ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
and i was about to say that my alarm was setting off cause i already predicted that this week is the most anticipating game ever XD hehehehe ..
Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on the conclusion of the first game!! I fully expect the "SPOILER" tags to be well used this week in our thread!! x'D

Reactions: Sierra3 and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
IT'S RELEASED!! YAY!!!

Will Edit the Frontpage if anyone does Torrent's, Skunked or additional links (like @UncleVT usually does for us) and waiting for it to get updated on the game listing! :)

One game down, three more to go in the series!!!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So why not [1.0] or even better [Book I] then?
I guess I didn't say it in here, only said it on discord.
It's 0.6.1.0 for now until I'm sure there are no bugs left, then I'll release an "update" that doesn't have any new content but fixes all the bugs which will be "Wicked Choices - Book I v1.0"
So all in all, the game is finished. Book I is done, only thing left would be to slap the bugs around if there are any ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So why not [1.0] or even better [Book I] then?
It will be, once we've been sure that there are no bugs present or spelling/grammar that needs to be corrected... once that has been accomplished it will simply be changed to "Wicked Choices: Book One v1.0" ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So now a short window of opportunity open when we can all gently goad this fake priest here to add vampires to the tales of a changed boy! Thats the next one no? I'm absolutely sure that vampires would do good for that title. Totally. It actually needs vampires. :coldsweat:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So now a short window of opportunity open when we can all gently goad this fake priest here to add vampires to the tales of a changed boy! Thats the next one no? I'm absolutely sure that vampires would do good for that title. Totally. It actually needs vampires. :coldsweat:
Hahahahaha :D Well in that case I can just recommend you to read Jacks novel ;) If we ever make enough money to create "real" games, this universe will be one of those we'll use to make a good adult game ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Like in Twilight? :angel:

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Oct 9, 2017
So was it easier like this or do you prefer the multiple download links version?
nah! it was easier like this just let them know where or what folder are the PC/MAC/ANDRIOD .. xD i was able to find the compress vers. cuz if i DL the Full i'll w8 for another 12hrs of w8ng Mega consumption Using xD..

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes