yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love the premise of this. It's kinda reminds me of the original Saw movie, but a man and a woman and it's gonna sexual. Renders are great, nice start, but currently it's just a demo with barely any content. Has a lot of potential.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview looks interesting. That horror tag is what grabbed my attention the most. I'll check this out and see where it goes from there.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Unique premise here but I feel like the tags are incomplete. What other fetishes are you planning on adding?
Unique premise? There's a 1997 Canadian movie titled 'Cube'... a sf horror, where people wake up in a labyrynth of sealed rooms full of deadly traps and need to figure out what the fuck all this is about and how to escape. Japanese remake has been released last year.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Very good so far, breath of fresh air from all the college/little twerp incest games. One thing I'd change though is the voice you hear from mic. Imo, it should sound more menacing, deeper, than Ben Shapiro.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Speaking as a mostly straight guy with extraordinarily long eyelashes, since when do dark/long eyelashes (or even mascara/eyeliner, for that matter) make someone gay?
the mascara/eyeliner I would say.
TBH, its not automatically makes you gay but it looks feminine.
I played the game and its seems its just the devs. personaly preference...and his "perfect body hair" :LUL:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Every time I find a game with an interesting concept here it's in version 0.1, then they just disappear, I hope I can play this in future versions.

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
Doesn't really seem to be thought through...
Padded cloth flooring and walls + a guy that doesn't look like he will sit down while peeing and will have intercourse with the woman multiple times a day.
That's impossible to clean and both would die from fungal infection within weeks.
you could make it so, they get gassed to sleep every night and the people behind this actually clean or something

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Hello everyone. Yes, the idea is not that super original, but why not. Beautiful graphics are already good. The game begins with a woman waking up in a room wearing perfect makeup. She was taken somewhere, then undressed, put on a collar and left in this room. No matter how carefully they did it, part of the lipstick, shadows, mascara should have been smeared. Further, in the corner stands a bearded naked man with a shaved bikini area. Someone thought that he had a small penis. But in a stressful situation, this is normal. Although he had the opportunity to rape the woman while she was unconscious, he did not. Let's write down the stress. Moving on, room. It is almost completely upholstered with cloth, as they do in asylums for the insane, for soundproofing, but at the same time a person is dressed in a straitjacket and there are no toilets and showers there. Usually this is a single cell.
From all this, conclusions can be drawn.
1. Since only 10 tasks were announced to us, the game will not be in development for very long. I think a year or so. Unless the rules of the game change or something goes wrong.
2. The person who voices the tasks had to seriously prepare: find and buy out the appropriate premises (just an abandoned mental hospital would be just right), conduct communications, equip a room for keeping, develop collars with poison (a controversial decision, people are still in a closed room). The issue with the shower is unclear, there is fabric everywhere, and I did not see a place for water to drain. The fabric will quickly absorb moisture and soon begin to deteriorate and stink terribly. The question of food remains open; it was necessary to provide for a hatch or a window.
3. Based on all the difficulties, these two will definitely not be killed. There is a theory that someone rich ordered the experiment out of a sense of curiosity or out of place. The bottom line is that how quickly two strangers, if they change the external environment, will begin to mate or begin to have feelings for each other.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes