Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Or maybe I should have said Ye who comes into contact with humanity despair and lose all hope? :evilsmile:
hehe... yeah, pretty much... right there. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Master hawkins stated that the surest proof of intelligent life in space is that they haven't been here...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
first of I gotta say i love this game im hooked on the truely interesting story amongst other things.
but not sure this has been reported I have hit a slight snag, im at the sisterinlaw point in the game and i decided to keep quite and listened to syrina and just after Janice the sisterinlaw says "this better be good" i unfortunatly get,
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_six_part01.rpy", line 752, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch06p1_menu02_01' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter_six_part01.rpyc", line 752, in script
  File "C:\Users\Roy\Desktop\ame\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Roy\Desktop\ame\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Roy\Desktop\ame\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Wicked Choices 0.6.1.0
Tue Oct 23 06:37:30 2018
and when i click ignore it to continue it carrys on from that point of if i had chosen to listen to Jance and no Syrina.
since it dos'nt break the game it is just a slight issue. but since i get the feeling at least some of the following story is diffrent depending which choice you take i was hopeing to be able to get to read from that option and not just the option of listening to Jance. i tried a couple of diffrent options like the get angry one but the fault seems to be after choosing to list to syrina. not sure if this bug happends to other or has been mentioned but i thought i should point it ot just incase it hasn't been and hope theres a way to fix it. this is a hell of a game great job thanx loving it to bits apart from this error of course great game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I did not have that error while making same choice. It might be wise/kind of you to provide the full traceback that should be in your game folder or a save from just before that bug to @Palanto . He is the one who is responsible for the code.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
billiestripper.png

Update: LEVELING UP!!! (October 23, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First of all, we’d like to take a moment to WELCOME all of the new people that have recently joined us and thank EVERYONE for all of the wonderful messages and praise that we received on our completed first game “Wicked Choices: Book One” … we couldn’t have done it without you or your support!!

We also want to THANK YOU for your continued support of our GROWING game studio/company and JOIN US in WELCOMING the newest member of our team: @Maim Lain!!

Lain is a mod maker and has been known in the Community as a mod maker, a game mapper and has created many walkthroughs for a lot of the popular adult games out there, including creating a “Clean UI Mod” for our game: “Wicked Choices: Book One” that enables people to see the full-sized artwork of our game while still being able to read all of the text, which you can get from Lain’s Patreon Page here:

Lain has also joined our team as our main “Level Designer”, helping to create all of the maps and locations that you will be able to visit in our next game: “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”!!

While @Palanto has been busy working this past week to make the final corrections and quash any remaining bugs and create the Final Stable Release of “Wicked Choices: Book One” for everyone, Lain has been hard at work visually building the world of “Wicked Choices” that you will be able to travel through and explore in RPG Maker MV.

Lain’s already created the interiors to the home of Janice, William and Claire Crawford-Davies (as shown above) and is building the “Country-side Map” of the farmland and small town that they grew up and live in, as well as, share with their friends, grandparents on their father’s side and you’ll be able to visit and explore… among MANY OTHER LOCATIONS (as shown below on a demo map)!!

We hope to bring you a VIBRANT world that you will be able to visit and explore, populated with many characters and NPC’s… INCLUDING YOURSELF if you are a $30, $20, $10 & $5 patron of ours while we work to build this game!

In the meantime, the wife and I have been busy working on the game’s plot and direction and working on it with Palanto to work as either an RPGM game or just as a VISUAL NOVEL for those that aren’t interested in taking advantage of the RPG elements of the game!!

YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT!!

We will be working hard to design this game in a way for those that don’t want to run around, explore and take advantage of the RPG elements of the game, so that they can just play the main storyline of game as the “Pick Your Own PathVisual Novel style game that all of you experienced with “Wicked Choices: Book One”!!

OUR GOAL is to provide all of you with a gaming experience that SUITS YOU and it is our hope that you will want to remain as faithful to us as we wish to be with you!

This may be a universe that WE came up with, be we want it to be one that YOU can control and explore.

Well, I better end this for now and get back to work; we still have lots to do!!

Welcome and thank you again for all of your support, your feedback, messages and continued support and we look forward to keeping ALL OF YOU UPDATED on our progress and the goodies that we have planned for everyone here!

Thank you for giving us a world, a future, a company and game studio that we can grow to meet your desires and, most of all, your friendship and your faith in us!

Sincerely,
~Jack

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
as either an RPGM game or just as a VISUAL NOVEL
I must admit, at first when i saw the rpgm project i thought "ohh no"... and then, why not !
If it suits you better and keep letting us to have fun, why some silly preconceived ideas would cloud any judgment.
“Only fools and dead men don't change their minds.” quote from someone i don't remember ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
first of I gotta say i love this game im hooked on the truely interesting story amongst other things.
but not sure this has been reported I have hit a slight snag, im at the sisterinlaw point in the game and i decided to keep quite and listened to syrina and just after Janice the sisterinlaw says "this better be good" i unfortunatly get,
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter_six_part01.rpyc", line 752, in script
  File "C:\Users\Roy\Desktop\ame\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Roy\Desktop\ame\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Roy\Desktop\ame\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Wicked Choices 0.6.1.0
Tue Oct 23 06:37:30 2018
and when i click ignore it to continue it carrys on from that point of if i had chosen to listen to Jance and no Syrina.
since it dos'nt break the game it is just a slight issue. but since i get the feeling at least some of the following story is diffrent depending which choice you take i was hopeing to be able to get to read from that option and not just the option of listening to Jance. i tried a couple of diffrent options like the get angry one but the fault seems to be after choosing to list to syrina. not sure if this bug happends to other or has been mentioned but i thought i should point it ot just incase it hasn't been and hope theres a way to fix it. this is a hell of a game great job thanx loving it to bits apart from this error of course great game.
Hmmm, yes someone reported it to me via PM... I think I fixed that, but not sure about it. Since there actually wasn't really anything to fix in the first place... I'm going to check again if that problem can still occur or not (shouldn't though) Thanks for reporting it :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To come back one more time about Jack's explanation that the origin of the story was partly in the idea if evil could be good or what if what was called evil was not exactly that. Now I was wondering abit about that and I do not think that Jack was intending to go this route but the meanie might surprise me :evilsmile: and without wishing to insult any religious person or believer. I myself am an agnostic, not an atheist.

What I wondered was if the originator of a religion like Christianity or Buddhism would come back/be reborn after a few millennia and preach his original message, could it be that the faith he started could have deviated so much from his original teachings that they would consider him the anti-christ?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes