3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Will your answers lead Brent & Carley to have a marriage that involves ‘Swapping’ and/or ‘Sharing’?

Will your answers lead Brent & Carley to explore the world of ‘Exhibitionism’ and/or ‘Voyeurism’?

Will your answers lead Brent & Carley to explore the world of ‘BDSM’ and/or ‘Humiliation’?

Will your answers lead Brent & Carley to explore ‘Threesomes’ and/or ‘Multiple-Partners’?

Or… will those answers lead to ‘Cheating’?
Is this a pop quiz?:unsure::sneaky::whistle:

Being openly sexual herself, if you play your cards right, you may even have her as more than just your therapist!
Let me recap:
Will your answers lead Brent & Carley to explore the world of ‘BDSM’ and/or ‘Humiliation’?
Being openly sexual herself, if you play your cards right, you may even have her as more than just your therapist!
Just to be sure, that doesn't involved CBT or pegging from our good dactor?o_O

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
:unsure: Well, I doubt that she is a Mad Therapist that will subject Brent (or the player) to pegging as a therapy session.

So, you may be safe in that regard.

But that doesn't negate the fact that as Players play the game, that they might decide to make Brent (or Carley) Bi-Sexual... so pegging of a sort can and may happen. :oops::LOL:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I am pleased to report that I got my system back last night... fully upgraded and it is nice to be back on a MONSTER of a system!

It was the MB that died and because of this, they had to upgrade just about everything... so, now this is my current build:

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 FORMULA Motherboard
- 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K CPU
- 2X's Corsair Dominator Titanium RGB 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR5-6600 PC5-52800 CL32 Dual Channel (128GB total)
- 2x's Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
- ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 ROG Strix Overclocked Triple Fan 24GB GDDR6X
- Toshiba N300 10TB 7200 RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal NAS CMR Hard Drive
-10x's Toshiba N300 14TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal NAS CMR Hard Drive in 2 External Enclosures

Still got to reinstall all my programs, but also on Windblows 11 now... Let's see how I can handle Daz NOW!! :giggle::p
Nice upgrade.
You can always choose to install Windows 10 if you want, the drivers seem available.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nice upgrade.
You can always choose to install Windows 10 if you want, the drivers seem available.
Thanks, love the system... looking forward to getting the 5090 for it when NVidia finally releases them (next year)...

As for Windows 10... yeah, I could and definitely thought about it, but they'll soon be discontinuing support for it and will be only offering support at a ridiculous tier pricing plan that constantly doubles in price per system each year (though there was some chatter of them going per 6 months)...

For three systems that I run now, the first year would cost me $192 for the year (provided they don't go with the 6 month plan they've been tossing about at which point that would be $192 for 6 months)... the second year would cost me $384 and the third year (and believe it would be the final year) it would cost me $768...

...so, yeah, no thanks... figured I would just get used to Windows 11, which isn't as good as organized as Windows 10 and looks like ass (or more like a tablet or iPhone layout)... but I've gotten used to it and rolling along pretty good.

Reactions: B10
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes