Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 162871
I'm fairly certain that there will be peope who will get confused over that fact they actually have to "find" the files they need within the MEGA folder that is linked.
Hahahaha yeah Twilight.... no... I'll quit before working on a game like that, thanks. When the first movie was released I went on a blind date with a girl who wanted to go to the cinema and said there was this cool movie out (didn't hear anything about it beforehand...) so we went there.... I never saw her again x'D
I mean come on, I'm not against some romance but that was just.... yuck....

There will be some you can be sure of it. But not only mods here but also a lot of users requested our release to be like that, so they can help the users who can't find the right version. And it's sorted in a pretty simple way.

Full Versions -> Small Sized (Including Android version) | Full Sized
Updates -> Small Sized | Full Sized

Full sized = uncompressed game version with .png image files (full game ~3.88GB)
Small sized = compressed game version with .webp image files (full game ~980MB)

And the same inside the "Updates" folder, if they previously downloaded the "small sized version" they should update with the small sized update and vice versa.

nah! it was easier like this just let them know where or what folder are the PC/MAC/ANDRIOD .. XD i was able to find the compress vers. cuz if i DL the Full i'll w8 for another 12hrs of w8ng Mega consumption Using XD..
Yeah you wouldn't have to w8 for 12hours since we share our bandwith in that account with all free users who don't have enough bandwidth on mega.... currently there's 368GB left for users to download if they don't have the bandwidth themself....

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
maybe u should make 3 typ of folder PC/MAC/ANDRIOD and every folder 2 vers. FULL/COMPRESS XD..
Can't change the folder structure... otherwise the Patron's links won't work.
If people can't get what they need by reading here... guess they are going to be in trouble.

Oct 9, 2017
Can't change the folder structure... otherwise the Patron's links won't work.
If people can't get what they need by reading here... guess they are going to be in trouble.
hmmm... thats okie just remind them in the OP . Self-Service xD ... as for me i dnt complain as long as i can DL it at least and if ppl start to complain here let them become patron of urs 1$ for "How to find the right folders xD"x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D..

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
hmmm... thats okie just remind them in the OP . Self-Service XD ... as for me i dnt complain as long as i can DL it at least and if ppl start to complain here let them become patron of urs 1$ for "How to find the right folders XD"x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D..
Actually that's a great idea x'Dx'Dx'D $1 for detailed download instructions x'D

Reactions: ASLPro3D and 000000

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No... no Twilight... my vamps don't "sparkle" and they aren't emo either.
That's good to hear! I want to see some erotic-bloody-biting :D

btw. @GhostPhil could you tell me the exact error code you got on your android device when trying to install the app? What device do you have and which android version is installed? :)
There is no error code. I will make a screenshot and post it here, but it is in German so I don't know if it helps.
My android device is the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Android Version 8.0.0

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
multiple links are better for me as I use free services and the combined file is huge! I went over quota on trying to download. But love the game!!.. many thanks
Uhm, it's 1 link to a mega.nz folder, inside this folder are multiple folders with all the files, from the gigantic big one 3.88GB file with ALL the game files inside to updates from 0.5.2.x to 0.6.1.0 from ~150MB to ~900MB

So it's the same as it was before with millions of links but just in a single link ;) You only have to find the right file you need, in your case you'd probably want to go to the "Updates" folder and inside this one you can find the "Full Sized" or "Small Sized" folder which holds the big update and small update...

actually it really is the same, since the folder structure was always like that, but instead of just linking to single files we released the whole folder structure so you can browse through it yourself ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
That's good to hear! I want to see some erotic-bloody-biting :D

There is no error code. I will make a screenshot and post it here, but it is in German so I don't know if it helps.
My android device is the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Android Version 8.0.0
No problem since I'm german anyway ;)
So you can either post it here or on our discord server in the #bug-report channel :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hmmm... thats okie just remind them in the OP . Self-Service XD ... as for me i dnt complain as long as i can DL it at least and if ppl start to complain here let them become patron of urs 1$ for "How to find the right folders XD"x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D..
Bing, bing, bing... :) Would be if they did!!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No problem since I'm german anyway ;)
So you can either post it here or on our discord server in the #bug-report channel :)
Ok I don't know why, but after trying to install it like 5 or 6 times, it worked :coldsweat: Technology...

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
any other compressed versions?
What do you mean? Any other? :D The one @bossapplesauce usually does will probably be updated later on if he's got the time :) This one is about... what? 200mb or something?
Which can usually be found

Until then there's only our 900MB compressed version.

Reactions: bas

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What do you mean? Any other? :D The one @bossapplesauce usually does will probably be updated later on if he's got the time :) This one is about... what? 200mb or something?

Until then there's only our 900MB compressed version.
He's talking about Nopy, Zippyshare and stuff like that... which we only do Mega and let others do the mirrors.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
sorry just having problems with the mega app they want me to download saying its 3.17 gb
Use Google Chrome to download the game then... not Microsoft Edge or I.E. they have file size limits.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes