with HDR is common but then you have to use soft light because hard light looks very out of place and casts ugly sharp shadows. Maybe that is something the dev can experiment with in the future updates. Also hopefully we get to kick Katie's ex boyfriends ass in future episodes, spreading those nasty lies about our sweet potty mouthed angel :angel: Anyway i hope the wait for next update wont be too long :)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game has really good writing.Lot's of hot scenes and the sexual tention between characters is incredible.The only let down is the lighting in some of the scenes,removing roof and off camera walls to light the room with HDR is common but then you have to use soft light because hard light looks very out of place and casts ugly sharp shadows. Maybe that is something the dev can experiment with in the future updates. Also hopefully we get to kick Katie's ex boyfriends ass in future episodes, spreading those nasty lies about our sweet potty mouthed angel :angel: Anyway i hope the wait for next update wont be too long :)
Yep, I agree with your comments on the lighting in some scenes. Finding the right light is a killer. I constantly re-render / experiment, but each episode it comes down to timing. I could continue to make tweaks and constantly re-render (and would love to get it perfect), but I usually have to find the sweet spot between this and actually getting out an update. Hopefully as my skills progress, it'll continue to improve or some time down the road, I could hire some help.

ssff

Oct 23, 2017
And for me it will be better twice, because comes two great games in the same time, and one of them is this game, I was looking for a good game, and I found more than this, @CheekyGimp is doing one of the best game for what I know, it's just amazing. ;););)
and what is the other game?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It will be released for all tomorrow (Dev's patreon)
0.06 Currently available for $10 & $5 patrons
And will be available to ALL on the 8th June.

i know, but i wonder why it was never posted here before he go and reléase it for all...

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
It's not like this Dev doesn't have enough patreons but they seem to be VERY loyal to him because i haven't spotted 0.6 in any other site either. Good for the Dev but bad for us poor bastards :rolleyes:

May 7, 2017
It's not like this Dev doesn't have enough patreons but they seem to be VERY loyal to him because i haven't spotted 0.6 in any other site either. Good for the Dev but bad for us poor bastards :rolleyes:
Well at least is just a 2-week difference for the release between patreons and followers, and not a monthly or bi-monthly thing. All in all, things could be much worse like 0.1 demos (or no up-to-date versions) only, that could also be behind paywalls, and finally, no free versions to pull in new patreons.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes