anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I have to learn a hell lot of new things I never needed to know in my private life (who needs to know what stages an e-mail goes through from pressing the send button to receiving it on the other end and a whole ton of other stuff like that.... jeez).
Can it help you if I say that, back in my days, you had to also know things like how to directly address the MX through a telnet-like session ? I'm probably still able to manually ask for any content of a HTTP server ; really useful at work, totally useless for life.

So I'm really really sorry that I couldn't come in here as much as I wanted to
I'm sure that I talk for the majority : There's no worry, your life pass before our perversions.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If I'd ever bail I'd get a replacement ready before leaving and long before that I'd tell you so we could plan the steps to take.

tldr;
Sorry for being gone for so long, rl was harsh and still will be a little longer (have to learn much much more)
Please welcome the new programmer @ASLPro3D got to join us.
Don't worry about me I'll stick to you as glue ;) And the new programmer is an old WELL KNOWN community member that has worked on multiple games and ports who's far better than me at programming so you're in good hands even if I don't have time to do it myself :D
Glad to see you are alive and well. No worries though, just breathe deeply and get through this time. Good to hear you and Jack found what you were looking for and besides you never know what all those weird things you have to learn now will ever be good for. :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
@Palanto:
I'm on the same page as anne O'nymous here. Don't worry for us, as long as you don't gone AWOL on long term, we have a lot of patience (and also a lot of other pervet game to fill the time;)).

For the programmer now I'm curious. I've considered to offer my humble service, but I was 200% sure I would only drag you down.:D
Would say I know the basic from porgramming, but it's 10th years old and Ren'Py and Python - or RPGM - are pretty much uncharted waters for me. Also as I decide to give some other, hopefull, helping hand, I first will see how time consume this is, before I put some additional work on my plate.:geek:

Other than that: Hope you find your balance again and we see you a little more here again:)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
If I'd ever bail I'd get a replacement ready before leaving and long before that I'd tell you so we could plan the steps to take.

Maybe, although there are far better tutors around here ;) i.e. @booom313 @anne O'nymous @the66 and a lot of other people just on this forum alone ;)

Though I'm quite well known to help others out if I can, doesn't necessarily mean I always know what I'm doing though ;) Just ask @veqvil who has gone through the horror of being tutored by me :ROFLMAO:

But now to the serious things:

I'm sorry to everyone, I didn't have much time the past couple weeks before and now after the job change. I have to learn a hell lot of new things I never needed to know in my private life (who needs to know what stages an e-mail goes through from pressing the send button to receiving it on the other end and a whole ton of other stuff like that.... jeez).
So I'm really really sorry that I couldn't come in here as much as I wanted to and didn't even had the time to tell @ASLPro3D what was going on at times.... I'm so glad he took the step and got us a new programmer to help me out along the way. And since it's someone I highly respect in this community I'm even more glad that he did. I don't know if @ASLPro3D revealed it yet (I think he didn't) that's why I won't tell it in here yet. But I'm giving a warm welcome to that person and hope you'll do too when the time comes :)
Just to be clear, I consider this helping hand as FAR superior than me in programming, so I might even end up becoming the second programmer in the long run, but that doesn't worry me in the slightes ;) It's absolutely great to know we got someone I can rely on and don't have any worries about leaving parts or most of the prologue job to them ;)
This way I can concentrate the sparse time I currently have to working on the rpgmaker side of the upcoming project. And don't have to worry about pushing another ren'py project in between ;)

tldr;
Sorry for being gone for so long, rl was harsh and still will be a little longer (have to learn much much more)
Please welcome the new programmer @ASLPro3D got to join us.
Don't worry about me I'll stick to you as glue ;) And the new programmer is an old WELL KNOWN community member that has worked on multiple games and ports who's far better than me at programming so you're in good hands even if I don't have time to do it myself :D
Dude don't worry for having not enough time! Your personal life and new job is far more important ;) Congratz again for that new step in your life!

If you folks ever need me when you move to the RPGM stuff, let me know. Always available.

@ASLPro3D the man as been very quiet !

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Booom313.png

UPDATE: New Team Member & Game is in Testing!! – March 19, 2019
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello Everyone,

Sorry of the tardiness of my update post… been really, really busy and I’ve got lots of news to share, so hope you can all keep up!!

As many of you may’ve noticed, we were really in a jam and a bad way last week and I needed to quickly find us a programmer!!

Those of you who are on our discord know what was going on, but those who don’t, here is what Palanto had to say there:

“Hello Everyone, I'm really sorry for not having been online the past weeks. As you all know I've got a new job and have to learn a lot for it. I'm working from 7:30am to 8pm currently, after that I usually tried to learn some new things that I encountered at the job. It has just been 16 days at the new job and I'm doing pretty good there for a newbie. Though, because of all the learning and the long hours I worked (I didn't have to work that long, but I wanted to show my dedication and that I'm willing to learn even after my job training is finished and so on), so I didn't have too much time to work on the game… I'm really sorry everyone. Thankfully, ASLPro3D found a really capable person in BOOOM313 to do all the stuff I couldn't do the past couple weeks. So welcome, Booom313, I'm really glad you joined to help us!”

So, yeah… last week was a very stressful one and I want to THANK all of you who stepped up and offered your assistance and support so that we could keep our game and “Wicked Choices” going… especially to the lovable Booom313, who stepped right into Palanto’s spot and already has the game in testing cycle with some of our members and friends!!

Many of you may know of our lovable @booom313, for her work on very popular game “Ecchi Sensei” by BlueCat, as well as, many of her Android ports and coding tasks for such games as: “Waifu Academy”, “Zero G Academy”, “A Town Uncovered” and many, many more!

So we are very pleased to have her stepping in and becoming a part of our team… SO MUCH SO, that Booom313 now has a character within our game “Adventures of a Changed Boy” (image posted above) and she will make her appearance in “Chapter Three” of the Prologue and all of you will be able to interact with, tease and play with her (with her permission of course *grin*)!!

Booom313 will be handling all of the Ren’Py coding work for our “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue series, while Palanto will be working on the RPGM game once things have settled down for him at his new job, so don’t worry, Palanto IS and WILL REMAIN a part of our fantastic team… and, hopefully, the lovable and adorable Booom313 will continue to remain with us for many months and years to come!

So… there you have it… what has gone on in this past week!

The game is in testing mode (which is 1gig in size and packed with a LOT of content and goodness), once that has cleared with the Testers, Booom313 will do her magic to polish everything up and I will release the game to all of you.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO REACHED OUT TO OFFER HELP, WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, SUPPORT AND TO BOOOM313 FOR COMING ONBOARD AND SAVING US AND OUR DREAM!!!

I am amazed by all of the talent, support, love and the awesome community that we have… I would be LOST without all of you, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Now, time for me to get back to work… got a new chapter to write and don’t want to keep all of you waiting!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart…
~Jack

If you'd like, here is the link to Booom313's Patreon Page if you'd like to visit her and support her as well...

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017

UPDATE: New Team Member & Game is in Testing!! – March 19, 2019
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello Everyone,

Sorry of the tardiness of my update post… been really, really busy and I’ve got lots of news to share, so hope you can all keep up!!

As many of you may’ve noticed, we were really in a jam and a bad way last week and I needed to quickly find us a programmer!!

Those of you who are on our discord know what was going on, but those who don’t, here is what Palanto had to say there:

“Hello Everyone, I'm really sorry for not having been online the past weeks. As you all know I've got a new job and have to learn a lot for it. I'm working from 7:30am to 8pm currently, after that I usually tried to learn some new things that I encountered at the job. It has just been 16 days at the new job and I'm doing pretty good there for a newbie. Though, because of all the learning and the long hours I worked (I didn't have to work that long, but I wanted to show my dedication and that I'm willing to learn even after my job training is finished and so on), so I didn't have too much time to work on the game… I'm really sorry everyone. Thankfully, ASLPro3D found a really capable person in BOOOM313 to do all the stuff I couldn't do the past couple weeks. So welcome, Booom313, I'm really glad you joined to help us!”

So, yeah… last week was a very stressful one and I want to THANK all of you who stepped up and offered your assistance and support so that we could keep our game and “Wicked Choices” going… especially to the lovable Booom313, who stepped right into Palanto’s spot and already has the game in testing cycle with some of our members and friends!!

Many of you may know of our lovable @booom313, for her work on very popular game “Ecchi Sensei” by BlueCat, as well as, many of her Android ports and coding tasks for such games as: “Waifu Academy”, “Zero G Academy”, “A Town Uncovered” and many, many more!

So we are very pleased to have her stepping in and becoming a part of our team… SO MUCH SO, that Booom313 now has a character within our game “Adventures of a Changed Boy” (image posted above) and she will make her appearance in “Chapter Three” of the Prologue and all of you will be able to interact with, tease and play with her (with her permission of course *grin*)!!

Booom313 will be handling all of the Ren’Py coding work for our “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue series, while Palanto will be working on the RPGM game once things have settled down for him at his new job, so don’t worry, Palanto IS and WILL REMAIN a part of our fantastic team… and, hopefully, the lovable and adorable Booom313 will continue to remain with us for many months and years to come!

So… there you have it… what has gone on in this past week!

The game is in testing mode (which is 1gig in size and packed with a LOT of content and goodness), once that has cleared with the Testers, Booom313 will do her magic to polish everything up and I will release the game to all of you.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO REACHED OUT TO OFFER HELP, WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, SUPPORT AND TO BOOOM313 FOR COMING ONBOARD AND SAVING US AND OUR DREAM!!!

I am amazed by all of the talent, support, love and the awesome community that we have… I would be LOST without all of you, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Now, time for me to get back to work… got a new chapter to write and don’t want to keep all of you waiting!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart…
~Jack

If you'd like, here is the link to Booom313's Patreon Page if you'd like to visit her and support her as well...
you make this chicken happy. :love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great news you found someone good Jack and that means Palanto will have the breather he needs, welcome to the team Boom and hope you will have much fun and a good time with them. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Great news you found someone good Jack and that means Palanto will have the breather he needs, welcome to the team Boom and hope you will have much fun and a good time with them. :)
So am I, my friend, so am I!!
Now if only I could find someone to give me one! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nice to hear this news. If I'm not completely wrong, Palanto had mentioned Boom in his previous post:unsure:.
Also Discord was more talkative than this forum:p.

Now Jack the only one that slow donw the project is yourself:ROFLMAO:. So next in line would be some helping hands for your I think.;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now Jack the only one that slow donw the project is yourself:ROFLMAO:. So next in line would be some helping hands for your I think.;)
That would be nice, for sure... though, I don't see it happening much in the future, not till we are several releases in and have proved ourselves with this new story and hopefully add more supporters... till then, I am stuck working the mines as usual. :cautious:

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, just finished and posted a new "Adventures of a Changed Boy" Signature Banner for the Dryad character of @booom313 for our game... not only is she our lovable programmer, but she's also a cute little character that you will be able to toy around with! ;)

View attachment 266692
Lets hope our lady Syrina will not get to jealous if we toy around with another little character, she is one fiery redhead afterall. :p Good thing for you Jack that you are a workaholic then and love slaving in the mines. :devilish:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lets hope our lady Syrina will not get to jealous if we toy around with another little character, she is one fiery redhead afterall. :p Good thing for you Jack that you are a workaholic then and love slaving in the mines. :devilish:
Yeah, had to seriously deal with that "issue" in a small intro that will take place in "Chapter One" of "Adventures of a Changed Boy"... needless to say, I anticipate a lot of struggle and pain in my direct future on account of that little redhead... *sigh*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, had to seriously deal with that "issue" in a small intro that will take place in "Chapter One" of "Adventures of a Changed Boy"... needless to say, I anticipate a lot of struggle and pain in my direct future on account of that little redhead... *sigh*
Good thing then for you that little redhead almost loves you as much as you love her, or not it might make her more jealous and clamor for attention. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes