Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It's really an interesting situation we ended on in episode 16. There are like no possible explanations about that. I can't really see plausible excuse about that fail. That is unless Cheeky tries to represent Jolina dumber than Lily to believe something else than the exact truth.
Jenna could claim she's into voyerism....
I'm also still seeing a harem ending as a possibility, due to some small hints in game and by Cheeky.
there's indeed clues and even seeds of a harem, sure individual girls's scores won't be maxed but there's talks about seeing other girls

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jenna could claim she's into voyerism....
I'm pretty sure that this is where it's going and Jolene might be persuaded to just join in.

there's indeed clues and even seeds of a harem, sure individual girls's scores won't be maxed but there's talks about seeing other girls
I know, right? We get option after option to sort of gently ease the girls into accepting other women in the relationship, the real question is just how far we can extend it.
Obviously you can get one with Monica and Zarah, in which you might be able to include Angel and Wanda, then there's Katie, Lily and Debbie and so far my bet would be on Jenna and at least Jolene. It might even be possible to use Jenna's voyeurism kink to include quite a few ladies and there were already options to slowly make it clear to both Jenna and Katie that you might just be attracted to both of them.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Doubts on full harem & from a story point of view prob not. Probable pairings for MC though:

Katie/Lilly/Debbie
Lilly/Debbie
Jenna/Jolina
Monica/Zarah (+ Angel wildcard)
Elaine/Bella - unlikely without incest tag

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I mean she hasn't explicitly said "I'm into voyeurism" but that's been her thing almost since the beginning, hasn't it? It's not something to consider if it's already in the game.

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
I just finished playing through the free 13 episode version of the game. Wondering if my save will carry over if I pledge on patreon to get the full version?

Reactions: acewinz

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I mean she hasn't explicitly said "I'm into voyeurism" but that's been her thing almost since the beginning, hasn't it? It's not something to consider if it's already in the game.
Yeah i know what you mean, but i just don't think they'll go down the Jenna admitting scenario. She's just still too shy. It's more in her nature to shrink and run rather than face up the challenge. Just look at the way she panicked with Bella at the house. I think they'll go down something desperate as a bet they had or something like that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know some people are into the whole harem thing but that would legit kill the game for me.

After all the character growth and people wanting proper relationships and getting jealous even going as far as breaking up with him if he cheated, a harem would ruin it for me.

It would be like half the game didn't happen. It would just make no sense.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes