ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Grats on finishing book I, now good luck with the other three parts. Made some time free for tomorrow to play:)

:biggrin:
Thanks bud!! Yeah, need a bit of luck or Syrina's blessings for future!! Hope we can keep everyone entertained for that long!! :D

You'll have to let me know what you think when you're finished!! ;)

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i doesnt played the game yet but can anyone tell me are there animations in this game because i dont see animation tag

i say thanks for every answer

Oct 9, 2017

No, we know how it works and have an outline of how we want features in it to work, but still won't be releasing it next month, we need some time to completely build the world and location in RPG Maker MV... we've put out a request for help (in world building, since there will be a lot of places for people to visit, and also for doing map sprite edits), but so far no one's responded yet. :(

So far, it looks like @Palanto will be world building and programming, while I do the writing and 3D work (with some help from the wife).

Rough estimate, 6 months... maybe a bit longer... depends on how fast the story moves along. I can honestly say that people will most likely want to play this game, as what happens in it is going to be very PERTINENT to what will happen in the opening of "Wicked Choices: Book Two" but... for those who don't, there will be a default arc picked for those who didn't play "Adventures of a Changed Boy".

Actually, you will be playing as an Agent of Fate, with Karma as your guide and partner in Crime... you will be affecting the lives of not just William, but also Claire, Janice and others... basically, you will sort of be like GOD in this... picking and choosing responses and choices for the characters and watching the outcome and effects... if that makes sense!!

Last, but not least, thanks for supporting us on Patreon, @tvc10 and not just on here... honestly, you're awesome!!
Oh !! so in the SIDE story ur using RPGmaker is it like "Anna/Lida/Lilly" in some similar feature but in diff?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
First of all congrats on finishing Book 1, I'm really enjoying the story so far. Now in the name of discussion I'm going to say what choices I made with William and Janice and my reasoning behind it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@Palanto - thanks but no need. I quickly replayed the game to 0.5.2.1 then greatly enjoyed the conclusion! So all's good and I look forward to the return of the main story after sissified William has been dealt with. TBH I'm rather worried about the switch to RPGM: first sign of that awful sprite and it's an instant "delete" usually. So I really hope you don't go down that route, it's far too 80's!

@ASLPro3D - such a high level of interaction is to be greatly appreciated. It's far from the norm. Please stick with it (us). :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh !! so in the SIDE story ur using RPGmaker is it like "Anna/Lida/Lilly" in some similar feature but in diff?
Yes, it will be along those lines in some ways, as it will be corruption of various characters if you want... but won't have boring missions or things like that. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First of all congrats on finishing Book 1, I'm really enjoying the story so far. Now in the name of discussion I'm going to say what choices I made with William and Janice and my reasoning behind it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You pretty much chose the way that I would've if I was awarded the opportunity to choose. ;)

Reactions: DA22 and Dasati

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yay it finally dropped well im off to play it and see all that there is to see
Hehe, me too my friend, me too, I absolutely love this story, it's so amazingly well written, even with certain content that would make me uncomfortable, I really love this story, that should speak volume to just how great it is :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hehe, me too my friend, me too, I absolutely love this story, it's so amazingly well written, even with certain content that would make me uncomfortable, I really love this story, that should speak volume to just how great it is :)
It is very well written and suprisingly realistic for a fantasy game which is a good thing the only thing im unsure of is weather i should play as a nice guy or an asshole

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It is very well written and suprisingly realistic for a fantasy game which is a good thing the only thing im unsure of is weather i should play as a nice guy or an asshole
I more or less go with "being nice to those who deserve it and those of whom are innocent, and wrath upon the others", or, that's how I try to be at least :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I would also absolutely love to make the "dear wife" suffer for her infidelity and ultimately for the humiliation it causes :p

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well you could go with what you're comfortable and try the other way later? ;D You know, ren'py has unlimited savegame slots :D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I more or less go with "being nice to those who deserve it and those of whom are innocent, and wrath upon the others", or, that's how I try to be at least :p
Same here still i can say with almost certainty that janice and william are royally screwed i do not like either of them so yeah as for any others meh i will judge on a case by case basis though with a certain fap whispering in my ear im sure i will corrupt more then a couple of people.

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
anybody got a full walkthrough i can only find the v0.4.2.1 guide it covers everything up to the the first choice with wife are there any other choices after that

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes