"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I was writing a reply to this and had a whole bunch of points to make and I threw it all away. My reason: even though the Ren'Py system is free, all the work that you do to make it into your game doesn't have to be free. I haven't looked into the license for Ren'Py, (mostly because I am lame and can't be bothered right now...) but it seems to support developing commercial products. So asking a developer to offer up the important bits that make their game work then seems unfair(?).

You are not creating Unreal engine or the like but you are trying to push the current engine in ways that might not have been envisioned when Ren'Py was created. This puts me in a weird place between wanting to make it easier for future developers to use your advances and protecting your intellectual property.
I think you misunderstand, Regardie, it isn't a money related issue, it is a scripting issue... meaning each game uses a different script and function calls based upon a user's needs...

For example this is a sample of our script from Wicked Choices: Book 1...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those functions need to be installed within each "Chapter" of the game... while in the game it would have the MC say: "I can't stop thinking about Syrina" or whoever the MC has the highest relationship rating with... but, in someone else's game, they would have to rename all of the functions and names to work correctly per their needs... that is if they even had a need for it.

The point is, everything that is in Ren'Py is hand written code, it can't be simply cut and pasted in to another game and work per the other creator's wishes, as each has to be hand coded to work to that creator's needs or retasked to work correctly.

Sure, there are some codes out there that all of us share and use with each other, like an internal clock to provide a realtime count of time for within a game, but even that has to be imbedded within the other creator's code correctly or it won't function right or will create a "Rollback" error post within the game.

It isn't like the Sims or Skyrim where it can be modded... our framework is framework that is specific to the functions that are tasked to particular character names, history and databases and containers related to our game.

I don't have a problem at all if there is code base within our game that might help someone out, we've been known to provide that kind of thing to other creators... in fact, Palanto and Epadder often help other creators with codework that they need to work correctly for their own games, such as Philly_Games and GZone... the thing is, we don't mind helping people or letting people use our code if it helps them, but many creators have specific needs that require different code... so it isn't as simple as creating a template of code and letting people fill in the blanks as each need is different and Ren'Py is unforgiving.

Using a Template for us, is doable, as our needs never change... only the database of characters change for us, but we will always use the same code to track relationships between characters, as well as, players "Good", "Evil" and "Neutral" codebase and we'll also use the same locations titles and names in our location maps... plus our file directory structure is always the same.

Trust me, if there was a simple drag and drop solution for Ren'Py, I'd use it!! Heck, if there was, I wouldn't have freaked out when Palanto had to quit working on the project and never would've needed a programmer... but, sadly, Ren'Py doesn't work that way. :(

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I think you misunderstand, Regardie, it isn't a money related issue, it is a scripting issue... meaning each game uses a different script and function calls based upon a user's needs...

---clip---

Trust me, if there was a simple drag and drop solution for Ren'Py, I'd use it!! Heck, if there was, I wouldn't have freaked out when Palanto had to quit working on the project and never would've needed a programmer... but, sadly, Ren'Py doesn't work that way. :(
I wasn't thinking of a Visual Studio type thing, more a set of functions that you use repeatedly that once the defaults and defines are done can be called as needed to do some of the heavy lifting of game logic processing. I have been looking at Ren'Py code for a while but I really haven't dived deep enough to figure out how structured the system is.

But this has drifted far from your game discussion so we should stop now. Instead, how is the wife doing? Now that the holiday is over in the States, has there been any word on her scans? Give her our best and let her know we can't wait to toy with her in the game.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I wasn't thinking of a Visual Studio type thing, more a set of functions that you use repeatedly that once the defaults and defines are done can be called as needed to do some of the heavy lifting of game logic processing. I have been looking at Ren'Py code for a while but I really haven't dived deep enough to figure out how structured the system is.
Seriously don't know if that is possible or not to have that happen or not in Ren'Py, Regardie... be great if it did, but don't think it is possible without a whole lot of work and effort put into it, starting with Ren'Py's current UI and executable code.

Honestly, I think if you had to do all that kind of work to make it possible in Ren'Py, the person doing it would be better off in creating their own VN software.... I think that was the intention with the creation of VN Maker in November 2017, but never quite came to fruition... and kind of falls... erm... short in a lot of things.

I'd love it if someone came out with a core VN system that was capable of just having content injected into it, that could have "flags" checked off on what features you wanted to utilize in your game and it generate the core script of it for you with a push of a button, but also expandable enough for you to add your own scripting to increase its range and abilities... but right now, there doesn't seem to be something out there like that.

But this has drifted far from your game discussion so we should stop now. Instead, how is the wife doing? Now that the holiday is over in the States, has there been any word on her scans? Give her our best and let her know we can't wait to toy with her in the game.
Still waiting to hear back from the doctor... when we went and got the wife's scans, we chose to go with a private scanning company to try and save money (whereas I have Medicare AND BCBS, the wife only has BCBS and it only covers 80% of costs)... unfortunately, though it may've saved us in the cost of the scanning, it sure didn't save us in the time to get the reports of the scans to the doctor...

...also don't think the holiday weekend (Labor Day) helped any either.

On Tuesday afternoon, the wife called her doctor's office on her lunch hour to see if he had gotten the scans from the Private MRI place (Premier MRI)... unfortunately, they informed her that they did not get the information, so on Wednesday before going to work (we are a one car family) she went out of her way to drop the disk that we got on Friday off at her doctor's, only to be told it wasn't the disk that they needed... it was the report that the radiologist was supposed to supply WITH the disk (which we never got) that they needed as her doctor (OBGYN) doesn't have a radiologist on his staff in the office... so she needed to call Premier MRI yesterday to have those result faxed over to her OBGYN, which they got just before end of day... so we are hoping to hear from her OBGYN sometime today (Friday) nearly a week after the damn scan.

So, while going to Premier MRI may've saved us MONEY, it sure as f*ck didn't save us any in time and headache (and BS that we didn't really need)... it would've just been better if we had gone through the Beaumont system that all of our doctor's belong to (our Primary Care Physician, her OBGYN and my Orthopedic Surgeon) where all of the data is stored, accessible and retrievable in the Beaumont computer system, than try to save a couple of grand and have to do the whole waiting game and do the song and dance thing to get the information to him.

And to make matters worse, even though I am her freaking husband, they wouldn't release the information to me to do any of the leg work for the wife, which only just added more stress on her. :(

So long story short, the American Medical/Insurance System seriously sucks ass to such extent that you have to do a stupid dog and pony show to get anythind done in it... but, despite the additional stress and headache that the wife had to endure to get it to her doctor, we now just have to wait to hear from him today as to the results and the next hoops of fire we are going to have to jump through to get this taken care of. :mad:

We'll let everyone know as soon as we hear from him what the results are and what the next steps will be... but, as you can probably guess and imagine, it's been a very, very long week for her. :cry:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
After reading your post, I've think the same as DA22. Yet I also know that the Swiss healtcare system isn't perfect at all. Rather the more stories you know, the more doubts you have.

One story I know, was that one family member of myself first must had must collapse in the ER before they take her seriously....:(
At the end she was fortunate enough to get off this incident lightly. But without exaggeration this could have cost her life.
Now she again got some examination, as she has some troubles again.

So, my best wishes as always to you and your wife.

Sometimes I think, I should treat my own body with more care...;)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
00WCUpdate01.png

UPDATE: Game Development & The Wife – September 10, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Another week has come and passed and it is time once more for an update from us and I have LOTS to share with all of you, so let’s just jump right into it….

First: THE WIFE

It took a little bit of time, due to us going to a ‘private’ scanning facility to try and save some money and having to jump through hoops to get the scans and info to her doctor, we were finally able to get the results from the wife’s scans.

The BAD NEWS, the mass was either larger than what was originally recorded on the Ultrasound that she had done in the hospital few weeks back or it has grown in that time, but it is now 2cm larger than what they originally thought.

The GOOD NEWS is, that it appears to be ‘smooth’ in the MRI and CT Scans, which tells them that it is likely a cyst or benign… while they won’t completely rule cancer out, they told us that they fairly certain it is indicative of being a cyst and that they still want to take it out.

So, the wife is waiting for a call from the surgeon and the anesthesiologist to schedule a surgical date for her to have it removed and, once done, they will send it in for testing to be sure that there is NO CANCER present within it…

…sadly, because of its placement, they will likely also have to remove her right ovary…

Anyhow, we hope to hear from her surgeon and get this taken care of soon, as it has been a HUGE pile of stress on the both of us… but doesn’t look like it will happen this week, which is sort of good, because this Saturday is the wife’s birthday and don’t want her to have to celebrate it laid up in a hospital bed.

Second: THE GAME

Because of all the various lab work, tests, running back and forth to deliver scans/disks and reports, as well as, the numerous… endless… phone calls between doctors and keeping family updated, I’ve not gotten much done on “Chapter Two” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

BUT… THAT DOESN’T MEAN WE’VE NOT BEEN WORKING!!!

Epadder, Sierra3 and I have been working like CRAZY converting “Wicked Choices: Book One” to utilize all of the NEW functions, code and settings that we are using for “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, as well as, the future remaining books of “Wicked Choices” series…

As such, and because we are ABANDONING our plans to work in RPG Maker and will only be working in Ren’Py exclusively, ALL of your choices and movements in the REMASTERED Wicked Choices: Book One” that we will be releasing soon will seamlessly transition into “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and the remaining books of the “Wicked Choices” series!!!

The REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” will have ALL of the features that you’ve seen and experienced in “Chapter One” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and more…

…PLUS, IT WILL ALSO HAVE EXTRA STORY CONTENT FOR YOU TO UNLOCK AND PLAY THROUGH!!!

Yep, that’s right… while I haven’t had much time to focus on a ton of animation, because of what has been going on with the wife, I HAVE had time to create additional content that I had always wanted to add to our first game, but ran out of time adding!!

So now, you will be able to MEET the Antichrist’s [your] other daughter: Paige… and find out more about her. You’ll get to have some fun with Michelle and you’ll be able to see more of Claire and her sexual appetite!!!

You’ll ALSO get to have some fun with our loveable FAP: Syrina… and, you will see more of the Demonothan Futa: Jamima and you’ll be able to see Lynara break out of her repressed sexual shell a little more!!

So, there will be LOTS for you to explore and do in the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” with content that I had partially completed and have been completing while taking care of the wife…

…so, we’ve not been entirely slacking off while dealing with this situation and its been giving me the time to (thankfully) take care of the wife and add the stuff that I really had wanted to add to the first game originally.

Speaking of which, I best get back to it… got to finish rendering out the scene of you, the Antichrist, having some fun with Syrina!!

Talk to you soon and will keep you updated on everything!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
After reading your post, I've think the same as DA22. Yet I also know that the Swiss healtcare system isn't perfect at all. Rather the more stories you know, the more doubts you have.

One story I know, was that one family member of myself first must had must collapse in the ER before they take her seriously....:(
At the end she was fortunate enough to get off this incident lightly. But without exaggeration this could have cost her life.
Now she again got some examination, as she has some troubles again.

So, my best wishes as always to you and your wife.

Sometimes I think, I should treat my own body with more care...;)
Yes, you should c3p0!!

Hope that your family member is OK and will be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Game Development & The Wife – September 10, 2019

Another week has come and passed and it is time once more for an update from us and I have LOTS to share with all of you, so let’s just jump right into it….

First: THE WIFE

It took a little bit of time, due to us going to a ‘private’ scanning facility to try and save some money and having to jump through hoops to get the scans and info to her doctor, we were finally able to get the results from the wife’s scans.

The BAD NEWS, the mass was either larger than what was originally recorded on the Ultrasound that she had done in the hospital few weeks back or it has grown in that time, but it is now 2cm larger than what they originally thought.

The GOOD NEWS is, that it appears to be ‘smooth’ in the MRI and CT Scans, which tells them that it is likely a cyst or benign… while they won’t completely rule cancer out, they told us that they fairly certain it is indicative of being a cyst and that they still want to take it out.

So, the wife is waiting for a call from the surgeon and the anesthesiologist to schedule a surgical date for her to have it removed and, once done, they will send it in for testing to be sure that there is NO CANCER present within it…

…sadly, because of its placement, they will likely also have to remove her right ovary…

Anyhow, we hope to hear from her surgeon and get this taken care of soon, as it has been a HUGE pile of stress on the both of us… but doesn’t look like it will happen this week, which is sort of good, because this Saturday is the wife’s birthday and don’t want her to have to celebrate it laid up in a hospital bed.

Second: THE GAME

Because of all the various lab work, tests, running back and forth to deliver scans/disks and reports, as well as, the numerous… endless… phone calls between doctors and keeping family updated, I’ve not gotten much done on “Chapter Two” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

BUT… THAT DOESN’T MEAN WE’VE NOT BEEN WORKING!!!

Epadder, Sierra3 and I have been working like CRAZY converting “Wicked Choices: Book One” to utilize all of the NEW functions, code and settings that we are using for “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, as well as, the future remaining books of “Wicked Choices” series…

As such, and because we are ABANDONING our plans to work in RPG Maker and will only be working in Ren’Py exclusively, ALL of your choices and movements in the REMASTERED Wicked Choices: Book One” that we will be releasing soon will seamlessly transition into “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and the remaining books of the “Wicked Choices” series!!!

The REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” will have ALL of the features that you’ve seen and experienced in “Chapter One” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and more…

…PLUS, IT WILL ALSO HAVE EXTRA STORY CONTENT FOR YOU TO UNLOCK AND PLAY THROUGH!!!

Yep, that’s right… while I haven’t had much time to focus on a ton of animation, because of what has been going on with the wife, I HAVE had time to create additional content that I had always wanted to add to our first game, but ran out of time adding!!

So now, you will be able to MEET the Antichrist’s [your] other daughter: Paige… and find out more about her. You’ll get to have some fun with Michelle and you’ll be able to see more of Claire and her sexual appetite!!!

You’ll ALSO get to have some fun with our loveable FAP: Syrina… and, you will see more of the Demonothan Futa: Jamima and you’ll be able to see Lynara break out of her repressed sexual shell a little more!!

So, there will be LOTS for you to explore and do in the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” with content that I had partially completed and have been completing while taking care of the wife…

…so, we’ve not been entirely slacking off while dealing with this situation and its been giving me the time to (thankfully) take care of the wife and add the stuff that I really had wanted to add to the first game originally.

Speaking of which, I best get back to it… got to finish rendering out the scene of you, the Antichrist, having some fun with Syrina!!

Talk to you soon and will keep you updated on everything!

~Jack
Good to hear that the news seems to be not to bleak and you will be able to spoil her rotten Saturday with possibly some help, our lady Syrina be thanked. :p Additions for the rework sound amazing and especially welcome, since that little sidegame seems to have grown way bigger as expected. :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks Jack, my thoughts are also with you and your wife.

I know I should. But I also now myself and my bad habits. I would say in this particularly matter it will be quit unlikely that I do something only because I know it would do me more good than harm.
Sometime I think it would have been possible to build the Gotthard base tunnel only withthe help of my own very sturborn self. We have a figure of spech in German and Swiss dialect:
  • "Mit dem Kopf durch die Wand gehen" / Going through the wall with your head; Means doing something yourself know that it's at best not ideal and at worst would cost yourself a lot, but doing it regardless.
  • "En sture Grind ha" / to be very very stuborn.
And to transfer this to your game, I will build my harem without losing someone, even if you say it's impossible:LOL:

Thanks for the wallpaper although it is very difficult to adapt this image to my three screens (left: 1920*1080, middle: 2560*1440, right: 1920*1080). Sure I like to replace the to lower one with also 2560*1440, but even then.:ROFLMAO:
So would you be so nice, to made one with 2560*4320 then I know why I must replace the other two.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1568137537531.png

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good to hear that the news seems to be not to bleak and you will be able to spoil her rotten Saturday with possibly some help, our lady Syrina be thanked. :p Additions for the rework sound amazing and especially welcome, since that little sidegame seems to have grown way bigger as expected. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, much... much... MUCH larger than I anticipated, but it is going to be GOOD! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks Jack, my thoughts are also with you and your wife.

I know I should. But I also now myself and my bad habits. I would say in this particularly matter it will be quit unlikely that I do something only because I know it would do me more good than harm.
Sometime I think it would have been possible to build the Gotthard base tunnel only withthe help of my own very sturborn self. We have a figure of spech in German and Swiss dialect:
  • "Mit dem Kopf durch die Wand gehen" / Going through the wall with your head; Means doing something yourself know that it's at best not ideal and at worst would cost yourself a lot, but doing it regardless.
  • "En sture Grind ha" / to be very very stuborn.
And to transfer this to your game, I will build my harem without losing someone, even if you say it's impossible:LOL:

Thanks for the wallpaper although it is very difficult to adapt this image to my three screens (left: 1920*1080, middle: 2560*1440, right: 1920*1080). Sure I like to replace the to lower one with also 2560*1440, but even then.:ROFLMAO:
So would you be so nice, to made one with 2560*4320 then I know why I must replace the other two.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 397342
I will see if I can come up with something for you, my friend, but it might be a bit... as I want to focus on the game and stuff for it first, but I have made a note and will work on something for you. ;)

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I will see if I can come up with something for you, my friend, but it might be a bit... as I want to focus on the game and stuff for it first, but I have made a note and will work on something for you. ;)
Now I know your weakness: Cats with puppy eyes.:ROFLMAO:
For the rest I will be quiet happy (and will most likely have a little less than before) if you would do such a wallpaper.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One other "thing" thats nagging me. We can conntect our F95 account with our Patreon account, seems to work and it shows a few Devs there for my account that I'm supporting, but I can't see most of them even that I know more than one have them have also an account here.
Most likely the devs must also sync there accounts so that it can work. So, ASLPro3D, you should do it;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Paige01.png

Update: New Build/Content & Wife Status…

I know this update is a bit late this week, but I didn’t want to post anything till after the wife and I had her appointment (yesterday) with the surgeon to keep you updated on that situation.

First, let’s talk about the status of the game for all of you…

Epadder and Sierra3 has been going through “Wicked Choices: Book One” and have been making NICE progress on it!!

Core programming is progressing on it and being converted to the new functions and abilities that we’ve been using for the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and that will be used for the Main Game of it and the remaining Books to the “Wicked Choices” series… complete with Character Profiles/History, History of Choices, Relationship Points and Stats.

Additionally, Sierra3 has been going through the process of adding sounds and music to it, like what it did with “Chapter One” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so it feels more alive, immersive and game-like!

In the meantime, I have been doing the additional artwork that is necessary for the Character Menus/Profiles, as well as, been doing all of the NEW renders and ADDITIONAL story/sexual content within the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

I currently have just about all of the Menu artwork finished, with just a few profile character art left to do and I have a good chunk of the New Scenes/Story Content done… this has been a lot easier on me as all of the sets, poses and most of the story content had been plotted/planned & written… as well as, also don’t need to do thousands of renders for animation (like I’ve been doing for “Chapter Two” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”), so less time consuming right now.

In it, you’ll be able to find:

NEW MENU: Complete with Profiles, Character History, History of Choices, Scene Gallery, Relationship/Stats and more.

SFX/MUSIC: To help set the tone and make a more immersive experience in the game.

NEW CHARACTER: Paige Preston (or last name of your choice)– the Antichrist’s other daughter (as seen in the image above).

NEW SCENES/STORY CONTENT: Scenes will include interaction with Paige/Claire, Antichrist/Paige, Syrina, Antichrist/Syrina, Antichrist/Michelle, Antichrist/Terri (your wife), Princess Lynara/Jamima (Futa and is avoidable for those who don’t wish that scene), Princess Lynara/Ludvich (if Futa scene avoided), Princess Lynara/Jamima (Futa)/Ludvich (if players want the full package scene).

So, lots of good stuff and FAP material for all of you and a better balance of it in the first game now, I think.

635774003407962407-ThinkstockPhotos-482282096.jpg

NOW, about the Wife…

As mentioned above, we went to see the surgeon and schedule the wife’s surgical date.

The news we received was… well, not really expected and is causing us a bit of stress, I won’t lie.

While initially reported to us, by her OBGYN, the mass is indeed mostly smooth and does show signs of possibly being benign, but it is actually SOLID in form for which the Oncologist Surgeon doesn’t believe that it is Cystic in nature.

After doing an uncomfortable (judging from the expressions I seen from my wife while she was on the table and undergoing the procedure) biopsy of the wife’s cervix and uterus (of which we will have the results in a week) the surgeon informed us that he would like to schedule the surgery.

So, the surgery is set for the morning of Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at which time he will be doing laparoscopic surgery and will create a one-inch incision on my wife’s lower abdomen, where he will go in and remove the mass, her left ovary and both of her fallopian tubes.

As soon as the mass is out of her, during the surgery, he will have a group in the surgical room do cross sections of the mass and a quick biopsy of it and if it does show signs of being cancerous, he will come into the waiting room and ask me to give permission to do a full hysterectomy on the wife instead, which will require a wider and longer incision if that is necessary.

Fingers crossed that won’t be necessary.

Anyway, with just the tubes, mass and ovary removed, the wife will need to go on “short term disability” with her work and will be out for four weeks with a surgical follow-up appointment set for 10:20am on October 31, 2019.

If they have to do a full hysterectomy, she will be out of work for 6-8 weeks.

But that is where we stand right now and ask that you continue to hold us in your thoughts and prayers and will certainly keep everyone here (as well as, our family) updated on everything as we know things.

Alright, I’ve kept you long enough and I am going to escape for a little bit here and do some work to keep my brain busy.

Thank you so much for all of the love and support that you’ve been showing us and for giving us the time, patience and ability to deal with all of this… I will keep working here on the game and will be posting some HOT images from some of the updated scenes you will find in the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” behind the paywall (otherwise Patreon will have our behinds) and we hope that you have a great weekend!

Thank you,

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Update: New Build/Content & Wife Status…

I know this update is a bit late this week, but I didn’t want to post anything till after the wife and I had her appointment (yesterday) with the surgeon to keep you updated on that situation.

First, let’s talk about the status of the game for all of you…

Epadder and Sierra3 has been going through “Wicked Choices: Book One” and have been making NICE progress on it!!

Core programming is progressing on it and being converted to the new functions and abilities that we’ve been using for the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and that will be used for the Main Game of it and the remaining Books to the “Wicked Choices” series… complete with Character Profiles/History, History of Choices, Relationship Points and Stats.

Additionally, Sierra3 has been going through the process of adding sounds and music to it, like what it did with “Chapter One” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so it feels more alive, immersive and game-like!

In the meantime, I have been doing the additional artwork that is necessary for the Character Menus/Profiles, as well as, been doing all of the NEW renders and ADDITIONAL story/sexual content within the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

I currently have just about all of the Menu artwork finished, with just a few profile character art left to do and I have a good chunk of the New Scenes/Story Content done… this has been a lot easier on me as all of the sets, poses and most of the story content had been plotted/planned & written… as well as, also don’t need to do thousands of renders for animation (like I’ve been doing for “Chapter Two” of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”), so less time consuming right now.

In it, you’ll be able to find:

NEW MENU: Complete with Profiles, Character History, History of Choices, Scene Gallery, Relationship/Stats and more.

SFX/MUSIC: To help set the tone and make a more immersive experience in the game.

NEW CHARACTER: Paige Preston (or last name of your choice)– the Antichrist’s other daughter (as seen in the image above).

NEW SCENES/STORY CONTENT: Scenes will include interaction with Paige/Claire, Antichrist/Paige, Syrina, Antichrist/Syrina, Antichrist/Michelle, Antichrist/Terri (your wife), Princess Lynara/Jamima (Futa and is avoidable for those who don’t wish that scene), Princess Lynara/Ludvich (if Futa scene avoided), Princess Lynara/Jamima (Futa)/Ludvich (if players want the full package scene).

So, lots of good stuff and FAP material for all of you and a better balance of it in the first game now, I think.

NOW, about the Wife…

As mentioned above, we went to see the surgeon and schedule the wife’s surgical date.

The news we received was… well, not really expected and is causing us a bit of stress, I won’t lie.

While initially reported to us, by her OBGYN, the mass is indeed mostly smooth and does show signs of possibly being benign, but it is actually SOLID in form for which the Oncologist Surgeon doesn’t believe that it is Cystic in nature.

After doing an uncomfortable (judging from the expressions I seen from my wife while she was on the table and undergoing the procedure) biopsy of the wife’s cervix and uterus (of which we will have the results in a week) the surgeon informed us that he would like to schedule the surgery.

So, the surgery is set for the morning of Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at which time he will be doing laparoscopic surgery and will create a one-inch incision on my wife’s lower abdomen, where he will go in and remove the mass, her left ovary and both of her fallopian tubes.

As soon as the mass is out of her, during the surgery, he will have a group in the surgical room do cross sections of the mass and a quick biopsy of it and if it does show signs of being cancerous, he will come into the waiting room and ask me to give permission to do a full hysterectomy on the wife instead, which will require a wider and longer incision if that is necessary.

Fingers crossed that won’t be necessary.

Anyway, with just the tubes, mass and ovary removed, the wife will need to go on “short term disability” with her work and will be out for four weeks with a surgical follow-up appointment set for 10:20am on October 31, 2019.

If they have to do a full hysterectomy, she will be out of work for 6-8 weeks.

But that is where we stand right now and ask that you continue to hold us in your thoughts and prayers and will certainly keep everyone here (as well as, our family) updated on everything as we know things.

Alright, I’ve kept you long enough and I am going to escape for a little bit here and do some work to keep my brain busy.

Thank you so much for all of the love and support that you’ve been showing us and for giving us the time, patience and ability to deal with all of this… I will keep working here on the game and will be posting some HOT images from some of the updated scenes you will find in the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” behind the paywall (otherwise Patreon will have our behinds) and we hope that you have a great weekend!

Thank you,

~Jack
Well can only wish you both the best possible outcome, strength and patience. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well can only wish you both the best possible outcome, strength and patience. :)
Thank you, my friend, we'll keep everyone updated as things progress, both with the game and the wife!! Can't wait to share with everyone some of the images of the situations that you'll now have in the Remastered game... OOOOOoooo... our lady is sooooooo cute!! :D

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
If it's any consolation, my wife initially had her tubes tied after our kid was born, and then a year or so after that, she went back in and had the full hysterectomy. She still has her cervix and both ovaries, but the uterus is history.

Our kid is now 11, so that means this happened, eh, 8 years ago? About the only thing that has changed for her is that now she really enjoys no longer having periods.

Now, granted, hers was largely voluntary, and our baby making days are done, so as long as *that* is not still on the table for your family, other than the fact that this wouldnt be voluntary, once she has recovered from the surgery, she should be fine.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If it's any consolation, my wife initially had her tubes tied after our kid was born, and then a year or so after that, she went back in and had the full hysterectomy. She still has her cervix and both ovaries, but the uterus is history.

Our kid is now 11, so that means this happened, eh, 8 years ago? About the only thing that has changed for her is that now she really enjoys no longer having periods.

Now, granted, hers was largely voluntary, and our baby making days are done, so as long as *that* is not still on the table for your family, other than the fact that this wouldnt be voluntary, once she has recovered from the surgery, she should be fine.
Our baby-making days were done before we ever got married (27 years ago Sept 24... fuck four days and didn't get her anything yet, seriously THANKS for the reminder!!), getting "blowed up" while I was in Desert Storm took care of any chances of me having kids without invetro-fertilization (my insides got scrambled and some tubes had to be snipped or removed, as well as, some intestine)... we thought about doing it when we first got married, but careers, work and income really wouldn't support it and decided we were just happy with each other...

...that and we figured ONE of ME in this world is more than enough for civilization. :D

Now we are both too old to think about having a child anyhow... (in our opinion) and would likely adopt if we seriously wanted to try raising kids, which we probably won't, since I am sure my wife has her hands full just trying to raise me! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

If you don't mind me asking, dkatryl, did your wife have an trouble sleeping after her surgery? Did she have problems with stairs (our bedroom is on the second floor)?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This sounds more and more as an very big overhaul for chapter one - for code and story. I'm curious about this and can't wait to play it.

And for your wife: I'm hoping that is the least evil and it ends well for both of you. Also don't worry about the like of us here.;)

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
...that and we figured ONE of ME in this world is more than enough for civilization. :D
Same reason I don't have a sibling. I think my parents regretted it after me XD (Note: This is a joke and my parents love me and I love them... Still they told the reason I was an only child was exactly if he or she ended up like me they were worried human race wouldn't survive)

I'm really excited about this revamp and the AoaCB and so on.

About your wife; I hope she gets better and gets better with minimum discomfort. Keep us posted.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes