Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If iam ready or if anyone is ready
Are you kidding !!, subscribe as there is almost no content.
I'm getting tired of those multiple teasing games with no content which show up here.
The dev goal is clear, try to get patrons, see if he can make some cash, without having to really do some good work.
There are so many game like this lately, it's getting annoying. You downlod it, have 2 minutes of play and bye bye !!

Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
I'm getting tired of those multiple teasing games with no content which show up here.
The dev goal is clear, try to get patrons, see if he can make some cash, without having to really do some good work.
There are so many game like this lately, it's getting annoying. You downlod it, have 2 minutes of play and bye bye !!
Wrong.
In the first message the person wanted to receive the version in advance, without being subscribed to Patreon,
asking if anyone could download it for him.
I've never asked anyone to become a Patreon, if someone wants to support me I'm happy. The only perk I give backers are early versions, that's all. The game will be completed. So don't compare me to other developers.

Regards.
Anekin69

Last edited:
Reactions: BeccaBoo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wrong.
In the first message the person wanted to receive the version in advance, without being subscribed to Patreon,
asking if anyone could download it for him.
I've never asked anyone to become a Patreon, if someone wants to support me I'm happy. The only perk I give backers are early versions, that's all. The game will be completed. So don't compare me to other developers.

Regards.
Anekin69
I understand, but how could we know, recently i have downloaded a bunch of new game just like this, a few images, 5 minutes of gameplay and it's over.
If you want to be taken seriously, wait a little more before posting a release, give people something that will really give them a good feel of the game. For now we just have the feeling of someone who wants to try something just to see if people will be interested.
Very short release and updates are getting a problem right now, some dev are making very short releases each month or even each week just in order to maximise their presence here and get patrons and the content gets mostly bad.
You need to have faith in your work to make a good game, don't make "on demand game" by reading comments here, it mostly end up into crap.

Reactions: Sirren and Anekin69
Jan 2, 2022
This is similar to the SAW series, but with sex instead of violence.
It has a good start. But so far, they haven't even TOUCHED each other. The first task is to "hug each other" for a limited amount of time without stopping.
Hugging is NOT code for anything else. They are only to wrap each others arms around each other for a certain period of time.
But it is a teaser to open them to the acts which will follow.
I'm guessing the normal progression: fingers, tits, mouths, vagina, ass, (maybe some fetishes?)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
From the "cheating" tag I assume the female character that's stuck with you is in a relationship and the male character will be forced to get intimate with her?
If it's the case that's so up my alley, because it frees you from the guilt of taking someone's lover..

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For anyone who watched the cube or saw movies or games, there are demands on their lives.
Surviving means you do any and all things short of ending your own life.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i can fully understand and sympathize with your frustrations man. my rule of thumb now is i don't touch 0.1s and demos until they are a few updates in, and check the forums and feedback to see if there are complaints about how much content or size of updates. =/

its like you almost have to. sometimes i get baited in by really really good looking love interests or themes and fetishes up my alley, but its still usually not worth it.

on a side note: i also absolutely avoid "sandbox" games like the plague. i just filter them off now, or put them on ignore thread if they bait and switch (start out linear then surprise free roam buttsex!). too many devs use those to hide lack of content while claiming its interactivity.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The premise of this one looks interesting, but I see that one of the planned tags is rape. Will this be unavoidable, avoidable, or skippable?

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I was excited by the idea, but I think the approach for the execution is quite poor. I found the dialogues and sound funny. The characters are hilarious TBH. Normally, I would be down with that. But, this kind of this does not go with this kind of plot. A more intense atmosphere suits this kind of plot, rather than a funny one. Plus the dialogues are plain and there are grammatical errors. And no choise so for means, it is a Kinetic Novel.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
needs to be a game where a bunch of people are fucking in front of them for a week and if they succumb to it they have to forever be in the sex games lol

Nov 17, 2018
I don't know how much "Inspiration" this game got from the manhwa "The White Room". On the first release when I saw the title and saw what it was about I guessed it would be a similar plot. Will keep a track on this, might be intereseting.

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
Pic #2. Um sir, I think there's been a mistake. You're going to be over here in this AO game, where you'll play the role of <reading from a lingo list> a Bear. Great, hope you're open-minded ...and like butt stuff.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
The reactions are weird, like the male can always be unga unga, but the female also being uber horny is kinda weird in this context, that said, sounds easy to fix just saying that there is aphrodisiac in the food, or the air, or they were injected or wherever

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Well, that guy went from zero to rapey much faster than I anticipated.
Seems like the type who starts considering cannibalism if he missed lunch.

Reactions: Drafox

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I'llwait for an android version, it didn't work on joiplay
Edit: Actually, it does now, but only if you download the joiplay apk from the joiplay patreon, the playstore version is outdated.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperjack38
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes