• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
CarleyXmas_NSFW01.png

SNEAK PEEK: Scenes of the Future, Storyline Content & Education!
(As posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

As it currently stands, the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” is going to be divided up into many parts and locations, from the reworked and re-rendered and very HOT scenes of Claire Crawford-Davies & the Antichrist’s daughter, Michelle Preston’s (or the name you had given to that family in the first game “Wicked Choices: Book One”) time at the pond together…

(previously rendered version)
001.png

(new version with corrected lighting for mid-day scene)
002.png

A much better and clearer representation of being a hot, mid-summer day for them to relax and play at the pond and, because Michelle doesn’t get out in the sun much, a paler skin tone like she should have and now you can truly see the details of their skin.

The prologue has been extended to include many other characters and locations to not just make the prologue longer for everyone and with more hot and sexy scenes, but to fully detail the underlying “Wicked Choices” storyline that will be taking place in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

This includes the ‘off the books’ lab that the Antichrist’s brother-in-law has been running without the family’s knowledge…
003.png
It will be here, in the Prologue, that you will learn about some of the things that the Antichrist’s brother has been doing, including the kinds of experiments that he’s been having conducted on the Demonothans that his family has been sworn to protect…

004.png

…as well as what he plans to do with what he’s learned… all the while, also plotting to remove the Antichrist from being the head of the family and insert himself there as he believes it should’ve been his place by right!

And of course, you will learn the reason why Karma allowed the car that was originally meant to kill William Crawford-Davies, before the Antichrist interfered, to hit one of the Main Characters that you’ll be playing as in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, Brent Chambers…

005.png
As well as, meet the many other goddesses and characters that will be watching over and interacting with both the Main Characters of Brent & Carley Chambers…

006.png
007.png
Not only will you, the player, playing as both Brent & Carley be learning why you’ve suddenly been included in the orbit of aliens, goddesses and the Antichrist… but because of the accident that has taken the use of Brent Chamber’s legs (and limited the ability to use other parts of his body), you… as the player… must also navigate the complications that this causes in Brent & Carley Chamber’s marriage!

Through YOUR choices, playing as both Brent & Carley, you will NOT ONLY be trying to save the life of the Antichrist, but you will have to work on keeping your marriage in choice-based actions that can forever change their relationship with each other and/or open the door to exploring the new world of sexuality available to them that could include such things as: Wife Swapping, Wife Sharing, Hotwifing, to Cheating and/or Blackmailing.

Through the help and various Q&A sessions with Dr. Alexis Harris, the lovely therapist that your insurance company is forcing you to visit in order to still get your benefits….

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

…through the answers that YOU will provide to Dr. Alexis Harris’ questions, as both Brent & Carley, you will be able to determine the kind of marriage and relationship the husband and wife will have with each other, as well as the adventures that they will take…

This can lead to such things as both Brent & Carley slowly changing, with the wife becoming a little less restrictive in her nature and sexuality, allowing her to do things such as get into EXHIBTIONISM…

…and, if you decided to let Carley become a little more open in showing some skin and revealing herself in public, you can decide if she wants to take it even further… exposing herself in public to other strangers as such:

CarleyShoeShopping.png
Or maybe you’ll have Brent & Carley visit an exclusive BDSM club run by Mistress Elena and you’ll allow Carley to experience the life of being a Sub…

…or maybe going out DOGGING with the wife is your thing…

And it won’t just be Carley Chambers who will get to have the fun; depending on YOUR choices, you will be presented with ways in which to find a CURE for Brent Chambers, not only allowing him the opportunity to walk again, but ALSO be able to interact sexually and have sexual encounters as well.

You will have CONTROL of the sort of relations, actions and sexual experiences that BOTH characters will have.

Will you choose for Carley only to be interested in WOMEN only?

Will she be BI-SEXUAL?

Will she only be interested in MEN only?

Not only just for Carley… you will be able to decide the SAME for Brent, as well!!

And you will also have a WIDE CAST OF CHARACTERS to choose from…

end.png

…and these are just some of the characters in the game that you’ll be able to interact with, this doesn’t include the men either; each with their own story and backstory that you will be able to follow and interact in!

Additionally, being an inclusive studio that we are, you will be able to choose if you want to interact and romance transgenders, traps and same sex characters, also with their own issues and backstories that you can interact with…

…and YOU will decide who you will interact with, romance or not.

Make NO MISTAKE though, this game WILL HAVE NTR CONTENT in it!

This game is about a HUSBAND who has to come to terms with effects from suffering a tragic accident that makes him feel like he’s LESS OF MAN because he is now unable to SEXUALLY SATISFY his WIFE.

It WILL include the EMOTIONS, FEARS and DESIRE to fix that issue and KEEP HIS WIFE!

It WILL have REALISTIC CHOICES for you to make that WILL determine how they deal with this and the potential PITFALLS, REPERCUSSIONS or OUTCOMES from those choices!

YOUR CHOICES will determine the kind of relationship that the two of them have with one another, all the while ALSO dealing with unbelievable situations like aliens, goddesses and an Antichrist…

…and YOUR CHOICES will ALSO count when the series continues in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”!

We sincerely hope that you will enjoy our game and getting a look at the world that we’ve been building for all of you!!

A very SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you and we’ll talk again soon!!

~Jack

(PS: Had to resize some of the images so that F95Zone's Servers would accept them, sorry about that, but you can get full sized versions on our X [the app formally known as Twitter] or on our Patreon Page)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

SNEAK PEEK: Scenes of the Future, Storyline Content & Education!
(As posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

As it currently stands, the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” is going to be divided up into many parts and locations, from the reworked and re-rendered and very HOT scenes of Claire Crawford-Davies & the Antichrist’s daughter, Michelle Preston’s (or the name you had given to that family in the first game “Wicked Choices: Book One”) time at the pond together…

(previously rendered version)

(new version with corrected lighting for mid-day scene)

A much better and clearer representation of being a hot, mid-summer day for them to relax and play at the pond and, because Michelle doesn’t get out in the sun much, a paler skin tone like she should have and now you can truly see the details of their skin.

The prologue has been extended to include many other characters and locations to not just make the prologue longer for everyone and with more hot and sexy scenes, but to fully detail the underlying “Wicked Choices” storyline that will be taking place in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

This includes the ‘off the books’ lab that the Antichrist’s brother-in-law has been running without the family’s knowledge…
It will be here, in the Prologue, that you will learn about some of the things that the Antichrist’s brother has been doing, including the kinds of experiments that he’s been having conducted on the Demonothans that his family has been sworn to protect…

…as well as what he plans to do with what he’s learned… all the while, also plotting to remove the Antichrist from being the head of the family and insert himself there as he believes it should’ve been his place by right!

And of course, you will learn the reason why Karma allowed the car that was originally meant to kill William Crawford-Davies, before the Antichrist interfered, to hit one of the Main Characters that you’ll be playing as in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, Brent Chambers…

As well as, meet the many other goddesses and characters that will be watching over and interacting with both the Main Characters of Brent & Carley Chambers…

Not only will you, the player, playing as both Brent & Carley be learning why you’ve suddenly been included in the orbit of aliens, goddesses and the Antichrist… but because of the accident that has taken the use of Brent Chamber’s legs (and limited the ability to use other parts of his body), you… as the player… must also navigate the complications that this causes in Brent & Carley Chamber’s marriage!

Through YOUR choices, playing as both Brent & Carley, you will NOT ONLY be trying to save the life of the Antichrist, but you will have to work on keeping your marriage in choice-based actions that can forever change their relationship with each other and/or open the door to exploring the new world of sexuality available to them that could include such things as: Wife Swapping, Wife Sharing, Hotwifing, to Cheating and/or Blackmailing.

Through the help and various Q&A sessions with Dr. Alexis Harris, the lovely therapist that your insurance company is forcing you to visit in order to still get your benefits….

…through the answers that YOU will provide to Dr. Alexis Harris’ questions, as both Brent & Carley, you will be able to determine the kind of marriage and relationship the husband and wife will have with each other, as well as the adventures that they will take…

This can lead to such things as both Brent & Carley slowly changing, with the wife becoming a little less restrictive in her nature and sexuality, allowing her to do things such as get into EXHIBTIONISM…

…and, if you decided to let Carley become a little more open in showing some skin and revealing herself in public, you can decide if she wants to take it even further… exposing herself in public to other strangers as such:

Or maybe you’ll have Brent & Carley visit an exclusive BDSM club run by Mistress Elena and you’ll allow Carley to experience the life of being a Sub…

…or maybe going out DOGGING with the wife is your thing…

And it won’t just be Carley Chambers who will get to have the fun; depending on YOUR choices, you will be presented with ways in which to find a CURE for Brent Chambers, not only allowing him the opportunity to walk again, but ALSO be able to interact sexually and have sexual encounters as well.

You will have CONTROL of the sort of relations, actions and sexual experiences that BOTH characters will have.

Will you choose for Carley only to be interested in WOMEN only?

Will she be BI-SEXUAL?

Will she only be interested in MEN only?

Not only just for Carley… you will be able to decide the SAME for Brent, as well!!

And you will also have a WIDE CAST OF CHARACTERS to choose from…

…and these are just some of the characters in the game that you’ll be able to interact with, this doesn’t include the men either; each with their own story and backstory that you will be able to follow and interact in!

Additionally, being an inclusive studio that we are, you will be able to choose if you want to interact and romance transgenders, traps and same sex characters, also with their own issues and backstories that you can interact with…

…and YOU will decide who you will interact with, romance or not.

Make NO MISTAKE though, this game WILL HAVE NTR CONTENT in it!

This game is about a HUSBAND who has to come to terms with effects from suffering a tragic accident that makes him feel like he’s LESS OF MAN because he is now unable to SEXUALLY SATISFY his WIFE.

It WILL include the EMOTIONS, FEARS and DESIRE to fix that issue and KEEP HIS WIFE!

It WILL have REALISTIC CHOICES for you to make that WILL determine how they deal with this and the potential PITFALLS, REPERCUSSIONS or OUTCOMES from those choices!

YOUR CHOICES will determine the kind of relationship that the two of them have with one another, all the while ALSO dealing with unbelievable situations like aliens, goddesses and an Antichrist…

…and YOUR CHOICES will ALSO count when the series continues in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”!

We sincerely hope that you will enjoy our game and getting a look at the world that we’ve been building for all of you!!

A very SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you and we’ll talk again soon!!

~Jack

(PS: Had to resize some of the images so that F95Zone's Servers would accept them, sorry about that, but you can get full sized versions on our X [the app formally known as Twitter] or on our Patreon Page)
Soooo can't fucking wait!

Hope all well with yourself and the family Jack...have a great Christmas.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
nd of course, you will learn the reason why Karma allowed the car that was originally meant to kill William Crawford-Davies, before the Antichrist interfered, to hit one of the Main Characters that you’ll be playing as in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, Brent Chambers…
That is an easy one: Karma is a bitch.:LOL:
Why do I think, if Fiica is ever released she might want to speak with the Antichrist’s brother-in-law about this? Perhaps even give him some tips or a demonstration of his own treatment?

I do like the double meaning of demonstration in this case.:D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Depending on the image. Eg. first image, the one below that funny tree on Patreon is so:
1702585276800.png

And I don't use the app who whas former know as Twitter. So, could you please load the picture (in the orginial quality you wanted them to have) on the net?
Thanks a lot and if you don't do it, I will send Syrina to raid your fridge.:p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Soooo can't fucking wait!
We are steadily getting there. I can't wait either, tired of redoing renders that I already did. Hell, I even had to go back and redo poses and camera angles and scenes because I hadn't saved them like I should've. So, yeah, been working on work that I already worked on which sucks! :ROFLMAO:

Hope all well with yourself and the family Jack...have a great Christmas.
I am doing better and got a really nice gift from one of the crew (Sierra3) who bought me a Rollator Walker for Christmas, which has come in handy for days that I am not doing good. BUT despite still having some problems walking, I am doing much better since the surgery and plan on having a nice Christmas with the family!

I hope that you and yours has a most awesome Christmas, my friend and thanks for still sticking around and caring!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is an easy one: Karma is a bitch.:LOL:
Not only just a bitch... but there was a REASON that Brent was selected to take the hit meant for William... and it is going to be a BIG surprise!! :giggle:

Why do I think, if Fiica is ever released she might want to speak with the Antichrist’s brother-in-law about this? Perhaps even give him some tips or a demonstration of his own treatment?

I do like the double meaning of demonstration in this case.:D
Hehehe... yeah, Fiica might actually have someone that is looking to help her do just that... but, we'll all have to wait and see when the Prologue comes out. :sneaky:;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wyrme and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am doing better and got a really nice gift from one of the crew (Sierra3) who bought me a Rollator Walker for Christmas, which has come in handy for days that I am not doing good.
I've seen what Sierra3 brought:
1702585869754.png
At least I'm sure it is ready for dirt tracks.:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And I don't use the app who whas former know as Twitter. So, could you please load the picture (in the orginial quality you wanted them to have) on the net?
Thanks a lot, if you don't I will send Syrina to raid you fridge.:p
I posted the full versions on Patreon... but yeah, here, for some reason some of them wouldn't let me, which disappointed me.

Right now, Syrina would starve... I can't shop till I get my disability check on Friday, so she will have to hold off on raiding the fridge to then. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've seen what Sierra3 brought:
View attachment 3173473
At least I'm sure it is ready for dirt tracks.:LOL:
LOL no, I wish, but with a wheelbase like that, I wouldn't be able to use it in the house, but damn if that doesn't look sweet!!

Honestly, I am going to have to get over my embarrassment of using one, it sucks that I have to use it... but the wife constantly trying to help me get up off of the floor because I tried walking when I shouldn't... well, I got to stop doing that, she is getting to the point of just wanting to leave me on the floor by now. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Right now, Syrina would starve... I can't shop till I get my disability check on Friday, so she will have to hold off on raiding the fridge to then. :ROFLMAO:
In this case, she would wait, accompany you to your shop and then simple "raid" them and set it up, so your get the bill for it nonetheless. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In this case, she would, wait, accompany you to your shop and then simple "raid" them and set it up, so your get the bill for it nonetheless. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that would be her for sure! :cry:
So much for having food in the house!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I posted the full versions on Patreon... but yeah, here, for some reason some of them wouldn't let me, which disappointed me.
To be clear all images on Patreon are inferior to the one posted here, quality wise. The 500 picture with many chars is on Patreon in 820x461 pixel.

I think, dear Patreon do some image resizing behind your back on all images used in the post. It is different with the first one (the tree) that is there in 4k resolution all the others are not.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To be clear all images on Patreon are inferior to the one posted here, quality wise. The 500 picture with many chars is on Patreon in 820x461 pixel.

I think, dear Patreon do some image resizing behind your back on all images used in the post. It is different with the first one (the tree) that is there in 4k resolution all the others not.
Hmmm... not sure why, the version I posted is 3840x2160... I am not happy with the way that Patreon did their new update, posting on it is TERRIBLE and looks like freaking crap. :mad:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm... not sure why, the version I posted is 3840x2160... I am not happy with the way that Patreon did their new update, posting on it is TERRIBLE and looks like freaking crap. :mad:
Jepp, a step in .... one direction for sure a la "Yesterday we were standing by the abyss now we've taking a big step forward":LOL:

• Wow

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Thanks for sharing the link, ASLPro. The latest update does intrigue me, mostly because of the writing in Book 1. I'm confident you'll do this heavy topic actual justice. I'm pretty sure that in my first playthrough the wife will get only with other women. Because, I think that's what I would want in that situation. The brain is an erogenous zone as well, so that way we both get something out of it.

That said, I do try to roleplay MCs, so it's entirely possible that the reasons and motivations you give would convince me to go further. I'm curious to find out.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for sharing the link, ASLPro. The latest update does intrigue me, mostly because of the writing in Book 1. I'm confident you'll do this heavy topic actual justice. I'm pretty sure that in my first playthrough the wife will get only with other women. Because, I think that's what I would want in that situation. The brain is an erogenous zone as well, so that way we both get something out of it.

That said, I do try to roleplay MCs, so it's entirely possible that the reasons and motivations you give would convince me to go further. I'm curious to find out.
I can honestly say that the next game deals quite heavily from personal experience... I am a big fan of the "write what you know" genre when it comes to storytelling... add to the fact that the character of "Carley Chambers" not only looks like, but is patterned from my own wife and that Brent's circumstances pretty much is an extension of my own, expect there to be a lot of emotion and realism to be dealt with in this next game... even if the other circumstances that also take place in it is fantasy and the choices all of you can make in those and the MC's relationship is your own... it will have realistic emotion and outcomes for all of you to manage. ;)

PS: Oh and just call me Jack... we are all friends and family here!!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I can honestly say that the next game deals quite heavily from personal experience... I am a big fan of the "write what you know" genre when it comes to storytelling... add to the fact that the character of "Carley Chambers" not only looks like, but is patterned from my own wife and that Brent's circumstances pretty much is an extension of my own, expect there to be a lot of emotion and realism to be dealt with in this next game... even if the other circumstances that also take place in it is fantasy and the choices all of you can make in those and the MC's relationship is your own... it will have realistic emotion and outcomes for all of you to manage. ;)

PS: Oh and just call me Jack... we are all friends and family here!!
OK so quick question on the over arching story and connections, etc.

Can I keep

For the AntiChrist ONLY? (I do not count F-F etc as a problem just that he is their only M)

Is that going to be an option for some or all or what exactly? I am concerned with his harem even though I will find plenty of "fun" in all the side stories.

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes