stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
What type of horror is in this game. I tend to avoid horror games but this one seems interesting.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
On one hand, I'm not at all interested in mixing horror with sex whatsoever.

On the other, the idea of people being put into a situation where they are nude and have sex with a stranger is really hot.

So, I'm going to keep an eye on it and see where it goes.

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
Gotta say, first time ive seen nosehair as part of a moustache. Usually there is a bit of separation between the two.

nothingnotging

Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 1605340

Overview:
"White Cube" is an adult Horror visual novel that mixes Horror and Erotic elements.
You will follow the story of two protagonists trapped in a cube, slowly you will discover that it is a very sick-minding game...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-19
Release Date: 2022-01-19
Developer: Anekin69
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

View attachment 1604666 View attachment 1604667 View attachment 1604668 View attachment 1604669 View attachment 1604670 View attachment 1604671
deminds me a bit thatfilm on neyflix two brothers

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Is it just the beginning correct? Because after the announcement of the first task is the game over?

Jan 2, 2022
deminds me a bit thatfilm on neyflix two brothers
Remind, that film, NetFlix.
Please learn to spell and/or space and punctuate correctly.
And this game reminds me more of 'Cube.' Someone already posted a pic showing that.
I want the guy to totally slam and dominate the woman 1 week, then have her turn and Dom him the next. Totally sissify him, peg me, and have him feltch his own sperm from her pussy and asshole.
Also, have them climb into the next of a series of rooms, so that each day/week they are in a 'new episode' and the prior room can be cleaned and disinfected.
This also means that the early padded room is just for breaking them in. Next can be a swing and some toys, then a Domination Dungeon with whips, paddles, St Anthony's Cross, Stocks, and a cuffed table to trap her wrists and ankles.... :love: :cool:(y)

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Welp, Early version do lacks a lot.
But alas, The theme and settings..

I guess not many can be more creative these days..

Reactions: Anekin69
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes