Ren'Py Whore Life [v0.7] [K8D]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
May 20, 2021
Well, at least it's straightforward. :sneaky::coffee:
as much its straightforward i doubt irl this would happen if say your transgender in my life i have been tempted to come out but in realty males just call me a fake because i havent started transitioning yet , i dont know its because am tempted to comeout late or its the fact most are straight and think am lying

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
as much its straightforward i doubt irl this would happen if say your transgender in my life i have been tempted to come out but in realty males just call me a fake because i havent started transitioning yet , i dont know its because am tempted to comeout late or its the fact most are straight and think am lying
I think, people care too much about what other people think. :sneaky::coffee:
It's really liberating once you stop, try it sometime. ;):coffee:

Reactions: Teslavesa

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Okay - short (as in a demo aspected), but nice (& simple) so far. Keep lookin'...the dev said nest update in may?
Good luck to the dev and

best regards

Reactions: K8D

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There is/was dev with same name who made several games with higher quality renders, but i guess this dev is not the same. "Old or other" K84 had last patreon post on april 2020 and had two unfinished games as far as i'm aware.

• Sad
Reactions: K8D and chrisccd
May 20, 2021
I think, people care too much about what other people think. :sneaky::coffee:
It's really liberating once you stop, try it sometime. ;):coffee:
thats true sorry if it wasnt that relaterd to your coment , i have been currious about being a whore as well coming out as transgender , so playing this type games is like a outlet for me and see what others think about the games , or know there kinks am honestly embarrest to say am temped to admit i wanna transition to female ,but most of all dating seems harder becase if your not born a sertan gender and you identify as another your fucked by hate or people who wont accept and in realty i wanna do my transition because i feel myself as a girl

K8D

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
This was fairly poor.

Poor dialogue. Save/loading didn't seem to work correctly. Things like the guy at the bar telling you to come back the next day, but the only option is to buy a beer... and I really mean the only option there's no "nothing" option, and rollback is disabled, so you're forced to buy that beer. Also it was far too short to really demonstrate anything.
Can you tell me what kind of operating system you are playing on so that I can fix the bugs

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
thats true sorry if it wasnt that relaterd to your coment , i have been currious about being a whore as well coming out as transgender , so playing this type games is like a outlet for me and see what others think about the games , or know there kinks am honestly embarrest to say am temped to admit i wanna transition to female ,but most of all dating seems harder becase if your not born a sertan gender and you identify as another your fucked by hate or people who wont accept and in realty i wanna do my transition because i feel myself as a girl
I think you'd be surprised to know how many men wish they could experience how it feels being a female.
Me included. I also think many women wouldn't mind experiencing how it feels being a dude, as well.
Curiosity is a big part of human nature, after all. :giggle::coffee:
Permanently transitioning however shouldn't be done lightly based solely on curiosity, i hope you gave it a good thinking over.
As for hate, like i mentioned earlier, just stop caring what others think.
People who will understand you can always be found if you look hard enough. :giggle::coffee:

• Red Heart

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
There is/was dev with same name who made several games with higher quality renders, but i guess this dev is not the same. "Old or other" K84 had last patreon post on april 2020 and had two unfinished games as far as i'm aware.
LOL
After/because of your post I noticed Dev's username here is actually "K85", though avatar is "K84" banner.
Weird

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RottenPlum and K8D

K8D

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
I don't know, I'll change the name if this is true

Reactions: RottenPlum

K8D

Game Developer
May 4, 2022
LOL
After/because of your post I noticed Dev's username here is actually "K85", though avatar is "K84" banner.
Weird
When I registered, he told me this name is already in use, I added a number

May 20, 2021
I think you'd be surprised to know how many men wish they could experience how it feels being a female.
Me included. I also think many women wouldn't mind experiencing how it feels being a dude, as well.
Curiosity is a big part of human nature, after all. :giggle::coffee:
Permanently transitioning however shouldn't be done lightly based solely on curiosity, i hope you gave it a good thinking over.
As for hate, like i mentioned earlier, just stop caring what others think.
People who will understand you can always be found if you look hard enough. :giggle::coffee:
thanks for the comments am learning about myself and i been scared coming out but clad am getting it of my chest , hope people accept me

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
With that premise I think it's better, but avoid asking just for safety: is it possible to have sex with all guys and play a full lesbian game?

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
The banner image says VN, but the tags say sandbox. Convince me it's a VN or a sandbox with an excellent system for telling the player what options are available to minimize sandbox click hunting and I would be interested. Right now though I'm not quite ready to take the plunge. Nothing worse than trying to figure out meaningless puzzles like "where/when/how can I access the event?!?!" while you slowly deflate.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well... at least it is fair to say there is room for improvement

A LOT of improvement.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
horrible language, many bugs but too early to rate this game. might be interesting, let's wait.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes