• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Replying here to a post in Badtimestales thread

She would indeed, she's beautiful. Not sure about the hair, but that's not really my business. I'm gonna take good care of her, unless she's a brat. Then I'll take care of that first. ;)
Yeah, the hair kind of has to stay since she is an established character from the first game..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and you know how college girls are, they rarely change their styles unless of peer pressure. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Yeah, the hair kind of has to stay since she is an established character from the first game..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and you know how college girls are, they rarely change their styles unless of peer pressure. :LOL:
Lol, well as long as she is happy. Just started playing this morning before work, Clare is kinda cute too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lol, well as long as she is happy. Just started playing this morning before work, Clare is kinda cute too.
Well, her and Claire together is one of the scenes. ;)
When all is said an' done, Claire and Michelle will be more than just kissing cousins :giggle:;)

But, yeah, there will be a TON of girls in which to entertain you and everyone else... after all, this is a "Wicked Choices" game and can't leave the players without plenty of "Choices" they can make... and believe me, there will be PLENTY of women to choose from!

500_Celebration.png

• Red Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: Twistty and Nulldev

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Well, her and Claire together is one of the scenes. ;)
When all is said an' done, Claire and Michelle will be more than just kissing cousins :giggle:;)
I see this is a game I will have to give my utmost attention.
But, yeah, there will be a TON of girls in which to entertain you and everyone else... after all, this is a "Wicked Choices" game and can't leave the players without plenty of "Choices" they can make... and believe me, there will be PLENTY of women to choose from!
Not quite 500 I hope, that would seem a bit excessive. And tiring. :p That line-up you have above seems more than enough.

• Thinking Face

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I see this is a game I will have to give my utmost attention.

Not quite 500 I hope, that would seem a bit excessive. And tiring. :p That line-up you have above seems more than enough.
No... dear lord, not 500... that was artwork showing off the female characters that players would encounter to mark reaching 500 followers on X (formally Twitter)... and that is before you factor the kids that attend Garnet City University (though some are pictured there), but yeah... lots of characters in the game series, each with their own backstories, backgrounds and current stories that players will get to see and maybe become involved in/with.

I, sadly, don't do things small... I have been trying to work on it, but... yeah, not successful yet. :oops::rolleyes:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I, sadly, don't do things small... I have been trying to work on it, but... yeah, not successful yet. :oops::rolleyes:
Not making it easy for yourself, are you? :)
Well, with this amount of pretty girls I'm going to have fun.
Played some more last evening and having fun. But I am not a pet, need to clarify that to a certain cute little demon without being a dick. (I expect she'll be a little less domineering as we get deeper into the story, and into her...).

• Haha

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not making it easy for yourself, are you? :)
Well, with this amount of pretty girls I'm going to have fun.
Played some more last evening and having fun. But I am not a pet, need to clarify that to a certain cute little demon without being a dick. (I expect she'll be a little less domineering as we get deeper into the story, and into her...).
Nothing worth doing in life is ever easy... unless they are the local tavern wench that everyone in town has had a turn with and find yourself desperate... then, maybe... but may come with some damn terrible side-effects that you didn't want or the doctor can easily cure...

...so, maybe even then it isn't worth doing.

As for everyone's loveable little FAP, yeah, eventually Syrina learns that you aren't her 'pet'... princesses, they can be a handful and a royal pain! :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Um... actually, yeah... I might have had a couple of experiences in that department a time or two... :rolleyes:
:eek: it's actually legal here in Sweden, not that I think it's been even close to common. There are discussions about not allowing it anymore though, but not for inbreeding reasons.

• Red Heart

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
As for everyone's loveable little FAP, yeah, eventually Syrina learns that you aren't her 'pet'... princesses, they can be a handful and a royal pain! :rolleyes::LOL:
Yeah, I finished the game last night. I want more. I want my little incestuous alien harem and I'm curious where you are taking the story, it's been fun so far. I'll wait patiently like the good boy I am, though.
You keep on track with the getting better thing, and plug away at Bedchamber as you can.

• Red Heart

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nothing worth doing in life is ever easy... unless they are the local tavern wench that everyone in town has had a turn with and find yourself desperate... then, maybe... but may come with some damn terrible side-effects that you didn't want or the doctor can easily cure...
Oddly...specific Jack....

Is Carly aware of this? :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
:eek: it's actually legal here in Sweden, not that I think it's been even close to common. There are discussions about not allowing it anymore though, but not for inbreeding reasons.

Yeah, the real Carley (my wife) knows about it and has met both my cousins whom I did it with (sisters)... honestly, we all were very young, think I had just turned 10 or 11 (about when Star Wars came out) and like usual the parents were downstairs, drinking, talking and doing whatever (after all, it was still the seventies) and the oldest female cousin (a year younger than me) presented a penthouse magazine that she had found (while cleaning the house) to her sister and I... so, kids being kids, we decided to see what it was like to do what they were doing in the pictures and the rest is history...

We all did it till we were old enough to understand that we probably shouldn't be doing that stuff... but the three of us haven't forgotten what we did for a few years together whenever our families got together and we really don't talk about it... but the wife knows, as well as my cousin's husbands (or at least one does, I know for a fact, as he wanted to 'talk' to me about it).

But, yeah, that's the story.

We were young, curious and didn't know better, but none of the three of us regret what we did... it was just a childhood experience is all.

Oddly...specific Jack....

Is Carly aware of this? :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Damn, still had it set for double quotes thought for a minute you were talking about the incest thingie... but you were talking about the tavern wench thing... yeah, I am guilty of tapping it (didn't catch anything, thank god) and, yes, the wife knows about that too... I don't hide things or my past from her. :giggle:

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I kinda feel like I started A Thing.

Full disclosure, I was just quoting Kelso from That 70s Show for the lulz.
Heh... my bad... in my defense, I never watched that show.
I lived in the 70's and let me tell you, if you remember it enough to write about it, you never really lived in the 70's :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
That, and I prefer British humor (particularly in shows) over American humor... so tend to veer away from comedy sitcoms.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Heh... my bad... in my defense, I never watched that show.
I lived in the 70's and let me tell you, if you remember it enough to write about it, you never really lived in the 70's :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
That, and I prefer British humor (particularly in shows) over American humor... so tend to veer away from comedy sitcoms.
That's because we're just naturally funny and you lot over there....have the humour of an elbow transplant :ROFLMAO:

*runs away cackling*

• Haha
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes