"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ambitious? maybe not. Driven and\or maniacal perhaps.

Good to hear the news for da missus. Give her cocoa and big *gentle* hugs.
Three cheers for Epadder and Sierra3, that does sound awesome.
Roger that on the wife front and will pass along yours and DA22's wishes and desires!!
As for the other part... yeah, just a tad bit maniacal in our endeavors... heh... but, hopefully, you all wouldn't want us to be any other way!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Damn you, Jack;)
If I wouldn't know it better, I would accuse you to be reading my mind. Otherwise I don't know how could success to trigger all my "hidden" switch with your two post. You defintly have cleared my trigger for awesome, so now you see for yourself how you handle my anticipation.:ROFLMAO:
And I mean it. Both of your post and game has made me thinking if I should take some day off that I could play the game without distraction. The only other game I know for sure that I will do this is this triple A title form CD Projekt Red;)

And nice to hear about your wife. As always my best wishes for you and her.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Ah! Athena! I should have guessed that with her "Battle" Armor!
And an AI Assistant... I was not too far off with Cortana haha! Amazing! :D Can't wait!!!!

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Damn you, Jack;)
If I wouldn't know it better, I would accuse you to be reading my mind. Otherwise I don't know how could success to trigger all my "hidden" switch with your two post. You defintly have cleared my trigger for awesome, so now you see for yourself how you handle my anticipation.:ROFLMAO:
And I mean it. Both of your post and game has made me thinking if I should take some day off that I could play the game without distraction. The only other game I know for sure that I will do this is this triple A title form CD Projekt Red;)

And nice to hear about your wife. As always my best wishes for you and her.
:unsure: Hmmm... no, I am pretty sure that it isn't mind reading, as I quit trying to read people's minds, for a living, shortly after so many in the world decided to stop using them... so, maybe, it's just that we're pervs of equal footing and taste... ;)

Man, I could only wish to get as good or as successful as CD Projekt Red!!! Between the Witcher series and the upcoming Cyberpunk game, I could only hope to be as successful in storytelling and free roam/open sandbox abilities when it comes to the remaining books of our series!!

The wife said to say "thanks" for your current and previous well wishes and she hopes to get to spend some time with everyone soon when she feels a little better!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
:unsure: Hmmm... no, I am pretty sure that it isn't mind reading, as I quit trying to read people's minds, for a living, shortly after so many in the world decided to stop using them... so, maybe, it's just that we're pervs of equal footing and taste... ;)

Man, I could only wish to get as good or as successful as CD Projekt Red!!! Between the Witcher series and the upcoming Cyberpunk game, I could only hope to be as successful in storytelling and free roam/open sandbox abilities when it comes to the remaining books of our series!!

The wife said to say "thanks" for your current and previous well wishes and she hopes to get to spend some time with everyone soon when she feels a little better!
For the Witcher serie, I haven't played all of them, but they laying around. The first title I must say it shows it's age. Not for the graphic part, this is obviously, but for the gameplay part. It is annoying at best. About the story, atmosphere and so one, I'm not (yet) disappointed, but haven't played enough for a final verdict.

But I think between the first and the latest Witcher we can see that even the now famous CD Project Red have started at some point. So, we can only hope for your game to have the same grow rate. So Book Three will definitly knock out some mind.

And my wicked mind is: How much time until some politicans accuse the adult game industrie to be the next devil for manind? I'm tired of everyone of them who accuse the current "mainstream" to have be the reason behind the latest assassination or killing spree.;)
"This orgy could only be possible because of this outrageous sexgames. We must do sometings against this....."
I would very much like to hear this in the news:ROFLMAO:

And your wife is welcomed. Can't do much else than drop a "best wishes" - Ok, flowers... - as I'm across the pond;)

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Having played all 3 Witcher games when they were current gen, if you are slogging through Witcher 1, i would recommend finishing at least one path play through (i went neutral path). Then move on.

Witcher 2 blows the first one away in terms of gameplay, but also story/graphics/etc.

Witcher 3 blows the second one away in basically everything. And... iirc, BOTH DLC expacs were free in the day of micro transactions. There's a reason why so many people have such a high opinion of CD projeckt red.

Now, to make this an on topic post, glad the wife is at home and doing better. Sounds like she had a bit more plumbing removed than my wife, but pelvic rest is pelvic rest, which means no nookie for you...

...which means you have more time to work on the game?

See? Silver lining!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
c3p0 as dkatryl suggests, if you've already played the other titles, just better to do one route on the first game, or you will tire and get bored of it easier... it was GREAT when it first came out, but the second and third really outshines it to the point that you'd find it difficult to believe it was made by the same company.

As for politicians and gaming... long have they been trying to "protect" gamers from themselves. I even remember when I was in High School, the commotion that the politicians came out with regarding D&D and LARPing... Even Clinton in regard to the "HOT COFFEE" part of GTA.

The U.S. isn't interested in becoming a "Nanny State", instead it would rather be a "Mommy State". :(

dkatryl and you are right, the DLC Expansion Packs for Witcher 3 were free to owners of the game, right out of the gate... and, yes, it really showed gamers not just how much they care about their games, but also the customers who purchase them! Love that group!!!

As for nookie... well, *shrugs*, can't miss what I've not had in a while (mostly because of my own body, not the wife's), but you are right, I have a good chunk of time to work on the game now... so long as the wife isn't treating me like a cabaña boy! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
c3p0 as dkatryl suggests, if you've already played the other titles, just better to do one route on the first game, or you will tire and get bored of it easier... it was GREAT when it first came out, but the second and third really outshines it to the point that you'd find it difficult to believe it was made by the same company.

As for politicians and gaming... long have they been trying to "protect" gamers from themselves. I even remember when I was in High School, the commotion that the politicians came out with regarding D&D and LARPing... Even Clinton in regard to the "HOT COFFEE" part of GTA.

The U.S. isn't interested in becoming a "Nanny State", instead it would rather be a "Mommy State". :(

dkatryl and you are right, the DLC Expansion Packs for Witcher 3 were free to owners of the game, right out of the gate... and, yes, it really showed gamers not just how much they care about their games, but also the customers who purchase them! Love that group!!!

As for nookie... well, *shrugs*, can't miss what I've not had in a while (mostly because of my own body, not the wife's), but you are right, I have a good chunk of time to work on the game now... so long as the wife isn't treating me like a cabaña boy! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well if it is only as a cabaña boy, instead of as a personal body slave that has no entitlement to rest or his own thoughts then you are quite lucky already. Don't I hear a mob phone ringing?:p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well if it is only as a cabaña boy, instead of as a personal body slave that has no entitlement to rest or his own thoughts then you are quite lucky already. Don't I hear a mob phone ringing?:p
Perhaps his mobil have a very bad battery:LOL:
Should we gather for a mobil with very good standby time?:devilish:

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'd never get work done then... which, happens to be one of my issues right now... please, let's not compound it! :LOL:

Reactions: Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Happy_Halloween2019.png

UPDATE: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! – October 30, 2019

(as posted on our Patreon Page)

We just wanted to take a moment of your time to wish ALL OF YOU a very HAPPY and SAFE Halloween; and what better way to do so, than by showing some of the college girls that you will be introduced to and interacting with in the upcoming “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and whom you can romance, as the Antichrist, in “Wicked Choices: Book Two” if you desire.

In this image, you have:

Diana Winters – Wonder Woman

Paige Preston (Antichrist’s Daughter) – Alice in Wonderland

Helen Thompson – Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland

Leanne McCormick – Witch

Alieen Whelan – Jessica Rabbit

Marica Eovaldi – The Huntress

Michelle Preston (Antichrist’s Daughter) – Punker/Goth Girl

Barbara Benson – Batgirl

As mentioned, you will be able to meet and interact with these girls and more (plus also guys) at the college that you can attend as William/Billie or Claire… and, depending on some outcomes of events done in the main game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, you can run across many of them as the Antichrist in “Wicked Choices: Book Two” and romance them… or use them to “Power Up” your powers… your choice.

As for the status of the games, now that a couple of weeks have occurred since the wife’s surgery, she is requiring less and less of my help in doing some things, so I’ve had a bit more time to get back to work on things here.

Things are shaping up NICELY for the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One” which we’d like to get into your hands in November and once I’ve finished my work on the added scenes that will be available in it for all of you (and new players), I look forward to getting back to finishing “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

Additionally, both Epadder and Sierra3 have been hard at work on their end, making sure that additions, features and environments are added to the game and bugs are smooshed as soon as they are identified, so many cool features have been added and with the atmospheric sounds and music, it really is a new beast!!

As I said, the wife is doing much better, she had her post-op review last week and things look really good. The wounds are healing up, she is able to move around better, she still needs to notice her limits and not exceed them, but she is functioning some again and the estrogen patch they gave her is helping against the forced menopause her body was induced into.

Well, I need to get back to work and render my ass off for all of you… been keeping you waiting far too long and can’t wait till you see what we’ve been accomplishing and doing!!

Hope that all of you have a WONDERFUL, SAFE and HAPPY Halloween and, as always, thank you so much for the love and support you’ve shown us!!

With heartfelt thanks,
~Jack and Crew.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice to see the new ladies and even better to hear your most loyal lady is improving well :) Have a happy Halloween and remember you can only treat her this year, no tricks :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
:eek: Oh I would NEVER think of doing something like that!!
Nope, not me!! Uh-huh... don't know what you're talking about!! :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One more thing, with all the upgrades you brought to Book one, you might want to update your fansig just before bringing out the new book 1. :) Maybe even just make it an overarching one for whole series, if not to spoilery.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
One more thing, with all the upgrades you brought to Book one, you might want to update your fansig just before bringing out the new book 1. :) Maybe even just make it an overarching one for whole series, if not to spoilery.
Hmmm... you know, you might have a point there... going to have to add that to the list of things I might need to do soon. *sigh* So much shit to do... :cry:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes