vasconeves

Feb 22, 2018
You guys always choose the worst day to launch the update.
Look at the exemple of Pinkcake and his game. They always launch their updates of Being a Dik on a Friday so that people have time to play the game during the weekend. On the other hand, you guys always launch your updates on Sunday night when no one is able to play.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You guys always choose the worst day to launch the update.
Look at the exemple of Pinkcake and his game. They always launch their updates of Being a Dik on a Friday so that people have time to play the game during the weekend. On the other hand, you guys always launch your updates on Sunday night when no one is able to play.
Sorry about that, we don't intentionally plan for Sunday releases. More of a it's ready when it's ready.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cheeky and I both agreed no Futa when requested before. Not that I am against it, but it wouldn't fit for WTHI. Tentacles though... we have not discussed. :eek:
and yet, just look how sad this tentacle futa is :p
and what a shame no one of those women could be tentacled and/or futed there...those poor things:BootyTime:
giphy.gif

vasconeves

Feb 22, 2018
Sorry about that, we don't intentionally plan for Sunday releases. More of a it's ready when it's ready.
I don't mind if you guys wait 1 more week and see if the game is completely good without bugs/glitches to release, and you can release it on a friday where is the perfect day to launch this kind of game. Even more because this month you guys stopped the Patreon fees.
Launching a game on a Sunday night is just a no go, dude.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't mind if you guys wait 1 more week and see if the game is completely good without bugs/glitches to release, and you can release it on a friday where is the perfect day to launch this kind of game. Even more because this month you guys stopped the Patreon fees.
Launching a game on a Sunday night is just a no go, dude.
a revolutionary!
those games will never be the same after this vndpc revolution!
just imagine the paradise::alien:
all games should be released on a Friday, at 17.01 utc exactly....only in rare occasions a few minutes delay could be tolerated, yet not more than 15mins...all players of such games have to be in the utc zone in order to play those games properly...no fapping till Saturday 19.01 utc allowed though....all games should be deleted in the Sunday till 23.59 utc..no delays allowed there:cool:
p.s.
or youre just trolling a bit here?;)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Seeing you guys sporting an ace of spades makes me wonder if the game will eventually have NTR
Is a common trope in the interracial genre that white women who consider themselves 'blacked' get that tattoo as a sign.
That's the first time I heard of that connection, though granted I don't know much about ntr, nor do I want to, if I am being completely honest.

Ace of spades is traditionally viewed as the death card. If nothing else, I'm pretty sure Lemmy from Mötorhead never considered the meaning you described. :LOL:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes