c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Skyrim. It haven't catch my interest. But to many other games and I also know the feeling if you lock on the statistics and the game tells you, unfiltered and unsmothed, what you have done with your free time in the last weeks or months.

As much as I regret it, I don't even have the time anymore to play all the games that I find it interesting. I myself have now four piles of games going to "never played", "only catch a lock at it", "played, liked, bu not finished" (main story of only) and a few ones on the he "completed" heap - and even less on the fully completed pile...
Somtimed I missed the time when I've was younger and could play from 10 am to 5 am, but then I haven't had that much money to distribute...
Either you have time or money and most likely you don't have them a the same time at your leisure.

And also now I be allowed to split my time between working, the non adult games, the adult games and the rest :biggrin:.

And I also fear the day Cyberpunk 2077 will be released. Perhaps a holyday gaming week will be possible in need.:happyblush

As as the rest of us, waiting for @Palanto to release the game after he comes back from the concert.

And I also curiout to see, what the wicked mind have in it sleeve for this update or the next installation.

The most fears things are what we not understand and also not want to understand. It is a sad spoken word trough, at least for me, that most of the politicians are much to mutch ignorant toward the Internet and the o her "new" technology. And humans have like build walls or define borders against the stupidest things that came to their minds...
Freedom was most times the absent of this walls or borders even fredoom of it self is not without charger and always should be handled with care, respect - for your on and also other - and most times it needs protection, so that we have tomorrow the same or more freedom as today.
I like to see this myself, but I do not believe that I will see this myself :(
I also like to see the times, when adult games will be available on console - out of the box without the need of a hot coffee modx'D

D

Deleted member 59977

The patreon page says the game will be released to patreons on a weekly basis depending on their tier however since it looks like the game will not be released before next week (15th of this month) so do you plan on releasing it simultaneously to $10, $20 and $30 patreons or is it still going to be a weekly release depending on the tier?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I err.. am sorry that i brought up this whole Skyrim thing but i gotta stop discussing it otherwise my fascination-to-the-point-of-obsession will quickly overwhelm me i'm afraid :coldsweat: Yes, i have 2800+ hours in it too (feels like 5k though), was able to finish it twice only for same reasons :D SexLab, the mod (framework actually) that truely matters :happyblush

Well, Aela sure looks.. likable this way :D I never really liked her. I liked her honorable approach though. But i'm a vampire at heart. Nocturnal's final speech was one of the wittiest one there, i'm still quoting her at occasions. Thankyou for the reminder :relievedface:
I don't have to worry anymore, really, about Skyrim... I'd have to reinstall the whole damn thing on my system (which I rebuilt to do Wicked Choices), so it would mean reinstalling nearly 1000 mods to just get Skyrim to look decent and have content worth playing it... then I would have to spend even more time steadily adjusting the positions of the mods to make sure the game doesn't crash while playing it...

...yeah, don't have that kind of time... nor patience... I'd rather just wait for the next game to come out and start over from scratch. ;)

So there's no real fear of losing myself to Skyrim. :)

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That Aela would make a nice Demonothan. :angel:

I must be a noob...only 1900 hours in it.:(:p

Hope the MC does not take something to the knee.:biggrin:
If not for Sexlab and helping to develop it as much as I was, I probably wouldn't have as many hours in it as I do... sex made that game worth playing!! :closedtongue:

:oops: "I used to be an adventurer like you... then I took an arrow to the knee." LOL:eek:penedeyewink:

Yeah, I might find a way to imbed a few of the characters, like my version of Aela, into Wicked Choices... maybe even add my version of Lydia, Rayla, Mjoll and Irileth as well (or at least their character designs)...

Lydia...

Lydia_D01.png
Rayla...

Rayya_D01c.png
Mjoll....

Mjoll_D01.png
Irileth...

Irileth01.png

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, i've racked up over 9999h in Rimworld over the years and i still play it. Steam just refuses to update the counter. Guess it gave up and just said fuck it...
LOL... Good to know that the counter pings out at a certain level... I imagine that I will experience the same when Cyperpunk 2077 comes out. :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Skyrim. It haven't catch my interest. But to many other games and I also know the feeling if you lock on the statistics and the game tells you, unfiltered and unsmothed, what you have done with your free time in the last weeks or months.

As much as I regret it, I don't even have the time anymore to play all the games that I find it interesting. I myself have now four piles of games going to "never played", "only catch a lock at it", "played, liked, bu not finished" (main story of only) and a few ones on the he "completed" heap - and even less on the fully completed pile...
Somtimed I missed the time when I've was younger and could play from 10 am to 5 am, but then I haven't had that much money to distribute...
Either you have time or money and most likely you don't have them a the same time at your leisure.

And also now I be allowed to split my time between working, the non adult games, the adult games and the rest :biggrin:.

And I also fear the day Cyberpunk 2077 will be released. Perhaps a holyday gaming week will be possible in need.:happyblush

As as the rest of us, waiting for @Palanto to release the game after he comes back from the concert.

And I also curiout to see, what the wicked mind have in it sleeve for this update or the next installation.

The most fears things are what we not understand and also not want to understand. It is a sad spoken word trough, at least for me, that most of the politicians are much to mutch ignorant toward the Internet and the o her "new" technology. And humans have like build walls or define borders against the stupidest things that came to their minds...
Freedom was most times the absent of this walls or borders even fredoom of it self is not without charger and always should be handled with care, respect - for your on and also other - and most times it needs protection, so that we have tomorrow the same or more freedom as today.
I like to see this myself, but I do not believe that I will see this myself :(
I also like to see the times, when adult games will be available on console - out of the box without the need of a hott coffee modx'D
I will only say this about the last chapter of "Wicked Choices: Book One" people are probably going to be yelling at me to start working on "Wicked Choices: Book Two" LOL :D

But you are right about government oversight into the world of gaming, I don't think any of the "Old Farts" sitting on Capital Hill in the U.S. here ever even played a game (probably not even Pong or Zork).

I remember when Hillary Clinton did her stunt on GTA (about the "Hot Coffee" event that wasn't even activated in the game) that her facts were so wrong on the damn game that I knew that Gamers would be in trouble. I didn't like the choices available in the last election, but I knew for sure that I didn't want her in the White House mucking up the only escape that many of us have in this world!!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The patreon page says the game will be released to patreons on a weekly basis depending on their tier however since it looks like the game will not be released before next week (15th of this month) so do you plan on releasing it simultaneously to $10, $20 and $30 patreons or is it still going to be a weekly release depending on the tier?
@Jad1239 Since the game is considered late and since it is the last release for it, I plan to release it to all tiers and everyone at once... it is likely that too many people will be talking about it and its ending and rather than people spoiling it for others, best to just release it to everyone at once and let everyone experience the last chapter by playing it, rather than someone spoiling it. ;)

Hope that answers your question! :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I remember when Hillary Clinton did her stunt on GTA (about the "Hot Coffee" event that wasn't even activated in the game) that her facts were so wrong on the damn game that I knew that Gamers would be in trouble. I didn't like the choices available in the last election, but I knew for sure that I didn't want her in the White House mucking up the only escape that many of us have in this world!!
Best line in gaming history ever?

Sacred 2
  • Archer type heroine after much idling.: "Are we gonna do something...? Or should i prepare myself for a final rescue shot".
  • Blonde spellblade (fighter/mage) seraphim, after kobolds (goblins with pointy hats) swarm her and she butchers them all: "...I'm NOT Snow White.."

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Best line in gaming history ever?

Sacred 2
  • Archer type heroine after much idling.: "Are we gonna do something...? Or should i prepare myself for a final rescue shot".
  • Blonde spellblade (fighter/mage) seraphim, after kobolds (goblins with pointy hats) swarm her and she butchers them all: "...I'm NOT Snow White.."
Ahhh... Fallen Angel!! Another great game with some witty quotes in it!!

Remember: "Even if you're eaten by a dragon, there's still two ways out!"

I certainly plan to have some fun with the NPC's in our next game... may not be as epic of quotes as these, but I do mean to add a crapload of classic lines in it!! :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Irileth...
Okay, lets just say that if those already red eyes would at one point would brighten up with eerie undead crimson, lips would turn even more pale with a certain pink-purplish hue and at some point she would just smear some dribbles of blood casually with her fingertips from them... i'm afraid i would just get down naked right there and either she would kill me right then and there... or there would be a disgusting amount of lewds between us because for fuck's sake!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, lets just say that if those already red eyes would at one point would brighten up with eerie undead crimson, lips would turn even more pale with a certain pink-purplish hue and at some point she would just smear some dribbles of blood casually with her fingertips from them... i'm afraid i would just get down naked right there and either she would kill me right then and there... or there would be a disgusting amount of lewds between us because for fuck's sake!!
Noted!!! Will work on that then!!
As for the outcome... Why can't there be both?? hehehe... Lewd Death Strike!! That would make an awesome finishing move!! :D

Reactions: Palanto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have a weakness for the witty evil type of ladies who are romancable in games and not just there to tease ( such as messing with the player but in the end only to exploit and betray). I never forgave Bethesda for Gabriella :'( even if she wasn't romancable.. i was never able to get over the fact that the Dark Brotherhood and the Volkihar faction lacked any marriable npc. Basically my only great sorrow with skyrim is the complete lack of love interest. Marrige was just so mechanical. I'll never forget Baldur's Gate 2.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
"Oh, a big doggy chasing a little kitty! How adorable!" ;)

Yeah, I was sort of disappointed with the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim, even though you are to kill the Emperor, they really lacked any real impact or love interest in their ranks. I personally liked Astrid... Babbette's character was interesting, Gabriella by far the most delightfully wicked... but again, no real involvement with any of their characters... just... window dressing to move a lackluster story.

Reactions: Palanto and Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I didn't like Astrid. Too.. insecure. Babette is adorable. She would have been a wonderful love interest, but obviously her "apparent" age was an issue for everybody. But there was Serana's vampire mommy, :firstimekiss: ... totally non-romancable, what a waste :'(

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I didn't like Astrid. Too.. insecure. Babette is adorable. She would have been a wonderful love interest, but obviously her "apparent" age was an issue for everybody. But there was Serana's vampire mommy, :firstimekiss: ... totally non-romancable, what a waste :'(
I had the expansion pack (all of them actually), but never got to doing Dawnguard... always wanted to wait till I finished the main story before doing it, which... of course... I never did. :idontcare: Curse my reckless abandon in being the sluttiest Dragonborn of Skyrim... it cost me in not finishing the game!! :D

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I was underwhelmed by Skyrim. Having a huge number of Mods installed was the only thing that kept me interested in it. Well that and SexLab installed.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I was underwhelmed by Skyrim. Having a huge number of Mods installed was the only thing that kept me interested in it. Well that and SexLab installed.
I was overwhelmed by the size of Skyrim, but underwhelmed when it actually came to depth of story... lots of content, but much of it repeated and repeatable "fetch" missions, with a main story that seemed watered down because it was so stretched out.

To me, Oblivion seemed a better story overall... Morrowind... pffftt...

The thing with Elder Scrolls is that without Player Mods, those games wouldn't really be worth playing... the graphics are crap, the stories are thin and romances... without Sexlab are just useless, butt fucking ugly without additional mods, carry no real value and many of the characters are too annoying to want to bring the spouse around on the missions with you... rather just leave them home to rot with your loot chests.

...and... after around 3,000 hours of playing, you get tired of hearing the same voice actors chugging out the same tired lines.

If not for player mods, that told way better stories, made the game and characters look far, far better, gave women and men much skimpier clothing and allowed me to use Hearthfire to build and fill basement dungeons with slaves that I could train and have please me... I would've abandoned the game after a good 24-30 hours of gameplay. :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes