ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Dean_Andrea Hastings.png

UPDATE: “Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0” and NEW Characters for the next game!!
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hi Everyone!

@Palanto is busy putting the finishing touches on the programing required to finish “Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0”, as well as, adding all of the side-images and variables for the choices you make in the final chapter.

In the meantime, I’ve been hard at work creating all of the sets and locations and the NEW characters that you will experience in “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” … such as the quickly done image above.

Please allow me to introduce you to Ms. Andrea Hastings, the Dean of the college that both Claire and William/Billie will be attending!

Strict as she is, she still has the personality of an educator, so it is no surprise that when she finds out about William/Billie’s recent change, she takes it upon herself to better “educate” him/her…

…and, if you decided to make William into a “Sissy”, she will play a very active role in helping to “teach” Claire how to properly train her brother into being the “Proper Sissy” he should be!!

So, stay tuned folks… pretty soon you will have the exciting, final chapter of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and there will be plenty of other little updates to inform you about our progress on the next game, including interesting character designs, set locations, hints and more… SO STAY TUNED!!

~Jack

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
NICE!!!! Welcome back @DA22 we missed you! :D

Regretfully I must announce that I don't think the game will be finished by tomorrow, I hope to get it done this weekend but there's still a lot to do (Had to write some functions to save our data to an external file so I can read that file in RPGMaker later so that you guys don't need to fill out a questionaire if possible ;) and so on). Just a bit more proofreading and sideimage implementation left, then a short testplay to not release some buggy mess again. Sorry for the inconvenience guys :( I'd love to give you the game sooner but tomorrow night I'm at a concert (wedding present... *sigh* ) and have the rest of the weekend off from my mainjob, so I hope I can be productive before the concert and after that ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ah before I forget it, can some people who had problems with the update in the past (i.e. @Kasey and some others) provide me with their latest savegames so I can make sure that the earlier problems don't pop up again? :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
NICE!!!! Welcome back @DA22 we missed you! :D

Regretfully I must announce that I don't think the game will be finished by tomorrow, I hope to get it done this weekend but there's still a lot to do (Had to write some functions to save our data to an external file so I can read that file in RPGMaker later so that you guys don't need to fill out a questionaire if possible ;) and so on). Just a bit more proofreading and sideimage implementation left, then a short testplay to not release some buggy mess again. Sorry for the inconvenience guys :( I'd love to give you the game sooner but tomorrow night I'm at a concert (wedding present... *sigh* ) and have the rest of the weekend off from my mainjob, so I hope I can be productive before the concert and after that ;)
That sucks man still rl and the wife come first i understand i suppose three more days will not matter much

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Regretfully, @GhostPhil, some governments and special interest groups like to believe that we are all incapable of separating FACT from FICTION and seem to think that it is their personal responsibility to help us live BETTER and more PRODUCTIVE lives according to their wishes and desires.

What's worse, many of them (if not most) are hypocrites who like to pretend they are little angels. :mad:
That's sadly the case. It's the same with videogames in general, they make you agressive and when you play some shooter games of course you pick up a gun and shoot people. Or when you play GTA, you will definitly drive like a maniac.
Sometimes it really feels like l joke...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's sadly the case. It's the same with videogames in general, they make you agressive and when you play some shooter games of course you pick up a gun and shoot people. Or when you play GTA, you will definitly drive like a maniac.
Sometimes it really feels like l joke...
...or start hitting hookers with a baseball bat while searching for a place to get some Hot Coffee... :rolleyes::closedtongue:;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I am pretty sure then it is just "Game Over" at that point... on the same vein, since we are talking about Rockstar, I am still trying to determine if I am going to get Red Dead Redemption 2... I haven't purchased or played a game since Assassin's Creed Origins, been so busy working on my own that I've not taken any time to play other games.

I am a gamer who really hasn't played a game in a year... does that mean I lose my "Gamer" creds?

Reactions: Palanto

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I am pretty sure then it is just "Game Over" at that point... on the same vein, since we are talking about Rockstar, I am still trying to determine if I am going to get Red Dead Redemption 2... I haven't purchased or played a game since Assassin's Creed Origins, been so busy working on my own that I've not taken any time to play other games.

I am a gamer who really hasn't played a game in a year... does that mean I lose my "Gamer" creds?
Maybe you are a Gamer on vacations? :D
I mean since I started to play adult games I kind of stopped playing "normal" games and I started playing them just before Gamescom. The next game besides adult games that I will play is Darksiders 3

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I mean since I started to play adult games I kind of stopped playing "normal" games and I started playing them just before Gamescom. The next game besides adult games that I will play is Darksiders 3
I fear the day when the next "Skyrim" game comes out from Bethesda... or Cyberpunk 2077 from CD Project Red comes out... I fear it because I know I could lose myself in those games and don't want to be distracted from doing our own!! :D

THE SACRED CHURCH OF SYRINA CANNOT BE IGNORED!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not unless you want a big kick in the backside from a certain little fap indeed or she might do worse, women hate to be forgotten :evilsmile:. take your time and enjoy the concert Palanto, better a good product as a rushed beta though even most of the big AAA studios seem to have forgotten that little tidbit. Guess have not seen many games last few years that were playabl;e in first few weeks after releasse........

@lainmore, hope it will all be better. I had to go the other way unfortunately and take up smoking again to deal with some of the effects. Works better as medicines :(

Now that is one mean dean, was she the one u were talking about on Patreon?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not unless you want a big kick in the backside from a certain little fap indeed or she might do worse, women hate to be forgotten :evilsmile:. take your time and enjoy the concert Palanto, better a good product as a rushed beta though even most of the big AAA studios seem to have forgotten that little tidbit. Guess have not seen many games last few years that were playabl;e in first few weeks after releasse........

@lainmore, hope it will all be better. I had to go the other way unfortunately and take up smoking again to deal with some of the effects. Works better as medicines :(

Now that is one mean dean, was she the one u were talking about on Patreon?
Yeah, I doubt that Syrina (or any of you for that matter) would let me forget about her for too long! :D

The Dean is only one of them, the other will be Claire and William's grandmother who I am working on now... so, yeah, William's life is going to be a living hell. :D

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
I fear the day when the next "Skyrim" game comes out from Bethesda... or Cyberpunk 2077 from CD Project Red comes out... I fear it because I know I could lose myself in those games and don't want to be distracted from doing our own!! :D

THE SACRED CHURCH OF SYRINA CANNOT BE IGNORED!!!
Who knows, maybe someone would do a Syrina Mod for Skyrim... temple and all. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I fear the day when the next "Skyrim" game comes out from Bethesda...
Just so you are aware, the new ElderScroll singleplayer title was announced. BUT... the mods for Skyrim that aim to create all of Tamriel will probably out sooner. Bruma is already made, Cyrodiil is well in the making, High-Rock as well, porting (and updating) Morrowind to Skyrim engine is going strong.

And there is Enderal that is out for quite some time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So actually... Skyrim is much much bigger already than just Skyrim :) Gotta.. focus on.. staying away from it for now!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Who knows, maybe someone would do a Syrina Mod for Skyrim... temple and all. :)
Syrina was already in Skyrim, actually, that is how I came up with her... decided to create a female Dragonborn 'cause I got tired of looking at a male Dragonborn's ass... so created a female character and needed a name and Syrina was born... oh and the trouble she caused!! :D

Just so you are aware, the new ElderScroll singleplayer title was announced. BUT... the mods for Skyrim that aim to create all of Tamriel will probably out sooner. Bruma is already made, Cyrodiil is well in the making, High-Rock as well, porting (and updating) Morrowind to Skyrim engine is going strong.

And there is Enderal that is out for quite some time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So actually... Skyrim is much much bigger already than just Skyrim :) Gotta.. focus on.. staying away from it for now!
Yeah, loved Skyrim and logged over 3,000 hours in it... but NEVER COMPLETED THE GAME!!

Between Sexlab and playing all of the mods that people created, I spent more time doing those things than really doing the main quests and finishing the game.

I got to the point where I was beginning to make my own mod for it (before doing Wicked Choices) where I would do erotic stories featuring the main characters of the game that would appear between player's loading screens, but never finished it... but I still have the character designs and will probably slip them into Wicked Choices for people to experience as "bonus" content...

This is what I did with Aela...

Aela_D02.png
Aela_D01.png

Oh... and can't forget about Nocturnal...

Nocturnal_D01.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I err.. am sorry that i brought up this whole Skyrim thing but i gotta stop discussing it otherwise my fascination-to-the-point-of-obsession will quickly overwhelm me i'm afraid :coldsweat: Yes, i have 2800+ hours in it too (feels like 5k though), was able to finish it twice only for same reasons :D SexLab, the mod (framework actually) that truely matters :happyblush

Well, Aela sure looks.. likable this way :D I never really liked her. I liked her honorable approach though. But i'm a vampire at heart. Nocturnal's final speech was one of the wittiest one there, i'm still quoting her at occasions. Thankyou for the reminder :relievedface:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well, i've racked up over 9999h in Rimworld over the years and i still play it. Steam just refuses to update the counter. Guess it gave up and just said fuck it...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes