3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, dkatryl, did your wife have an trouble sleeping after her surgery? Did she have problems with stairs (our bedroom is on the second floor)?
Trouble, as in the immediate aftermath of abdominal surgery? I dont recall anything too much. We also have a 2nd floor master bedroom. I probably helped her up and down the stairs for a week or so, iirc since it was 8ish years ago, but the actual sleeping part, dont recall much of an issue.

Just an extensive pelvic rest period, which is code for "no nookie"! :eek:

so, she might have gotten even more sleep, since i couldnt pounce on her... :unsure:

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
menu_WCRemastered.png

Samples of the NEW Scenes in the REMASTER!! – September 21, 2019
(as posted behind our Patreon Paywall... with a bonus for F95 fans!)

As promised, here are some samples of the scenes that you’ll find and be able to unlock in the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices” which we’ll be releasing to all of you soon!!

ENJOY!

------

Claire, is there something going on between my father and you? – Paige Preston
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We both know that isn’t the REAL reason why you are here, Princess… – Jamima

Please, Master, shower your servant in your POWER! – Syrina

My time of constantly being berated and denied was at an end… if I couldn’t have what I was owed, I would TAKE it! – the Antichrist

Once the initial shock at the sight of what was transpiring before me wore off, I found my voice and made my presence known! – the Antichrist

Take me, Master, make me YOURS; Use me however you wish… I am YOURS to command! – Syrina

Thinking it was my sister, Michelle, hogging all of the hot water, I stormed into the bathroom… only to see that it was MY DAD!! – Paige Preston

F95 ONLY BONUS SCENE!!!

These are just some of the scenes and the situations that you can find and unlock in the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, plus many, many other goodies!!

So, keep an eye out and stay tuned, the goodness will soon be descending upon you!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Trouble, as in the immediate aftermath of abdominal surgery? I dont recall anything too much. We also have a 2nd floor master bedroom. I probably helped her up and down the stairs for a week or so, iirc since it was 8ish years ago, but the actual sleeping part, dont recall much of an issue.

Just an extensive pelvic rest period, which is code for "no nookie"! :eek:

so, she might have gotten even more sleep, since i couldnt pounce on her... :unsure:
No... no... nookie??? :unsure:
Wait, you mean I have to wait to pounce on my wife??? :eek:

I will be in the corner, drawing on the floor with my finger with my head down, if anyone needs me... :cry:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This sounds more and more as an very big overhaul for chapter one - for code and story. I'm curious about this and can't wait to play it.

And for your wife: I'm hoping that is the least evil and it ends well for both of you. Also don't worry about the like of us here.;)
Well, it IS a pretty hefty rework, mostly on Epadder's and Sierra3's part and adding these renders (which I had a lot of the scenes, poses and text done... but ran out of time to include while working with Palanto) is not a ton of work for me... it is far less time consuming that the renders I still need to do for "Chapter Two" of the prologue to AoaCB (which I will return to once the wife surgery and recovery is out of the way).

But yeah, this was far, far easier on me than on the other guys (who I am indebted too)!! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Same reason I don't have a sibling. I think my parents regretted it after me XD (Note: This is a joke and my parents love me and I love them... Still they told the reason I was an only child was exactly if he or she ended up like me they were worried human race wouldn't survive)

I'm really excited about this revamp and the AoaCB and so on.

About your wife; I hope she gets better and gets better with minimum discomfort. Keep us posted.
Thanks Sancrest for the wishes and support, bud, we appreciate it!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looking good Jack and will help to tide us over. :) The no nookie is just temporary though, so you will survive I suspect and good revenge for all those nice things you held back first time around. :p For the wive though the best of luck and yeah if they go through the belly muscles, be prepared to carry most heavy things for her for a while.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nice teasing Jack:p.
But with the last picture, doesn't it stir up some old disputes?;)

And for all you folks that hasn't yet know, that the combination of the anitichrist and our demonic fiery redhead means nothing good, Jack itself has hidden a hint for you: It's five to twelve!:cool:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Looking good Jack and will help to tide us over. :) The no nookie is just temporary though, so you will survive I suspect and good revenge for all those nice things you held back first time around. :p For the wive though the best of luck and yeah if they go through the belly muscles, be prepared to carry most heavy things for her for a while.
Yeah, they will be going through the abdomen to get at the parts, so I am planning to do most of the heavy lifting around here and some of our neighbors have stepped up and offered to help if I am unable to do something (we got a really good group of neighbors!!).

It's been a week and we are hoping to hear back from the doctor today to find out the results of the biopsies that they did of her cervix and uterus last Thursday, hopefully they come back 'normal' and set the concern that everyone has been having regarding the higher than average return on her CA 125 blood test they gave her.

*fingers crossed that everything is OK*

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nice teasing Jack:p.
But with the last picture, doesn't it stir up some old disputes?;)

And for all you folks that hasn't yet know, that the combination of the anitichrist and our demonic fiery redhead means nothing good, Jack itself has hidden a hint for you: It's five to twelve!:cool:
Yeah, the dang texture of the Microwave clock can't really be changed, I have to go into the texture itself to change it... ugh, what a pain in the butt it is going to be every time it is "in scene", same with the digital clock on the Antichrist's bed, going to have to keep editing the texture file every time that is "in scene" as well... *sigh* The work of an artist is never done. :(

The good news is... in this sequence Syrina (our loveable FAP) will always be "solid" unlike the original sequence that she will still be in... in that situation I had to render each frame of that scene TWICE to make her appear see-through for the story. Now THAT was a REAL PAIN!!! :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, they will be going through the abdomen to get at the parts, so I am planning to do most of the heavy lifting around here and some of our neighbors have stepped up and offered to help if I am unable to do something (we got a really good group of neighbors!!).

It's been a week and we are hoping to hear back from the doctor today to find out the results of the biopsies that they did of her cervix and uterus last Thursday, hopefully they come back 'normal' and set the concern that everyone has been having regarding the higher than average return on her CA 125 blood test they gave her.

*fingers crossed that everything is OK*
Fingers crossed here as well and yeah good neighbors are an invaluable resource, besides making the place you live a nicer place.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So can you use your Wicked Choices: Book One save in this game? Or not yet?
Will be in Wicked Choices Book 2 likely and there you can also use a save of this game.
No, the old save file from "Wicked Choices: Book One" won't be used or called for till the MAIN GAME of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" (we are still only working on the Prologue of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" currently)... once the Prologue to "Adventures of a Changed Boy" is complete we will be starting the MAIN GAME of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" at which time, that game will ask you to install your save files from BOTH "Wicked Choices: Book One" and the one from the prologue to "Adventures of a Changed Boy".

Once the MAIN GAME of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" is complete, it will ask you to create a NEW end save file which you then can inject into "Wicked Choices: Book Two" to carry all of the choices you've made thus far.

That said, even though the MAIN GAME of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" is going to deal primarily with William/Billie and Claire, YOU WILL BE making a lot of decisions inside of that game that will GREATLY affect the universe of both the Antichrist and the other characters that will be in "Wicked Choices: Book Two".

In both the PROLOGUE and MAIN GAME of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" you will not only be affecting the TIMELINE of "Wicked Choices: Book Two" (and the Antichrist), but you WILL be uncovering some SECRETS that CAN and, based on your choices, WILL affect the Crawford Family, the Antichrist and the other factions (Demonothans, Angelions and Gaians) that WILL impact your gameplay in "Wicked Choices: Book Two"!!!!

Unlike the lackluster effects of your choices made in the original MASS EFFECT game from BioWare, in OUR GAME, you are going to WITNESS the affects of all of your choices RIGHT AT THE START of "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and beyond... and, thanks to Epadder you will also be able to TRACK those choices now as well!!!

I know that our Patrons haven't really seen much of the work that we've all been doing these past months, but believe me, I think people are going to be BLOWN AWAY by what we've been silently building for everyone and their support... with MANY, MANY, MANY thanks to Epadder and Sierra3 who have been working hard and have been working steadily with me to make this game even BETTER and BIGGER than we'd originally planned!!

With thanks to them, the UNIVERSE of Wicked Choices has become LARGER, the tools and assets that you (THE PLAYER) will be able to use DURING GAMEPLAY is thanks to them and it far exceeded my original expectations and hopes for this game series!!

OH... SO MANY GOODIES coming your way!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Fingers crossed here as well and yeah good neighbors are an invaluable resource, besides making the place you live a nicer place.
Yeah, I will be honest, I never used to get 'involved' with my neighbors or their lives till the wife and I bought this house and moved here... it is an 'older' neighborhood and things just sort of started with me helping out the older neighbors that live next to us when it came time to mow the yard or remove snow... but it eventually got to the point where the neighbors (and their families) started bringing us homemade canned food/fruit or hand baked pies and Christmas cards as thanks for helping them (or their parents out).

Now we are getting together during the week and 'catching up' over the fence, or going across the street for barbeques or small block party get togethers... its a strange thing for me, particularly, as I am usually very introverted and (thanks to the disease that I have that is slowly breaking me down) pretty much a hikagamori...

...but, I agree, those relationships that we've built with our neighbors in our time here is really nice and has been paying off, particularly if I need help or unable to do something, one of the neighbors or their kids jump in to help around here.

It's quite nice. :)

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Yeah, I will be honest, I never used to get 'involved' with my neighbors or their lives till the wife and I bought this house and moved here... it is an 'older' neighborhood and things just sort of started with me helping out the older neighbors that live next to us when it came time to mow the yard or remove snow... but it eventually got to the point where the neighbors (and their families) started bringing us homemade canned food/fruit or hand baked pies and Christmas cards as thanks for helping them (or their parents out).
I should move to your neighbourhood. I can do literally everything; cooking, cleaning, carry heavy stuff around, fixing things etc. If you want I can wear a butler suit too :D

• Love
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Angelions_Citrine01_profile.png

Update: Content, Content, CONTENT… and Wife Status! – September 27, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Like last week, I wanted to wait a bit, at least till we got the results of the wife’s biopsies, before providing all of you an update of everything that has been going on around here.

So, first, let’s talk about the work we’ve been doing around here and what you can look forward too!!!

As mentioned before, because of the level of work needed for “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” that is currently on hold till after the wife’s surgery and recovery, BUT we have been steadily working on the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

And it is kind of a GOOD THING that we are…

As I started working with Epadder ( Epadder ) and Sierra3 ( Sierra3 ) on the prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, it became apparent pretty early on that with the involvement of the $50 patrons creating additional characters/storyline that the story and subject matter of that game has really evolved into being more than just a quick side game and is now a verifiable SEQUEL to “Wicked Choices: Book One”!!!

Because of the deeper involvement in the storyline, beside it just being a TRANSFORMATION and HUMILATION side-arc game, we knew that we’d have to put in the ability for you to be able to inject your saves into the MAIN GAME of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so that you could see more results of your choices than just what had been done to William/Billie.

As such, Epadder suggested that he create a REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” with all of the codework, as well as, the bells and whistles that we’ve been installing in both the prologue and main game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, doing so it would blend all of the games together to look like the series like they are meant to be and make playing them seamless from “start to finish” from one game to the next.

Somewhere, between rendering the images for the “Character Bios” for “Wicked Choices: Book One” and working on “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, before I knew it, Sierra3 had begun to start adding music and SFX to the first game and the doctors found a sizeable and still growing mass in my wife.

The rest you pretty much know about… due to doctor’s appointments, the approaching surgery (on Oct. 8), the stress, worry and need to care for my wife, as well as, because of the time consuming work involved in the animation that I still need to do, I needed to set aside my work on the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”…

…of which, you folks have graciously given me, THANK YOU.

BUT, I still didn’t want all of you to be injecting your hard earned money into a project that was only minimally being worked on or on “hold”, without all of you getting something for it… but whatever I decided to do, it couldn’t take up the time that you’ve graciously given me or take me away from the task of taking care of the wife.

So, I decided, since Epadder and Sierra3 were busy REMASTERINGWicked Choices: Book One”, I could at least use some of my time to inject NEW CONTENT and storyline into the new version, allowing me to add… not just new FAP material for all you wonderful folks, but I could also tie and shore up some of the existing storyline and answer things like: How did the Player/Antichrist know how to suddenly use their power to change William into either a Sissy, Futa or Woman???

Stuff like that.

Stuff that I had written, but ran out of time to add originally, as well as, be able to quickly render new scenes (without animation) because I have all of the sets, characters, poses and outfits already done… but ran out of time to use…

…but now I can, so that your money isn’t going to waste (not that it ever did around here), but at least you will get something to explore, play and enjoy for it.

So, that’s what we’ve been working on around here for all of you.

Doctor-Medical-Consultation-Generic.jpg

Now, about the wife… this is already a long post, so will keep this part brief as possible so as not to take up a lot more of your time…

The biopsies taken of the wife’s uterus and cervix, thankfully, came back NEGATIVE!!! So, the doctor won’t be performing a D&C while she is under anesthesia and having the mass removed on October 8.

A D&C, as it was explained to us, is where they open her cervix up with a tool and insert a large spoon-like object in and scrape out the uterus… like using a spoon to clean out a bell pepper or a grapefruit.

He cautioned us against being overly optimistic about the mass being cancerous or not, but told us that he believes the rather alarming elevation of her CA 125 Blood Count could likely be the result of the bleeding that she’s been doing down there since June 12th or from her endometriosis that she has.

He is not ready to completely rule out cancer, till the mass has been removed and been cross-sectioned and tested to see if it contains any cancer cells or not… but as of right now, he can rule out it being endometrial (uterus or cervix) cancer at least.

So, now we just wait till the surgery on Oct 8… in the meantime, the wife and I have been doing all of the running around and phone calls needed to get her FMLA set up and working with AFLAC and her insurance company to make sure that we don’t end up too DEEP in debt while she is off of work for 4-6 weeks recovering from her surgery.

But that is where things stand with both the GAME and the WIFE right now…

Alright, time for me to get back to work here and leave all of you alone, I took up enough of your precious time, thanks for taking the time to read all of this and we hope that you are excited about what will be coming your way soon with the REMASTER of “Wicked Choices: Book One”!

Time for me to get back to rendering… need to get these scenes with Paige and Claire done and move on to the next exciting scene!!

Have a good weekend and THANK YOU all for you continued support and love, it is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!!!

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Update: Content, Content, CONTENT… and Wife Status! – September 27, 2019

Like last week, I wanted to wait a bit, at least till we got the results of the wife’s biopsies, before providing all of you an update of everything that has been going on around here.

So, first, let’s talk about the work we’ve been doing around here and what you can look forward too!!!

As mentioned before, because of the level of work needed for “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” that is currently on hold till after the wife’s surgery and recovery, BUT we have been steadily working on the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

And it is kind of a GOOD THING that we are…

As I started working with Epadder ( Epadder ) and Sierra3 ( Sierra3 ) on the prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, it became apparent pretty early on that with the involvement of the $50 patrons creating additional characters/storyline that the story and subject matter of that game has really evolved into being more than just a quick side game and is now a verifiable SEQUEL to “Wicked Choices: Book One”!!!

Because of the deeper involvement in the storyline, beside it just being a TRANSFORMATION and HUMILATION side-arc game, we knew that we’d have to put in the ability for you to be able to inject your saves into the MAIN GAME of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so that you could see more results of your choices than just what had been done to William/Billie.

As such, Epadder suggested that he create a REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” with all of the codework, as well as, the bells and whistles that we’ve been installing in both the prologue and main game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, doing so it would blend all of the games together to look like the series like they are meant to be and make playing them seamless from “start to finish” from one game to the next.

Somewhere, between rendering the images for the “Character Bios” for “Wicked Choices: Book One” and working on “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, before I knew it, Sierra3 had begun to start adding music and SFX to the first game and the doctors found a sizeable and still growing mass in my wife.

The rest you pretty much know about… due to doctor’s appointments, the approaching surgery (on Oct. 8), the stress, worry and need to care for my wife, as well as, because of the time consuming work involved in the animation that I still need to do, I needed to set aside my work on the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”…

…of which, you folks have graciously given me, THANK YOU.

BUT, I still didn’t want all of you to be injecting your hard earned money into a project that was only minimally being worked on or on “hold”, without all of you getting something for it… but whatever I decided to do, it couldn’t take up the time that you’ve graciously given me or take me away from the task of taking care of the wife.

So, I decided, since Epadder and Sierra3 were busy REMASTERINGWicked Choices: Book One”, I could at least use some of my time to inject NEW CONTENT and storyline into the new version, allowing me to add… not just new FAP material for all you wonderful folks, but I could also tie and shore up some of the existing storyline and answer things like: How did the Player/Antichrist know how to suddenly use their power to change William into either a Sissy, Futa or Woman???

Stuff like that.

Stuff that I had written, but ran out of time to add originally, as well as, be able to quickly render new scenes (without animation) because I have all of the sets, characters, poses and outfits already done… but ran out of time to use…

…but now I can, so that your money isn’t going to waste (not that it ever did around here), but at least you will get something to explore, play and enjoy for it.

So, that’s what we’ve been working on around here for all of you.

Now, about the wife… this is already a long post, so will keep this part brief as possible so as not to take up a lot more of your time…

The biopsies taken of the wife’s uterus and cervix, thankfully, came back NEGATIVE!!! So, the doctor won’t be performing a D&C while she is under anesthesia and having the mass removed on October 8.

A D&C, as it was explained to us, is where they open her cervix up with a tool and insert a large spoon-like object in and scrape out the uterus… like using a spoon to clean out a bell pepper or a grapefruit.

He cautioned us against being overly optimistic about the mass being cancerous or not, but told us that he believes the rather alarming elevation of her CA 125 Blood Count could likely be the result of the bleeding that she’s been doing down there since June 12th or from her endometriosis that she has.

He is not ready to completely rule out cancer, till the mass has been removed and been cross-sectioned and tested to see if it contains any cancer cells or not… but as of right now, he can rule out it being endometrial (uterus or cervix) cancer at least.

So, now we just wait till the surgery on Oct 8… in the meantime, the wife and I have been doing all of the running around and phone calls needed to get her FMLA set up and working with AFLAC and her insurance company to make sure that we don’t end up too DEEP in debt while she is off of work for 4-6 weeks recovering from her surgery.

But that is where things stand with both the GAME and the WIFE right now…

Alright, time for me to get back to work here and leave all of you alone, I took up enough of your precious time, thanks for taking the time to read all of this and we hope that you are excited about what will be coming your way soon with the REMASTER of “Wicked Choices: Book One”!

Time for me to get back to rendering… need to get these scenes with Paige and Claire done and move on to the next exciting scene!!

Have a good weekend and THANK YOU all for you continued support and love, it is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!!!

~Jack
Great to hear that the news is cautiously optimistic instead of cautiously pessimistic. :p Lets keep our fingers crossed that the optimistic will keep winning out and you will be able to have a happy and carefree X-Mas together. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Great to hear that the news is cautiously optimistic instead of cautiously pessimistic. :p Lets keep our fingers crossed that the optimistic will keep winning out and you will be able to have a happy and carefree X-Mas together. :)
Yeah, it would certainly be nice to put all of this behind us, have something to be SUPER THANKFUL for on Thanksgiving and have a wonderful Christmas with each other and celebrate a New Year without medical bills.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Beaumont Campus map_Page_1.jpg

UPDATE: Out of touch for a few days... (October 9, 2019)

Sorry that this is going to be pretty brief, but I need to get some rest before heading back to the hospital and have been up for over 24 hours now…

…as you can probably imagine, things didn’t go as planned. *sigh*

What was supposed to be an hour and a half surgery, turned into a three and a half (nearly four) hour surgery… with the doctor coming out to tell me and the wife’s mother that he had no choice but to remove EVERYTHING but one ovary.

After doing the small incision above her bellybutton, they discovered that the mass, which they had believe originated from the Fallopian Tube or Left Ovary, to hang down against the uterus was INCORRECT… the mass, which we now know to be a fibroid tumor (believed to be benign until we get the results from the pathology), actually started from the outside wall of the uterus and grew to encompass the left fallopian tube and ovary, as well as, also encompass the artery that goes to the uterus.

While trying to remove it, they nicked the artery and had to transfuse blood and determine that it was TOO ENTRENCHED to remove, that it would just be best to remove EVERYTHING

…so, they did an emergency hysterectomy and took everything out but one ovary, which they left in to keep producing the hormones that her body needs.

As a result, the wife and I will be temporarily making the 6th floor of the South Tower in the floorplan above for the next 3-6 days.

Already, the wife is showing signs of improvement (albeit physically) and has had the Foley Bag removed and is able to walk to the bathroom, use it and walk back without much trouble or need for heavy pain killers and is eating solid food right now… she is hoping that they will see the improvement and let her go home.

Mentally, she understands why this needed to be done, but it doesn’t ease the sense of loss and, somehow, thinking having that stuff removed makes her less of a woman or the person I love…

…I think that is going to take some time for her, no matter how much I’ve been telling her differently or trying to show her.

One step at a time… regardless, I need to head out, I have 5 hours to get a nap in before I have to relieve her mother at the hospital and will be up over the night staying with her again.

I will let you all know what happens from her, when I know it and as soon as we are both comfortably back home… in the meantime, just ask for you continued prayers, well wishes and thoughts for her.

~Jack

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes