ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lol i don't mind either way i do not need a walkthrough just time and plenty of mt dew
Those who want a walkthrough don't really want to play the game... imho... the game is meant for people to choose based on their morals... not based on the best outcome.

Those who want to try and explore, also don't need a walkthrough... they just need time, (Mountain Dew in your case), an interest in reading and patience...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Those who want a walkthrough don't really want to play the game... imho... the game is meant for people to choose based on their morals... not based on the best outcome.

Those who want to try and explore, also don't need a walkthrough... they just need time, (Mountain Dew in your case), an interest in reading and patience...
Yup don't get me wrong walkthroughs are nice but for a game primarily based around choices its not really needed make your choice see what happens if you do not like it make a note and replay with a diffrent choice mayby its a better one or mayby its worse then the one you made originally.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Bingo... and my thoughts exactly as the writer!!

The wife has been screwing around behind the MC's back for a little over a year, freezing him out of the bedroom and her life.

I think, deep down, she's unhappy still being married to the MC, but because of family pressure is remaining in the marriage... so that deep seated anger at being forced to remain married to a man she no longer loves (and back with the old flame in her life) is causing these little "blow-ups" in their marriage recently and why the MC feels like he has to walk around on eggshells around his wife.

Then, watching the "kids" and being sexually tormented (after a year of jerking off to get any release) and hit on by his niece, the MC cracks... and gives into temptation.

Is it wrong? Yes... even he is of the mind that he did something wrong. Could he be considered justified by doing it, yeah, I am sure that viewpoint could be argued... now add to the fact he finds out that he is the Antichrist and has to do "it" to remain powered up...

...I expect the MC to feel some guilt in doing this, believing that he is betraying a wife that he believes is being faithful to him... how he will react when he finds out (and he WILL find out... after all "your sins will find you") is going to be up to all of you to determine as the MC...

...both are in the wrong, make no mistake... but the morals of it and the outcome is up to you and your own personal morals. ;)
Yes indeed, hehe :)
And yes, they both are in the wrong of course, but I would argue that while they both are wrong, MC is less so, his situation was forced on him, more or less, by his wife and also by his niece right at the beginning of the story, which was also was orchestrated, a setup, the whole thing was filmed and those that did, somehow knew of the hardships, that he hasn't seen any "action" for quite a while, at least I think these people knew since they were fairly confident that they would succeed. Would the niece have been flirty and all with MC if she wasn't tasked to do so? Maybe, at least I got the impression that she was more or less infatuated by the MC and how he treated her as opposed to everyone else, but I don't think she would've been so aggressive about it if she wasn't under the pressure that she must succeed in the task.

So basically he's been cheated on and humiliated by the wife and victimized by these people that set him up to do what he ultimately did, which of course doesn't justify his actions, but ultimately none of this was his choice at all, eventually every tormented soul will crack, no matter how moral one is, and that's pretty much MC in a nutshell, he's a good man bad stuff just keep on happening to, enough is enough, only so much one can take :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And yes, they both are in the wrong of course, but I would argue that while they both are wrong, MC is less so, his situation was forced on him, more or less, by his wife and also by his niece right at the beginning of the story, which was also was orchestrated, a setup, the whole thing was filmed and those that did, somehow knew of the hardships, that he hasn't seen any "action" for quite a while, at least I think these people knew since they were fairly confident that they would succeed. Would the niece have been flirty and all with MC if she wasn't tasked to do so? Maybe, at least I got the impression that she was more or less infatuated by the MC and how he treated her as opposed to everyone else, but I don't think she would've been so aggressive about it if she wasn't under the pressure that she must succeed in the task.

So basically he's been cheated on and humiliated by the wife and victimized by these people that set him up to do what he ultimately did, which of course doesn't justify his actions, but ultimately none of this was his choice at all, eventually every tormented soul will crack, no matter how moral one is, and that's pretty much MC in a nutshell, he's a good man bad stuff just keep on happening to, enough is enough, only so much one can take :p
Absolutely agree!!

Sad thing is... some people have bad stuff and luck even worse than his.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

You are very right and when he finds out his wife has been cheating on him for almost an entire year i look for him to do one of two things/ Either crack and fall into depression or more likely snap and break her

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Absolutely agree!!

Sad thing is... some people have bad stuff and luck even worse than his.
Very true, unfortunately :(

But, I just wonder how MC will deal with his wife and her infidelity and that betrayal when he will find out, and just how will he go about it. Before he got that ring he was just a regular guy who probably wouldn't do a whole lot about it, get drunk and wallow in depression, maybe try talk things through, file for divorce or whatever.
But now as the Antichrist, hmmm, once he truly accepts who he really is, and thus gaining newfound confidence and possibly a newfound sense of power, I think the possibilities are endless, he could be rather creative about it, haha :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Very true, unfortunately :(

But, I just wonder how MC will deal with his wife and her infidelity and that betrayal when he will find out, and just how will he go about it. Before he got that ring he was just a regular guy who probably wouldn't do a whole lot about it, get drunk and wallow in depression, maybe try talk things through, file for divorce or whatever.
But now as the Antichrist, hmmm, once he truly accepts who he really is, and thus gaining newfound confidence and possibly a newfound sense of power, I think the possibilities are endless, he could be rather creative about it, haha :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes, I am evil... I thought we'd already established that fact. :evilsmile:x'D
Yes indeed we had, haha, but then again, not all evil is bad ;P

You mentioned books, are those like, actual e-books or do they come in the form of a game? And how will I get my hands on them? :p

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Wicked Choices [v0.6.1.0] [ASLPro3D] - Original Size: (3.7GB)

Squashed Download - PC (298MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_130505

Good story, very good.

As for using RPG maker
Please tell me that other than the side story being RPG maker, the rest will remain the same as they have been.
I've tried many RPG maker games, and cannot stand them, and refuse to even try any others anymore. No matter how interesting they may look, I have yet to find a single one that does not annoy the shit out of me and make me delete the game, unfinished.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
torrent for Wicked Choices v0.6.1.0 - Full + PC Small + Android small + WT + Saves

Do not download all .... Chose what You need

Zippy share seems to want to do everything EXCEPT download, i've nothing but pop ups and dodgy websites attempting to load.
Anybody got a link to a proper download site?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well you might give this one a try even if in RPG maker, I remember in past that Palanto, Jack and the missus had some serious plans for features for which they needed more as renpy could provide. I do not think Jack will be mean enough to have us run around for miles. Now don't get me wrong, I agree he is a meanie at heart but that is more as a teaser :p

Concerning whether our little Fap, the divine Syrina, will have MC happily corrupt his daughters and such will likely depend on how jealous she will be. She might decide poor Anti-Christ is hers and not be overly wiling to share him around I suspect in at least a few routes. :evilsmile:

Concerning the wife ,me and Jack have argued a lot in past and well I suspect she may be just as much of a victim in a power play by someone as Claire was in some way. Besides being forced into a relationship is often not the best way to be long term happy or faithful in a relationship. Will be interesting to find out for sure who her lover will turn out to be Jack and his motives, though I have my suspicions. I think i have stated clearly enough what I would wish to do to that person if I was right in my assumptions. :cool:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Zippy share seems to want to do everything EXCEPT download, i've nothing but pop ups and dodgy websites attempting to load.
Anybody got a link to a proper download site?
Why do You not use AdBlockPlus or semthing similar!
Try this>
Unfortunately, this is the last time I do ... rules are rules who ever made it

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes