ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well i have played the update and liked it alot i chose to make janice my personal slave mostly to keep her close so i could watch over her. It helps that she seems to have a secret hidden sumissive side which makes sense since she was groomed to be her daddies slave/pet. As for william/Billie well i turned him into a girl. I will freely admit i am extremely curious who the wife is cheating with.

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
Well i have played the update and liked it alot i chose to make janice my personal slave mostly to keep her close so i could watch over her. It helps that she seems to have a secret hidden sumissive side which makes sense since she was groomed to be her daddies slave/pet. As for william/Billie well i turned him into a girl. I will freely admit i am extremely curious who the wife is cheating with.
I thought it was kind of obvious who the wife was cheating with.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
well you need to @Palanto for stuff like that :D Can you show me the error message? Usually if the game crashes it opens a window where you can press a button called "Copy to Clipboard" which is actually PERFECT for pasting here :D
Traceback enough?

1) I used the update version from 5.2.1 to 6.1.0

2) There was also a small error in the "perv route" But it was possible to ignore it.
The more "kind route" didn't have that small error.

3) Ow and a small text error at one point you call claire and her brother; nephew and nephew, this should be niece and nephew i think.

Reactions: dav121 and ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Traceback enough?

I used the update version from 5.2.1 to 6.1.0
perfect ;)

Still don't understand what's wrong :D It's working here without any problems... And the error code is kinda... well .... yeah... not helping at all X_x

Could you maybe send me the savegame you used when this happened?
I can only "guess" here but I think it might be because the game somehow didn't set the counter variable for you....
Did you eventually unren the game or something and have some .rpy files left inside the game folder?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Played the latest update and just want to say cheers yet again to ASLPro3D and Palanto for creating a masterpiece. Janice was changed into a sexpet and William/Billie into a futa. I look forward to the next chapter and seeing how the choice made in this game carry over and affect the next. I think I will have several saves with the next entry. One where Billie is a sexpet of the mc's and another where she is shown exactly what her actions have caused poor Claire to feel like. My only hidden hope is that Lynara can be changed into a futa with the mc's help, well that and that she joins the mc's harem of course along with her handmaiden. One of her mothers was one so maybe she could be too? The hype for the next entries is real.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Played the latest update and just want to say cheers yet again to ASLPro3D and Palanto for creating a masterpiece. Janice was changed into a sexpet and William/Billie into a futa. I look forward to the next chapter and seeing how the choice made in this game carry over and affect the next. I think I will have several saves with the next entry. One where Billie is a sexpet of the mc's and another where she is shown exactly what her actions have caused poor Claire to feel like. My only hidden hope is that Lynara can be changed into a futa with the mc's help, well that and that she joins the mc's harem of course along with her handmaiden. One of her mothers was one so maybe she could be too? The hype for the next entries is real.
Thanks for the flowers :) We live to entertain ;)
Yep I'm looking forward to creating a way to get the data over into rpgmaker and the following games too ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, had to take a couple of hours to get some sleep and rest my back some (had been up for 30 hours at the computer)...

Yes indeed we had, haha, but then again, not all evil is bad :heartcoveredeyes:

You mentioned books, are those like, actual e-books or do they come in the form of a game? And how will I get my hands on them? :p
While I do have a novel out there... when I refer to "books" in regard to "Wicked Choices" I mean games... which clocking in at over 166,600+ words, sort of does make it a "book/novel"...

Good game so far (30 minutes gameplay), bad trailer (really slow, not so good impression).
First time in this game.
Probably right on the Trailer... I suck at making trailers... but :hushedface: 30 minutes to play our game??? Uh... I think you are posting to the wrong game thread... our game takes much longer to play than 30 minutes!!

Are you kidding? You didn't read anything.
...or like @UncleVT says... you didn't bother to read anything. :test3:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, had to take a couple of hours to get some sleep and rest my back some (had been up for 30 hours at the computer)...

While I do have a novel out there... when I refer to "books" in regard to "Wicked Choices" I mean games... which clocking in at over 166,600+ words, sort of does make it a "book/novel"...

Probably right on the Trailer... I suck at making trailers... but :hushedface: 30 minutes to play our game??? Uh... I think you are posting to the wrong game thread... our game takes much longer to play than 30 minutes!!

...or like @UncleVT says... you didn't bother to read anything. :test3:
Ah right before my shift ended I wanted to comment on those two postings... "I" guess he/she means he/she's 30min into playing the game and thinks it's good so far ;) Not that he/she's done in 30min. :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Wicked Choices [v0.6.1.0] [ASLPro3D] - Original Size: (3.7GB)

Squashed Download - PC (298MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks @Kasey posted a link to it on the OP!! :happyblush

Reactions: Palanto

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Finally managed to play the last version and I must say that I wasn't disappointed, even though I have rather high expectations when it comes to your updates. :)

Loved that we finally got a chance to dish out some well deserved kinky punishment and love the design of Karma as well. Speaking of her, will we perhaps get a chance to ... try our luck with her any time in future? ;)

As for the decisions,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
less than 30 mins game play if you just want to FAP.. about 1.5 hours just to read everything through.
1.5hours for "everything"? :D I doubt that ;) I mean the game is novel sized, bigger than some of the harry potter novels just textwise.... so yeah.... maybe not "everything" but at least a single route :D

Reactions: ASLPro3D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm. This surely wasn't the epic ending I was expecting.
After the quite rewarding last episode, there was basically no sex, just a lot of nudity.
The solution of the William + Janice subplot was too short and basically just a teaser for the next game.
No new interaction with Claire, when it would have been so natural for the MC to care for her a bit more, after how she suffered indirectly due to him.

And the story doesn't get a satisfying finish to the first game but a completely cheap cliffhanger.

No, this update is a letdown for me.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good story, very good.

As for using RPG maker
Please tell me that other than the side story being RPG maker, the rest will remain the same as they have been.
I've tried many RPG maker games, and cannot stand them, and refuse to even try any others anymore. No matter how interesting they may look, I have yet to find a single one that does not annoy the shit out of me and make me delete the game, unfinished.
No, sorry, we will be abandoning Ren'Py completely and shifting fully to RPG Maker MV... there is just too many things (player stat management, time management, combat management - for the upcoming war, etc... etc...) that we want the game to accomplish for players that, if done in Ren'Py, could open the door to a shitload of bugs, game crashes and personal management that we don't want to experience...

Additionally, I am tired of working on a very wordy "Picture Book"... to me, Ren'Py isn't really a game, it is just a fancy "choose your own adventure" graphic novel... I want something that plays, looks and feels more like a game... I want Patron Supporter NPC's running around giving players bonuses and extra content, exploration for those who like to explore... I want a game.

I get that some people will be turned off on this notion and it had been our hope that we'd have made more than what we did on Patreon to support us in doing a Unity game... but that wasn't the case and part of that, I think, is because it was Ren'Py...

Well you might give this one a try even if in RPG maker, I remember in past that Palanto, Jack and the missus had some serious plans for features for which they needed more as renpy could provide. I do not think Jack will be mean enough to have us run around for miles. Now don't get me wrong, I agree he is a meanie at heart but that is more as a teaser :p

Concerning whether our little Fap, the divine Syrina, will have MC happily corrupt his daughters and such will likely depend on how jealous she will be. She might decide poor Anti-Christ is hers and not be overly wiling to share him around I suspect in at least a few routes. :evilsmile:

Concerning the wife ,me and Jack have argued a lot in past and well I suspect she may be just as much of a victim in a power play by someone as Claire was in some way. Besides being forced into a relationship is often not the best way to be long term happy or faithful in a relationship. Will be interesting to find out for sure who her lover will turn out to be Jack and his motives, though I have my suspicions. I think i have stated clearly enough what I would wish to do to that person if I was right in my assumptions. :cool:
You're right, @DA22!!

For those concerned about the shift to the new software... we are going to keep GRINDING to a minimum... players can take a cab, bus, train and/or warp wherever they want to go to move the story forward or they can choose to walk and explore and get extra content and goodies... there won't be combat every step of the way and the only time you will experience it in the Side Arc Game "Adventures of a Changed Boy" is if a character goes someplace they shouldn't and stands a chance of being raped... players will be able to "submit" or "fight"... but "submitting" means instant rape.... don't want to be raped or don't want to fight? Easy... don't walk in dark alleys or walk around naked... ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah right before my shift ended I wanted to comment on those two postings... "I" guess he/she means he/she's 30min into playing the game and thinks it's good so far ;) Not that he/she's done in 30min. :D
I sure hope that is the case!! Otherwise, that person needs to get into a speed reading contest and make some money!! :D

Reactions: Nekura and Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes