Oct 9, 2017
Of course it's ok to download the "update" and should be working. If you had the game previously installed and up to 0.5.2.0....
But it should also work with the full compressed game version. The saves are compatible between each of them...

Well did you try all routes? I mean, you can't expect to see all images in one run.
Ahahah x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D what did they expect in 400+ renders ? too be in 1 route ? okie guys if you follow the Walk-through guiding game then u would probably expecting short notice but i think they had 4 or 5 diff route in their final Chapter just jamble the Routes in the walkthrough and find it in what u wanted or just simply DL the Full game and compress the archives to see the 400+ renders they made xD xD..

D

Deleted member 949883

Well did you try all routes? I mean, you can't expect to see all images in one run.
No but I extracted the ch6 images using rpatool and there seem like 170 images + a bunch of side images added. I can see why it would be 495 images given all the character sprites and the comic book style art.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@Palanto - no black screen saves to choose from and I tried from a save way back in the action (before the temple sex scene) too. But even if the update file doesn't work it's no hardship to play the game again!

Oct 9, 2017
No but I extracted the ch6 images using rpatool and there seem like 170 images + a bunch of side images added. I can see why it would be 495 images given all the character sprites and the comic book style art.
w8 did u DL the 3.7 gb? and extracted it all ? w0w that was faster than i thought xD ...

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
True, it's 170 images in full scene renders :) All side images, including the old ones, are 1.515 images.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Palanto - no black screen saves to choose from and I tried from a save way back in the action (before the temple sex scene) too. But even if the update file doesn't work it's no hardship to play the game again!
Not sure what the problem might be, for you @Guygee... you may have to start the game over from scratch, sounds like your save files might've gotten corrupted or aren't recognized for some reason.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Wouldn't work even if you started over. You see, I've done it like this:

end of chapter label:
here is the save message

here you enter the credits

here you exit the credits

here you jump to the next chapter or the main menu

so now, I removed the old enter the credits part in chapter 5.2 like I did in all previous updates, so you actually shouldn't be able to enter the credits before finishing chapter 6. Since there is no command left that tells your game to enter the credits before then.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@Palanto - I guess so, there was a big Windoze10 update last week I couldn't avoid...
Well make a simple test, go into your game folder /WickedChoices-pc/game/ and tell me if there's a file called chapter_six_p01.rpa

also check the game_version.txt in the /WickedChoices-pc/ folder and see if it says "Wicked Choices v0.6.1.0"

Reactions: Guygee and ASLPro3D
D

Deleted member 949883

w8 did u DL the 3.7 gb? and extracted it all ? w0w that was faster than i thought XD ...
Good internet lol also I am a patreon so maybe I got the link slightly earlier? idk

True, it's 170 images in full scene renders :) All side images, including the old ones, are 1.515 images.
Yeah it is easy to see after extraction where the number came from.

Also I had a couple of questions about the next game I was hoping you could answer Im sorry if you answered them before.

1. will you be releasing it next month or do you guys need time to figure out how rpgmaker works etc?
2. how long is it going to be? do you have a rough estimate about the number of updates one can expect before book 2?
3. will be be playing as just karma or will there be multiple MCs?

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
1. will you be releasing it next month or do you guys need time to figure out how rpgmaker works etc?

No, we know how it works and have an outline of how we want features in it to work, but still won't be releasing it next month, we need some time to completely build the world and location in RPG Maker MV... we've put out a request for help (in world building, since there will be a lot of places for people to visit, and also for doing map sprite edits), but so far no one's responded yet. :(

So far, it looks like @Palanto will be world building and programming, while I do the writing and 3D work (with some help from the wife).
2. how long is it going to be? do you have a rough estimate about the number of updates one can expect before book 2?
Rough estimate, 6 months... maybe a bit longer... depends on how fast the story moves along. I can honestly say that people will most likely want to play this game, as what happens in it is going to be very PERTINENT to what will happen in the opening of "Wicked Choices: Book Two" but... for those who don't, there will be a default arc picked for those who didn't play "Adventures of a Changed Boy".

3. will be be playing as just karma or will there be multiple MCs?
Actually, you will be playing as an Agent of Fate, with Karma as your guide and partner in Crime... you will be affecting the lives of not just William, but also Claire, Janice and others... basically, you will sort of be like GOD in this... picking and choosing responses and choices for the characters and watching the outcome and effects... if that makes sense!!

Last, but not least, thanks for supporting us on Patreon, @tvc10 and not just on here... honestly, you're awesome!!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes