Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
sorry just having problems with the mega app they want me to download saying its 3.17 gb
Alright you just tried to download the Full Version - Full Sized game. That's of course a bit bigger than a compressed version ;) Even though there is no 3.17GB file up in that folders :D

Alright here's a screenshot of which folder you have to go to to get the Compressed Full Game (click for full size):
Full Version - Small Sized.png

And here's a screenshot for the Compressed Update (click for full size):
Update - Small Sized.png

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the hard work. Now, I have to go to work and wait foooorever to get back and update *grumbles, not unlike muttly* Don't have too much fun while I am away. :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Congrats on finishing Book One.
Thank you :D

Thanks for the hard work. Now, I have to go to work and wait foooorever to get back and update *grumbles, not unlike muttly* Don't have too much fun while I am away. :)
Haha I have a different understanding of "fun" but if you mean doing customer support in the next 2 hours before I have to go to my fulltime job myself... then yeah I will have a lot of fun ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Congrats on finishing Book One.
Thank you guys!! Never could've done it without @Palanto and all of the support we've gotten... after 166,600+ and nearly 4,000 images, our first game is in the bag and we can count us among the "select few" who accomplished a finished game!!

Only 3 more to go in the series! ;)

But thank you!! And, sorry, @Wyrme that you have to work... don't worry you aren't going to miss anything, except Syrina, some awesome REVENGE and Karma and lots and lots of other boring stuff... so... no worries! :closedtongue:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you guys!! Never could've done it without @Palanto and all of the support we've gotten... after 166,600+ and nearly 4,000 images, our first game is in the bag and we can count us among the "select few" who accomplished a finished game!!

Only 3 more to go in the series! ;)

But thank you!! And, sorry, @Wyrme that you have to work... don't worry you aren't going to miss anything, except Syrina, some awesome REVENGE and Karma and lots and lots of other boring stuff... so... no worries! :closedtongue:
teasing meanie :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D
D

Deleted member 59977

I see in the game files that this is Chapter 6 part 1. Is there going to be a part 2 or will it be continued in the next game?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I see in the game files that this is Chapter 6 part 1. Is there going to be a part 2 or will it be continued in the next game?
Nope, this is the first and last chapter of "Wicked Choices: Book One" there won't be any other part and that was put in there incase I couldn't finish the entire chapter without having to split it, but Patron's gave us the time we needed to do it as one chapter. ;)

Reactions: Guygee and Palanto
D

Deleted member 59977

Nope, this is the first and last chapter of "Wicked Choices: Book One" there won't be any other part and that was put in there incase I couldn't finish the entire chapter without having to split it, but Patron's gave us the time we needed to do it as one chapter. ;)
Thanks for answering. Congratulations on completing book 1.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Hi, thanks for the update. I just grabbed the compressed 0.6.1 and started from my save at the end of 0.5.2 but didn't get a continuation of any kind: just thanks for playing 0.6.0 and assorted "credits". Am I going to have to start from Square 1 again?

PS I do like that you're enjoying it here!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Liked the update and the story this update some may complain the lack of "action" but nevertheless thought this was a good update but felt it was a little bit short but like I said ty for this update

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi, thanks for the update. I just grabbed the compressed 0.6.1 and started from my save at the end of 0.5.2 but didn't get a continuation of any kind: just thanks for playing 0.6.0 and assorted "credits". Am I going to have to start from Square 1 again?

PS I do like that you're enjoying it here!
That could only happen if you saved your game inside the 0.5.2 credits, even though it says to save before you even enter them ;) Alright, go to your loading screen, click on the "A" and load the save with the blackscreen saying something like "Wicked Choices - Chapter Five Part Two The End" or something like that.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
That could only happen if you saved your game inside the 0.5.2 credits, even though it says to save before you even enter them ;) Alright, go to your loading screen, click on the "A" and load the save with the blackscreen saying something like "Wicked Choices - Chapter Five Part Two The End" or something like that.
Thanks for trying, but the result was the same both with the final credits save AND a save from the final scene at least a minute before the credits. However, might I be OK with grabbing just the update from your comprehensive list of Mega choices?

D

Deleted member 949883

Liked the update and the story this update some may complain the lack of "action" but nevertheless thought this was a good update but felt it was a little bit short but like I said ty for this update
Yeah it did not feel like 495 renders as specified on patreon but I am assuming thats because they have that comic book style of showing images or because the renders may have shifted to the next game idk.

In any case it was a good game and I like that the developer has a good story with a proper ending in mind. I hate it when games just drag on pointlessly forever and this does not look like one of those games.

Oct 9, 2017
OKie I was able to finish the last part of it by using my own save and using the questionnaire u make me XD and so i finish it and it was kinda cliffhanger though XD but it was worth it for the WC vol.1 its like reading a an entire vol.1 edition so my spoilers are spoilers XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rate: *****

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for trying, but the result was the same both with the final credits save AND a save from the final scene at least a minute before the credits. However, might I be OK with grabbing just the update from your comprehensive list of Mega choices?
Of course it's ok to download the "update" and should be working. If you had the game previously installed and up to 0.5.2.0....
But it should also work with the full compressed game version. The saves are compatible between each of them...

Yeah it did not feel like 495 renders as specified on patreon but I am assuming thats because they have that comic book style of showing images or because the renders may have shifted to the next game idk.

In any case it was a good game and I like that the developer has a good story with a proper ending in mind. I hate it when games just drag on pointlessly forever and this does not look like one of those games.
Well did you try all routes? I mean, you can't expect to see all images in one run.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and 000000

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

You have to keep in mind the 495 renders include the count of renders for the side images the game uses and those also used for animations if they in the chapter... we don't lie, also it doesn't count the multiple renders that I had to do for every scene where Syrina is partially visible or only visible to the MC... as each one of those take two renders each to accomplish that effect and didn't count the second renders in the 495 image count.

But yeah, definitely have a proper ending in mind (based on everyone's choices) and will go on for a bit, but it sure won't be pointless. ;)

Reactions: Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes