puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Sadly yes, but this one already was the final version. So the final version I mentioned will just be some bug and typo fixes which will be released pretty shortly when I'm done adding all the typo fixes and one bug that just doesn't want to be solved for some unknown reason X_x
Oh... Well ur save file is working and thank u for this
But unfortunately i cant save game. ...
Look like i really hv to wait

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Questlog is mandatory, with at least enough detail in the description that you know what the game expects of you.
Running across 12 40x40 maps just to get a bottle of wine isn't what we have in mind..... so yeah if you WANT to you can run around and explore, finding some hidden stuff but if you just want to do the quests and storyline there'll be easier options if it is further away, like taking a cab right to the house you want to go to, or taking the bus to a bus station near the place, or if you just want the main story there'll be an option to just teleport to the next main story relevant place. (At least that's what we planned! And I won't stop until I got it all to work like we want!)
So don't worry about it all. When the time comes, try it yourself and if you find things we could improve on just throw a post in here, we take constructive criticism to heart.

Hahahahaha :D Weeeeeeellllll maybe I should have used another example but that just came to mind there :D
I serious consider to vote for a "find the 1x1 pixel useless box" quest to avoid one of the main feature from sloppy RPGM games left out. Of course the box could be hidden behind a wall/door that will not open at all - it is not a bug, it is a feature.:evilsmile:

And for the why not us a bicycle and use it as a air plane. Sadly a lot guys do that already use program language x (with main focus for on problem x or similar) for problem y (which would be the main domain for language y):coldsweat:. Most, in my opinion, used this because the are 100% happy with their (one) programming language that they know and want so solve every problem with their chosen one even if it fit like a square peg in a round hole.

Or for some example that I have encounter:
  • Your uC has with firmware 0.7.0 a current consumption of 6uA in reset state, with firmware 0.6.0 it was only 5uA
  • Some colleague of my trip ones over some C code with a lot of go to in it
For the RGPM game from you, even I have high hopes for it - don't implement the useless box - and, as stated, I do not like the *normal* implementation of RPGM games. But I trust you, to do otherwise. Also I will try it first and then complain, if necessary.:winkytongue:

Hopefully I reserve time to play for the final WC Book One version from @Palanto and give you my review based on.
Also say hi to Felix from Pisseon as this is my alias here.;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I serious consider to vote for a "find the 1x1 pixel useless box" quest to avoid one of the main feature from sloppy RPGM games left out. Of course the box could be hidden behind a wall/door that will not open at all - it is not a bug, it is a feature.:evilsmile:

And for the why not us a bicycle and use it as a air plane. Sadly a lot guys do that already use program language x (with main focus for on problem x or similar) for problem y (which would be the main domain for language y):coldsweat:. Most, in my opinion, used this because the are 100% happy with their (one) programming language that they know and want so solve every problem with their chosen one even if it fit like a square peg in a round hole.

Or for some example that I have encounter:
  • Your uC has with firmware 0.7.0 a current consumption of 6uA in reset state, with firmware 0.6.0 it was only 5uA
  • Some colleague of my trip ones over some C code with a lot of go to in it
For the RGPM game from you, even I have high hopes for it - don't implement the useless box - and, as stated, I do not like the *normal* implementation of RPGM games. But I trust you, to do otherwise. Also I will try it first and then complain, if necessary.:winkytongue:

Hopefully I reserve time to play for the final WC Book One version from @Palanto and give you my review based on.
Also say hi to Felix from Pisseon as this is my alias here.;)
Well that quest will obviously be the MAIN QUEST of the whole game! So if you can't beat it you won't be able to progress to Wicked Choices book one........ x'D
But seriously now, of course a quest like that would be.... I don't even find a word for it ;)

Hopefully I'll be able to release the final version soon :D But I still have one major bug to fix before I can do that (besides the typo fixes I'm still implementing of course :) ) thanks to @Sierra3 most, if not all, of the typos were found and have been sent to me ;)

We'll see how the rpgmaker project turns out. But I certainly am open for all suggestions, tips and criticism to make it a better game than those other games that started all the hate for rpgmaker games ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
billie_slums01u.gif

UPDATE: Site, Tiers & Goals Change Over (November 1, 2018)
(edited for F95)

As you may’ve gathered by appearances over on Patreon, we’ve changed over the Patreon Site in anticipation for our next game “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”!

Some differences you may’ve noticed…

THE GOALS:

Our goals have changed to reflect the goals that we want to reach, with the FIRST GOAL a Quarterly Contest that, when reached, will inject all the names of the $5, $10, $20, $30 and $50 Patrons into a Quarterly Contest Drawing per their Patron Level (Voyeur, Flasher, Exhibitionist, Pimp and Dom) to be Announced Publicly on our Patreon Site and within the game, as well as, win an Amazon Gift Certificate that will be sent to the email address you signed up to Patreon with.

Gift Certificate Prizes award per Patron Level will be…

The Voyeur - $10
The Flasher - $20
The Exhibitionist - $40
The Pimp - $60
The Dom - $100

This gives one of our Patrons per Patron Level the ability to stand the chance to win half their subscription to our game back every fiscal quarter that they are a Patron of ours!!

Palanto and I discussed it and we feel this is a bit easier and a better contest to run that rewards those who support us and won't make us look "scummy" or trying to "bloat" our views/numbers.

THE TIERS:

We’ve added an additional “Limited” Patron Tier called “The Dom” this $50 Tier enables that Patron the ability to provide a working scenario/event/fetish for our game (within reason, within the map locations provided and per Patreon’s Rules/Guidelines) … that scenario/event/fetish will be worked over and discussed with the writer (me) and added within the “Adventures of a Changed Boy” storyline!

Feel free to send me a message in advance to see if your idea can be reasonably added before subscribing to the $50 “The Dom” Tier!

I WILL end up sprucing up our Patreon “Overview” with other goodies and information as we progress in the game’s development cycle, such as the “Schedule of Release”, “Game Controls” and stuff like that… and will let everyone here know when I do… but for the most part it is completed and hope you like it!

Also, for those who were curious to see the UNCENSORED and slower version of William in the slums as a female that we had to hide behind Patreon’s Paywall you can see above read a part of the story...

This way you can see we are COMMITTED to sticking with our usual brand of in-depth storytelling, artwork and providing you choices to determine the outcome of the scene and story!!

In it, William has just recently changed into the "female version" and still see himself/herself as a guy... how quick with that change will be dependent on your choices throughout the course of the game... but expect it to take some time!

Remember, depending on the initial punishment you selected for William (Futa, Female, Sissy) will have different scenes/text and events!!

Hopefully you are as excited as we are in providing you this story and game!

I hope you are all having a good week, had a great Halloween and will talk with you all soon!!

~Jack

PS: Already fixed the spelling and grammar error in the game... thanks to Curious for pointing it out to me!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? The one pair with the game seems to be from a few versions ago

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
iris_swimsuit.png

“AoaCB” Spotlight on ‘Iris Marino’ the First $50 Patron Character! (November 3, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon page)

No sooner than it was introduced to our Patron’s, we had 3 of 6 possible slots taken by Patron’s looking to inject their own spin and desires in our new game: “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so allow me to introduce to all of you the FIRST Patron inspired character: ‘Iris Marino’!

You’ll be able to run across and meet ‘Iris Marino’ at the local beach map… she comes with more than a big, not so hidden, secret in the bottoms of her swimsuit… she also has a dark secret that she’s told no one…

…what could that secret be? Will William (and you) be able to unravel the mystery that surrounds this dark haired, beach beauty… and what will it mean for William to discover it?

Only YOU will be able to find out… if you dare!

Our sincerest THANKS to the Patron who helped to create this character and helped to weave some of her backstory and allowed me to run with it… as well as, a thanks to EVERYONE who has remained Patrons of ours as we work on finishing up the Gold Master Release of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and this new game!

You all help to inspire, motivate and drive us and couldn’t do what we’ve been able to do (and still set out to do) without your support!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nope, it wasn't @DA22 :(

But, yes, certainly hope the level of support we current have continues to grow with this next game... really, hope it does. :)

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I really enjoyed Wicked Choices. It is a great game! I finished version 6.1.0.

Was a poll created for "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy"?

I have little interest in the outcome of William and Janice. They are both minor characters in the plot. Both characters are assholes and as much as I would like to see them get punished for their behavior I really have little interest in this.

I am very interested in Book 2! I would like to see how the antichrist builds, learns, and develops his powers and helps the main characters achieve their goals. There is so much story that is left to tell, taking time for a whole game on William and Janice is a waste of time in my opinion. Book 2 could contain some minor scenes with them and then move on.

I understand that this is a visual novel, however I would like to see more flexibility in the game. For example the antichrist has 10 tasks or quests that need to be accomplished and the player gets to choose which ones to pursue and when. You could enable and disable some as certain choices are made. This gives the player more freedom and makes the player feel that they aren't constantly being "carried" through the story.

It would also be nice to have some form of stat system for the antichrist. He could develop certain stats, skills, and magic with his new abilities. The player could then deal with situations differently (and be presented with choices). For example he could develop fighting skills (like he used against William), magic skills (when he altered William's mind), etc.

Thank you for an awesome game! I am very impressed! :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@spectre1viper You may well get your wishes at least in part, that is one of the reasons why the team wanted to move to rpgm. How many choices and directions we will be given and how strong they will impact game-play directly will likely be partly based upon the complexity of the code and story Jack wishes to tell.

Also based upon information provided by Jack in this forum though the story focuses for a big part on William and Janice, the choices you make in this game will have a serious influence on your status in book 2 of Wicked Choices, allies and enemies you may have made and also your position with Karma, other gods and allies may well depend on your actions. Besides why pass up on a good game and story if you can play it for free? :p

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@spectre1viper You may well get your wishes at least in part, that is one of the reasons why the team wanted to move to rpgm. How many choices and directions we will be given and how strong they will impact game-play directly will likely be partly based upon the complexity of the code and story Jack wishes to tell.

Also based upon information provided by Jack in this forum though the story focuses for a big part on William and Janice, the choices you make in this game will have a serious influence on your status in book 2 of Wicked Choices, allies and enemies you may have made and also your position with Karma, other gods and allies may well depend on your actions. Besides why pass up on a good game and story if you can play it for free? :p
Thank you for the information!

There is just so much story left to tell, I would rather focus on the angels and demons and the antichrist. You don't need to move to rpgm to add some RPG elements to the game. Other visuals novels have done this such as Agents of Heels which isn't using rpgm. Most authors are trying to get away from rpgm. In fact, some games on this site moved away from rpgm to either Ren'Py or Unity. I haven't heard of authors moving the other direction. :)

I just added a review of the game. I hope you enjoy it! :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for the information!

There is just so much story left to tell, I would rather focus on the angels and demons and the antichrist. You don't need to move to rpgm to add some RPG elements to the game. Other visuals novels have done this such as Agents of Heels which isn't using rpgm. Most authors are trying to get away from rpgm. In fact, some games on this site moved away from rpgm to either Ren'Py or Unity. I haven't heard of authors moving the other direction. :)

I just added a review of the game. I hope you enjoy it! :)
You can find, some of us - myself included - that are not very affirmative to RPGM based game. Jack and Palanto have a few times already written why they will switch and how they planing their game in RPGM - see .

Also Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy is serve as a playground for Book Two to work things out with RGPM - AFAIK.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I only know that with the rpg elements the team wanted to add Palanto was not of the idea that renpy could give him what he wanted without way more bugs and trouble as he wished to deal with. :) Though they will try to make game playable as if it was a renpy game still for those who wish so.

Also do not worry, pretty sure some angel and/or demons will likely play at least some minor roles in the side-arc. :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes