LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Erotic Horror? Good looking character models? A plot that resembles cheesy 70's sci-fi horror movies?

I'll take your entire stock!

I just wish the male protag had a bigger dick, you know, since the theme's gonna be sexual in some way...? But who knows, maybe there's a plot that gives him one. (I'm hoping that's the case, if not, then I'll have to wait and see if the story is worth it)

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
When I see the tag "female protag", I immediately check the game out.
Emma is a beautiful character and this is usually enough to put the overall plot in the shadow, even if I admit I'm very curious to see what is planned for them. The fact that every challenge will be harder than the previous one is appealing and it might lead to nice and extreme situations, like Emma with a huge f#ck machine trying to endure, or stuff like that, ... anyway I hope the dev will continue the project and I'm impatient to see some action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anekin69

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
not a great impression so far but
nice hanging labia and the dick seems not that large.
an exception nowadays where horsecocks seem to rule the vn-universe.

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
*White Cube: "A padded cell is a cell in a psychiatric hospital with cushions lining the walls. Other names used are rubber room, seclusion room, time out room, calming room, quiet room, or personal safety room."

Jun 9, 2017
So far so good, John is little on the weird side with those eyelashes and small forearms, but Emma is quite a beauty.

The only thing I don't like is Emma already noticing John "big soldier". For a horror game, you should make things slower.
I imagine girl would be really terrified in that situation, and the last thing she would think about is his dick. This fast uncovers of herself and bending like that at the door is making me think she is already feeling quite comfortable with the situation... which is impossible. And how much time passed? 1-3 minutes?
She has been sedated, kidnapped, undressed, closed in a weird cell (with toilet, shower and camera!!!) with another naked dude, with mysterious, dangerous looking device on her neck.
Oh come on! :LOL:

John behaviour is ok. Staying with cold blood or at least pretends better - I think it's more realistic for a male.

Yeah, I suggest you to make this much slower, and make girl much more shy and intimidated. This game has "horror" tag after all.
It should keep the players and characters in suspense and tension in my opinion. Not another "horny college humping but in a white cube for a change".

Good luck with this project, looks interesting. (y)

Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
So far so good, John is little on the weird side with those eyelashes and small forearms, but Emma is quite a beauty.

The only thing I don't like is Emma already noticing John "big soldier". For a horror game, you should make things slower.
I imagine girl would be really terrified in that situation, and the last thing she would think about is his dick. This fast uncovers of herself and bending like that at the door is making me think she is already feeling quite comfortable with the situation... which is impossible. And how much time passed? 1-3 minutes?
She has been sedated, kidnapped, undressed, closed in a weird cell (with toilet, shower and camera!!!) with another naked dude, with mysterious, dangerous looking device on her neck.

John behaviour is ok. Staying with cold blood or at least pretends better - I think it's more realistic for a male.

Yeah, I suggest you to make this much slower, and make girl much more shy and intimidated. This game has "horror" tag after all.
It should keep the players and characters in suspense and tension in my opinion. Not another "horny college humping but in a white cube for a change".

Don't worry, there is a reason why they are so open...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans Flammenwerfer

Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
I have seen that many view John's lashes as too long.
I want to give you a little fact that I didn't even know about.
Men have longer eyelashes than women.
It is a biological thing.
Hoping these lashes don't bother you too much; )
See you soon for the next update.

Anekin69

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021

Just want to chip in here, I prefer the story going faster. I mean, we sort of have an expectation of what will happen, from the plot summary and the future tags. All that's left is the visualisation.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes