3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
My best to your better half! As an analgesic here the glam/hair Pantera I promised sometime ago. May you both coast to a smooth landing.

Last edited:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Jack, All the best from New Zealand
I like the others that saw your last post before me, wish you the best, Hope she can recover quickly from the operation and that you can both get some rest soon.
Just from a selfish notion, where in the of Kiwi's world are ya from? Had the chance as a lad to travel from Auckland to Dunedin.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
New Plymouth, under the good old Volcano (Mount Taranaki, Dormant but overdue)
Looks really nice, closest i got was warangnui(sp?) and Palmerston north. I understand the Mtn. threat I am spitting distance from Mt. Rainier. In 1980 St. Helens lost her cool, so wouldn't be all that surprised to see Rainier slime Microsoft (or Boeing) back to punch cards and the wright brothers :p

• Wow

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Looks really nice, closest i got was warangnui(sp?) and Palmerston north. I understand the Mtn. threat I am spitting distance from Mt. Rainier. In 1980 St. Helens lost her cool, so wouldn't be all that surprised to see Rainier slime Microsoft (or Boeing) back to punch cards and the wright brothers :p
Wanganui, close but many Maori would be really upset by the mispell, Im part Maori (Direct decendant to a line of Chiefs) but more European so im not as worried about that stuff.
With Mt Taranaki aka Mt Egmont we actually know which way it will erupt, It has... History... It always erupts a particular way, and then moves further inland.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Hehe, I am amazed I was that close. That was a 2 day stay in 1979, and also stayed in another town of a similar sound(to a foreigner :p) I believe up near Auckland. Would love to retrace that trek someday. Have fun.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
20191010_075717.jpg

UPDATE: SHE’S HOME & THANK YOU!!!
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I just wanted to take a brief moment to start everyone’s weekend off with GOOD NEWS, which is that the wife is HOME from the hospital and is comfortably resting!!

She still has a long way to go in healing, but she is happy to be able to do it at home, comfortable in her own bed and surroundings and with me waiting on her hand and foot! LOL

I ALSO want to THANK those of you who were kind enough and obviously were junior detectives enough to send my wife flowers while she was at the hospital… it REALLY surprised us and it made her quite happy.

Never thought that me not hiding my identity would mean my wife getting blessed with GET WELL SOON flowers, little stuffed bears and balloons from people from other states AND COUNTRIES would be the result of my desire to be up front with all of you on who I was would make that possible, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and don’t worry, all of them came home with us and the flowers are now sitting on the mantle over our fireplace and the balloons are behind the TV so the wife can see them while she relaxes in the recliner and heals and catches up on the television show’s she’s missed.

I want to also thank everyone who has taken the time to share with us their own experience and knowledge about the situation that we just went through, the kind words and support you’ve shown and the advice that you’ve gifted us with, thank you!! We are taking it to heart and appreciate the candor and care that you showed in sharing that part of your life with us!! I, truly, don’t have words enough!!

I am sorry that I couldn’t get pictures of ALL of the flowers and gifts (truly, our living room looks like a jungle right now!!! LOL), but THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kindness, your generosity, your support, love and prayers, we are TRULY touched and love you all, THANK YOU!!

Okay, time for me to go and check on her, but I will be using the time when I am not watching over her to get back to work on the stories and game for all of you… I truly can’t thank all of you enough, I am so glad to have you in our corner and a part of our lives!!

Thank you!!

~Jack

(PS: I suck with a cellphone camera, sorry!!)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: SHE’S HOME & THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to take a brief moment to start everyone’s weekend off with GOOD NEWS, which is that the wife is HOME from the hospital and is comfortably resting!!

She still has a long way to go in healing, but she is happy to be able to do it at home, comfortable in her own bed and surroundings and with me waiting on her hand and foot! LOL

I ALSO want to THANK those of you who were kind enough and obviously were junior detectives enough to send my wife flowers while she was at the hospital… it REALLY surprised us and it made her quite happy.

Never thought that me not hiding my identity would mean my wife getting blessed with GET WELL SOON flowers, little stuffed bears and balloons from people from other states AND COUNTRIES would be the result of my desire to be up front with all of you on who I was would make that possible, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and don’t worry, all of them came home with us and the flowers are now sitting on the mantle over our fireplace and the balloons are behind the TV so the wife can see them while she relaxes in the recliner and heals and catches up on the television show’s she’s missed.

I want to also thank everyone who has taken the time to share with us their own experience and knowledge about the situation that we just went through, the kind words and support you’ve shown and the advice that you’ve gifted us with, thank you!! We are taking it to heart and appreciate the candor and care that you showed in sharing that part of your life with us!! I, truly, don’t have words enough!!

I am sorry that I couldn’t get pictures of ALL of the flowers and gifts (truly, our living room looks like a jungle right now!!! LOL), but THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kindness, your generosity, your support, love and prayers, we are TRULY touched and love you all, THANK YOU!!

Okay, time for me to go and check on her, but I will be using the time when I am not watching over her to get back to work on the stories and game for all of you… I truly can’t thank all of you enough, I am so glad to have you in our corner and a part of our lives!!

Thank you!!

~Jack

(PS: I suck with a cellphone camera, sorry!!)
Glad you are both well and take good car of her. :) She got her bell to call for her private butler, if not you might not take deliveries from strange DHL personnel? :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Glad you are both well and take good car of her. :) She got her bell to call for her private butler, if not you might not take deliveries from strange DHL personnel? :p
Yeah, it was a bit... surprising, to see just how easily it was for people to find us... but in some ways, it did a lot to boost up her spirits.

I don't think we'll have much problems, though... after all, I am ex-military and an American who happens to own one of those dreaded "assault weapons" that the media likes to blather on about and would have people believe that I will go "postal" because I own one. *sigh*

Anyhow, don't have a little bell for the wife to ring, but did come up with the idea for her to use her cellphone to call me when she is on the other level of the house and needs me... all she needs to do is speed dial me and I come running and, believe me, she's already used it. :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, it was a bit... surprising, to see just how easily it was for people to find us... but in some ways, it did a lot to boost up her spirits.

I don't think we'll have much problems, though... after all, I am ex-military and an American who happens to own one of those dreaded "assault weapons" that the media likes to blather on about and would have people believe that I will go "postal" because I own one. *sigh*

Anyhow, don't have a little bell for the wife to ring, but did come up with the idea for her to use her cellphone to call me when she is on the other level of the house and needs me... all she needs to do is speed dial me and I come running and, believe me, she's already used it. :D
No worries, most people are actually kindhearted at heart anyway even if they sometimes behave like morons in groups. :p Smart idea with the mob phone and yeah internet made the world a small place sometimes and privacy more of an illusion as we often wish to think. Luckily that is not always a bad thing as you just experienced. :)

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018

As I stated before; If I lived in US I would be your butler till your wife healed, for free. I have a few extra pounds but I still rock a butler's suit too :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nice to hear it, Jack.(y)
I'm suprised about the "send flower to the hospital" idea myself and too some part question myself, why wasn't I some of them;) - Ok, if I'm truth, this wouldn't be the usual "me" and I don't know why it wouldn't be.
So for a few reasons, and this is one of them, I'm questioning myself and my normal behaviour and so on. Unsure where this may lead, but I'm (mostly) sure the changes would be positiv - if I can follow it through, what isn't one of mine strong points:whistle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aethyia02.png

UPDATE: UP and MOVING… a bit slow, but MOVING again! (October 18, 2019)

I am pleased to report that the wife was able to get her many, many staples removed yesterday and none of her stuffing came out!!

I am extremely thankful to report that the pathology on her uterus and cervix that they removed and sent for testing came back as BENIGN!!! The surgeon also directed use to a few websites (such as WHI: Woman’s Health Initiative) that would help us to understand everything and help her with questions and support if she feels she needs it.

He has also decided to put her on an Estrogen patch for 3 months, to help with the “hot flashes” she has been going through, till her body adjusts to just having the one ovary they left in her to do its job of producing the hormones she needs… I should be getting a call to pick up the prescription for her sometime today.

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, prayers, wishes and your continued support!! The wife and I definitely appreciate it greatly and you can expect, when she feels a bit better, to see her on our Discord Server chatting it up with those of you that come there, to thank you personally for your love and support!

She still needs a bit more resting time, but will let you know when she is able to do so!

menu_WCRemastered.png

IN OTHER NEWS: REGARDING THE GAME(S)

While I haven’t been able to get NEAR ENOUGH work that I wanted done on the game, both Epadder and Sierra3 have been WORKING THEIR TAILS OFF on them!!

So, allow me to break down for all of you what we’ve been doing for all of you…

ME: JACK –

First, while I’ve not had my usual amount of time to work as normally, I have still been working and producing the extra scenes and story to go into the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, as well as, building the sets, scenes and characters needed for “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

One such character is “Aethyia” (pictured above), up till now, you’ve only been able to witness and experience the “Realism” and “Medieval/Fantasy” part of the story, thus far, but with “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, you’ll be finally introduced to the “Sci-Fi” part of the story… and “Aethyia” is ONE PART of that… if you want SPOILERS and see/know a little more about this character, I will be putting her images and info behind the paywall (as the other images would be a violation of Patreon’s TOS… sorry) a little later today.

(NOTE: Will be posting it here on F95 for everyone in a SPOILER box post in a little bit)

EPADDER –

Epadder has been adding a TON of NEW FEATURES for all of you that will be in both the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and the prologue and main game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”!!

screenshot0173.jpg

You will now have a feature that will allow you to see the characters you’ve unlocked within the game(s), but also be able to click on their images to see a summary about that character that will change and update as you play the game!

summary01.png

screenshot0087.png

This will be EXTREMELY handy when it comes to playing our games, since we throw so much information at you, the player, that at times it is hard to remember everything that has happened… now, you can check the CHARACTER INFO/SUMMARY (info and biography) and get an update of what that character’s done (based on your choices in game), as well as, get to see nice “Pin-Ups” and “Wallpapers” of the character in the many outfits that you’ve currently unlocked, that you can page through or use on your computer as a “background”!!

Chapter0-flow-vis.jpg

Also, there are a LOT of choices for you to make in our games, different paths that you can choose to go and with different outcomes… for example, the image above is just the many different paths that you could go in JUST INSIDE OF THE PROLOGUE to the game!!

screenshot0263.jpg

So, to make things easier on all of you and save those who don’t have a “WALKTHROUGH” of our game(s), Epadder has designed a "REAL-TIME" PATHING SYSTEM that lights up and highlights the path that you’ve taken as the player, to “remember” the choices you made or other choices you could’ve made!!!

And… none of that would be complete, without a GALLERY that enables you to see ALL of the images that you currently unlocked or not, during the course of your game!!

screenshot0265.jpg

So, now if you want to see any particular image that interests you, you don’t have to try and strip the game, once “UNLOCKED” you can recall that image/scene at any time!!

Plus, there will be MORE little goodies that you will discover, which we won’t reveal just yet, as you play as well!!!

SIERRA3 –

While Epadder has been working on all of that, Sierra has been testing it… AS WELL AS, methodically been going through “Wicked Choices: Book One” and has been adding Sound FX and Music into the game!!

That’s right, now those that play the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” will have atmospheric sound and music to enhance your gameplay!!

fxandsound01.png

A really, really LARGE task and with MULTIPLE CHANNELS!!

But I have to say, it is like a totally different BEAST now!! Much more ALIVE and IMMERSIVE!

So, you have ALL OF THIS and MUCH, MUCH MORE to look forward to in the coming weeks, as we continue to work for all of you to provide you with the BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE we can!! Not just for our PAST GAME, but for our FUTURE ONES as well!!

As always, we SINCERELY thank you for your SUPPORT, your dedication to our projects and work, as well as, your love and care for us… you make all of this WORTH it and couldn’t do ANY OF THIS without YOU!!

Thank you and ETERNALLY GRATEFUL,

~Jack, the Wife, Epadder and Sierra3

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: UP and MOVING… a bit slow, but MOVING again! (October 18, 2019)

I am pleased to report that the wife was able to get her many, many staples removed yesterday and none of her stuffing came out!!

I am extremely thankful to report that the pathology on her uterus and cervix that they removed and sent for testing came back as BENIGN!!! The surgeon also directed use to a few websites (such as WHI: Woman’s Health Initiative) that would help us to understand everything and help her with questions and support if she feels she needs it.

He has also decided to put her on an Estrogen patch for 3 months, to help with the “hot flashes” she has been going through, till her body adjusts to just having the one ovary they left in her to do its job of producing the hormones she needs… I should be getting a call to pick up the prescription for her sometime today.

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, prayers, wishes and your continued support!! The wife and I definitely appreciate it greatly and you can expect, when she feels a bit better, to see her on our Discord Server chatting it up with those of you that come there, to thank you personally for your love and support!

She still needs a bit more resting time, but will let you know when she is able to do so!

IN OTHER NEWS: REGARDING THE GAME(S)

While I haven’t been able to get NEAR ENOUGH work that I wanted done on the game, both Epadder and Sierra3 have been WORKING THEIR TAILS OFF on them!!

So, allow me to break down for all of you what we’ve been doing for all of you…

ME: JACK –

First, while I’ve not had my usual amount of time to work as normally, I have still been working and producing the extra scenes and story to go into the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, as well as, building the sets, scenes and characters needed for “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

One such character is “Aethyia” (pictured above), up till now, you’ve only been able to witness and experience the “Realism” and “Medieval/Fantasy” part of the story, thus far, but with “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, you’ll be finally introduced to the “Sci-Fi” part of the story… and “Aethyia” is ONE PART of that… if you want SPOILERS and see/know a little more about this character, I will be putting her images and info behind the paywall (as the other images would be a violation of Patreon’s TOS… sorry) a little later today.

(NOTE: Will be posting it here on F95 for everyone in a SPOILER box post in a little bit)

EPADDER –

Epadder has been adding a TON of NEW FEATURES for all of you that will be in both the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and the prologue and main game of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”!!

You will now have a feature that will allow you to see the characters you’ve unlocked within the game(s), but also be able to click on their images to see a summary about that character that will change and update as you play the game!

This will be EXTREMELY handy when it comes to playing our games, since we throw so much information at you, the player, that at times it is hard to remember everything that has happened… now, you can check the CHARACTER INFO/SUMMARY (info and biography) and get an update of what that character’s done (based on your choices in game), as well as, get to see nice “Pin-Ups” and “Wallpapers” of the character in the many outfits that you’ve currently unlocked, that you can page through or use on your computer as a “background”!!

Also, there are a LOT of choices for you to make in our games, different paths that you can choose to go and with different outcomes… for example, the image above is just the many different paths that you could go in JUST INSIDE OF THE PROLOGUE to the game!!

So, to make things easier on all of you and save those who don’t have a “WALKTHROUGH” of our game(s), Epadder has designed a "REAL-TIME" PATHING SYSTEM that lights up and highlights the path that you’ve taken as the player, to “remember” the choices you made or other choices you could’ve made!!!

And… none of that would be complete, without a GALLERY that enables you to see ALL of the images that you currently unlocked or not, during the course of your game!!

So, now if you want to see any particular image that interests you, you don’t have to try and strip the game, once “UNLOCKED” you can recall that image/scene at any time!!

Plus, there will be MORE little goodies that you will discover, which we won’t reveal just yet, as you play as well!!!

SIERRA3 –

While Epadder has been working on all of that, Sierra has been testing it… AS WELL AS, methodically been going through “Wicked Choices: Book One” and has been adding Sound FX and Music into the game!!

That’s right, now those that play the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” will have atmospheric sound and music to enhance your gameplay!!

A really, really LARGE task and with MULTIPLE CHANNELS!!

But I have to say, it is like a totally different BEAST now!! Much more ALIVE and IMMERSIVE!

So, you have ALL OF THIS and MUCH, MUCH MORE to look forward to in the coming weeks, as we continue to work for all of you to provide you with the BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE we can!! Not just for our PAST GAME, but for our FUTURE ONES as well!!

As always, we SINCERELY thank you for your SUPPORT, your dedication to our projects and work, as well as, your love and care for us… you make all of this WORTH it and couldn’t do ANY OF THIS without YOU!!

Thank you and ETERNALLY GRATEFUL,

~Jack, the Wife, Epadder and Sierra3
First of extremely happy to hear the good news about the wife and that she is recovering nicely. I don't do discord but hope she will have a fun session there. :)

Also good news about the game, well nobody could ever accuse you of being ambitious. :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First of extremely happy to hear the good news about the wife and that she is recovering nicely. I don't do discord but hope she will have a fun session there. :)

Also good news about the game, well nobody could ever accuse you of being ambitious. :ROFLMAO:
This is true, we really have been 'kicking things up a notch' for everyone and want to provide the best experience for them... we want to make things worthwhile for everyone that has been supporting us, tolerating the set backs and giving of their hearts and paychecks (like you, my friend) a value for all of that!!

I can't wait till everything is done and you all see what we've been working on... oh man, these games are going to blow people away, I hope!!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes