Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry, @Ennoch, just the writer in me talking... ;)
All if forgiven because of that Irileth wallpaper :) Mjoll has a certain charm as well! Maybe those fat lips that would fit wonderfully around a *COUGH* ..sweatroll! yesthatswhatiwantedtosay! Or that skimpy little excuse of a chainskirt? Or that bimbo hairstyle? ..obviously i would use a different word to characterise her hair in her presence.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I was overwhelmed by the size of Skyrim, but underwhelmed when it actually came to depth of story... lots of content, but much of it repeated and repeatable "fetch" missions, with a main story that seemed watered down because it was so stretched out.

To me, Oblivion seemed a better story overall... Morrowind... pffftt...

The thing with Elder Scrolls is that without Player Mods, those games wouldn't really be worth playing... the graphics are crap, the stories are thin and romances... without Sexlab are just useless, butt fucking ugly without additional mods, carry no real value and many of the characters are too annoying to want to bring the spouse around on the missions with you... rather just leave them home to rot with your loot chests.

...and... after around 3,000 hours of playing, you get tired of hearing the same voice actors chugging out the same tired lines.

If not for player mods, that told way better stories, made the game and characters look far, far better, gave women and men much skimpier clothing and allowed me to use Hearthfire to build and fill basement dungeons with slaves that I could train and have please me... I would've abandoned the game after a good 24-30 hours of gameplay. :D
I would always take my wife Aela with me on adventures, that is until I got modded followers and then I had so many that my game crashed a lot lol.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
All if forgiven because of that Irileth wallpaper :) Mjoll has a certain charm as well! Maybe those fat lips that would fit wonderfully around a *COUGH* ..sweatroll! yesthatswhatiwantedtosay! Or that skimpy little excuse of a chainskirt? Or that bimbo hairstyle? ..obviously i would use a different word to characterise her hair in her presence.
"Absurd that you can't get good sweetrolls, in this skeeverhole of a city..." LOL

I'd rather have them wrapped around my "sweetroll" than the thought of them anywhere near Aerin... man, want to talk about a creepy, stalker dude... I can't tell you how many times I killed and stashed his body in his basement, the guy just creeped me out!! :D

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would always take my wife Aela with me on adventures, that is until I got modded followers and then I had so many that my game crashed a lot lol.
My adventuring took a turn for the better when Bijin Warmaidens came out... yum!! And the hours I spent working in Creation kit to get Vilja to look a tad bit better and look a little closer to what I'd imagine her to look with that voice of hers. ;)

Reactions: Rimmer and Palanto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well i always travelled with Vilja
Part of the follower series that really introduced some top notch serious level followers with lots of lines and backstory, yes? I just am not into followers..
I'd rather have them wrapped around my "sweetroll" than the thought of them anywhere near Aerin... man, want to talk about a creepy, stalker dude... I can't tell you how many times I killed and stashed his body in his basement, the guy just creeped me out!! :D
Bijin Warmaidens
Bjin Irileth was so unfair again:winkytongue: But i'm sure you'll be glad to know that in a mod Aerin became the antagonist actually and he wasn't stalking Mjoll out of the kindness of his heart and it wasn't merely optional to kill the guy but a heroic act! Rewarded by lewds!:relievedface:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sophia was great as well. Just annoyed me that if i had more than 1 follower they would always ALWAYS get in the way in fights.
I never really had that problem... I don't remember what mod I used, but there was one that kept that from happening... made combat much more intuitive than the basic system.

I think I had close to 1,000 mods running on my system, all of the companion/follower mods - with the exception of Vilja or Sophia - all combined into one massive mod, all of the ENB stuff in one mod, all of the various armors and outfits in one HUGE mod, even compressed and combined a lot of the "sex" mods into one mod... so when all was said and done, I ran with around 400+ mods with most compressed and organized to have them all work without crashes...

So, the idea of doing all of that crap over again keeps me from reinstalling it... just don't have that kind of time or patience to reinvest in the game.

Nope, would rather work on Wicked Choices! ;)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Part of the follower series that really introduced some top notch serious level followers with lots of lines and backstory, yes? I just am not into followers..
Yep, that is the one! But to me, Sophia was better because she had a wit and a charm to her... she wasn't afraid to talk about her "charms" and stuff... heh!

Bjin Irileth was so unfair again:winkytongue: But i'm sure you'll be glad to know that in a mod Aerin became the antagonist actually and he wasn't stalking Mjoll out of the kindness of his heart and it wasn't merely optional to kill the guy but a heroic act! Rewarded by lewds!:relievedface:
Yes, I downloaded that mod, loved some of the better expansive and lewd stories of it... loved that it had you put Haelga in her place... also had fun with Ingun. ;)

Reactions: Palanto and Ennoch

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I was overwhelmed by the size of Skyrim, but underwhelmed when it actually came to depth of story... lots of content, but much of it repeated and repeatable "fetch" missions, with a main story that seemed watered down because it was so stretched out.

To me, Oblivion seemed a better story overall... Morrowind... pffftt...

The thing with Elder Scrolls is that without Player Mods, those games wouldn't really be worth playing... the graphics are crap, the stories are thin and romances... without Sexlab are just useless, butt fucking ugly without additional mods, carry no real value and many of the characters are too annoying to want to bring the spouse around on the missions with you... rather just leave them home to rot with your loot chests.

...and... after around 3,000 hours of playing, you get tired of hearing the same voice actors chugging out the same tired lines.

If not for player mods, that told way better stories, made the game and characters look far, far better, gave women and men much skimpier clothing and allowed me to use Hearthfire to build and fill basement dungeons with slaves that I could train and have please me... I would've abandoned the game after a good 24-30 hours of gameplay. :D
Yup. It sums up pretty much how I felt. I guess I also miss the depth of real RPG.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
My adventuring took a turn for the better when Bijin Warmaidens came out... yum!! And the hours I spent working in Creation kit to get Vilja to look a tad bit better and look a little closer to what I'd imagine her to look with that voice of hers. ;)
Yeah I used Vilja numerous times...... ;) ,Sophia was good too, also liked Aurora & Twilight, Selene Kate who looked like Kate Beckinsale and quite a few from a Japanese modder, still think I have all those somewhere hmmm.... :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
..... pretty soon™

no but seriously, release will be sometimes today when ASLPro3D sent the game to all the patrons (Monday 15th October 2018) ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and 000000

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah I used Vilja numerous times...... ;) ,Sophia was good too, also liked Aurora & Twilight, Selene Kate who looked like Kate Beckinsale and quite a few from a Japanese modder, still think I have all those somewhere hmmm.... :)
Just had to say you are by far my favorite hologram officer, and smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast. :p
I though have only two taste buds one for curry and one for lager.

Oct 9, 2017
..... pretty soon™

no but seriously, release will be sometimes today when ASLPro3D sent the game to all the patrons (Monday 15th October 2018) ;)
and i was about to say that my alarm was setting off cause i already predicted that this week is the most anticipating game ever xD hehehehe ..

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yup, had all of those too!! They usually ended up as trainers in the basement training the NPC's that I would bring for training... I was diligent like that. :D

Had to be sure that someone could make sure that Charlotta, Saadia and Ysolda were properly trained slaves, as I adventured and brought more slaves. ;)

Just had to say you are by far my favorite hologram officer, and smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast. :p
I though have only two taste buds one for curry and one for lager.
ANOTHER GREAT MOD!! Player created followers made for the BEST lines in the game! :D

Reactions: Rimmer and Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes