DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good news and def a nice treat of our lovely lady Syrina. I guess it is past time for a new wallpaper on my computer now. :p Also thanks for the help to Sierra.

Edit: I know it is blasphemy Jack, but love the way you did that window almost as much as you did Our beloved little rascal, great work.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Had help with the window, by Darker Magic, but had to set it with a light behind it... but yeah, I can see Syrina doing a good job playing the role of Rayne. :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
sorry if im late with this but i had to be off line after i posted about my error with latest update to wicked choices.
but as i just noticed your mention of preparing a Gold Master Release which is great news all by its self. i just thought i should upload this in the hopes it can be fixed as its the only errors i have ever had with this truely exceptional game.
hope you don't mind the lateness off it but i was unable to get back on line till now job commitmants im afraid. if you need more info please let me know what you need thanx apart from these three errors near the end its been a Wicked game ;) and i can't wait to see whats gonna be next in “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”. what ever it is i'm sure will be fuckin Wicked. (yup puns intended ;) )
Thank you for your bugreport :) Don't worry about when you sent it, it's never too late ;)
Ok one problem is, the traceback.txt only saves the last encountered error but you mentioned 3 :)
The other problem is.... it's really odd that you get the error that is written inside the traceback.... the variable is defined with a "default" value. Meaning if it wasn't in your savegame before it will be added at time of loading the game, else it will keep the value it had in it already.....
So in a way it should be impossible to get that undefined variable error X_x
I can't really promise that it'll be fixable... I can't do more than adding the variable to "new games" as well as to "loaded" games through that default behavior or through an after_load label. (The second being an automatically used feature of defaulted variables anyway)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hi ok i retraced my steps and its actualy 4 errors from where the sister-inlaw confrontation is onwards. I'm no software novice let alone expert so im afraid most of your responce was over my head, but I'm getting the feeling your telling me the game or save shouldn't be doing something is doing, either that or isn't doing something it actualy should be doing but its most likly a save f-k up am i close?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi ok i retraced my steps and its actualy 4 errors from where the sister-inlaw confrontation is onwards. I'm no software novice let alone expert so im afraid most of your responce was over my head, but I'm getting the feeling your telling me the game or save shouldn't be doing something is doing, either that or isn't doing something it actualy should be doing but its most likly a save f-k up am i close?
Well it's alright, sorry but sometimes I just ramble on about stuff like that, forgetting that not everyone has tried to code a ren'py game yet :D (I talk too much to other coders on discord and so on ;) )

It shouldn't throw that error and it should have those variables (which throw an error because your game doesn't know them) set to a default value (false in this case) and when you enter the menu where you can choose to either make janice a slave or give her to edith it should set one of the variables to true.

So for me (or better said for the game) it looks like you never reached the menu and never took a choice. And above all that it doesn't even have the "false" value set and pretends it doesn't know the variables.

Could you probably send me your savegames (via pm if i.e. the name is your real name) so I could try to get the same errors? (or see what's wrong with the savegame in the first place)

I cant pass these.. In andriod
I dnt knw
I put my name on it.. And it jst stuck.....
I cant enter...
Yes, I'm really sorry about that, that's a known (and already fixed) ren'py engine bug that got implemented with the version that I used to create that game and got fixed a couple days ago (so when I upload all the bugfixes this problem should be solved then)
Please be patient and redownload the game when I release the final version soon.

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Yes, I'm really sorry about that, that's a known (and already fixed) ren'py engine bug that got implemented with the version that I used to create that game and got fixed a couple days ago (so when I upload all the bugfixes this problem should be solved then)
Please be patient and redownload the game when I release the final version soon.
Hi its my 1st time in this game...
But its asking so many question....
I dnt knw what to do...

How could i play this

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ok then
KIM
is my first name
And yes iam android user
Alright, which lastname do you want to use? (You can also send me that via pm if you want to use your real names, or you could take the default name which would be "Preston")
How did you manage to get past the input screen? In that version ren'py didn't explicitly tell android to use the enter key to "send" the name.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Alright, which lastname do you want to use? (You can also send me that via pm if you want to use your real names, or you could take the default name which would be "Preston")
How did you manage to get past the input screen? In that version ren'py didn't explicitly tell android to use the enter key to "send" the name.
Well PRESTON good...

And

It just started... I dnt knw how
By the way.
Do i really have to wait for final version
To pass the input screen in andriod

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Download the file I added into this post. It is called this when you download it:
182329_1-1-LT1.save

remove the numbers and the underscore in front of it ( 182329_ ) so that it's named:
1-1-LT1.save
then take this file and move it to this folder on your android device:
sdcard/Android/data/com.aslpro3d.wickedchoices

sdcard -> Android -> data -> com.aslpro3d.wickedchoices -> in here

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
By the way.
Do i really have to wait for final version
To pass the input screen in andriod
Sadly yes, but this one already was the final version. So the final version I mentioned will just be some bug and typo fixes which will be released pretty shortly when I'm done adding all the typo fixes and one bug that just doesn't want to be solved for some unknown reason X_x

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes